Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

How Do You Cash Adsense/amazon Cheque??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You Cash Adsense/amazon Cheque??? (1315 Views)

My New Amazon Affiliate Niche Site Journey (practical + Q&A Session) / Adsense Cheque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cash Adsense/amazon Cheque??? by richkal(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hi mate,
I want those of you who have received adsense and amazon affliliate cheque to shed more light on this questions, thus:

1. How many weeks it takes to receive your cheque here after the 30th of the month pay out day

2. Which bank did you use to clear the cheque and how long does it take them to convert the cheque to naira value

3. Did google (adsense) and amazon (associate prog) do direct wire transfer to Nigearia banks

Thanks in advance..
cc: fertilenigeria
Re: How Do You Cash Adsense/amazon Cheque??? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks
Re: How Do You Cash Adsense/amazon Cheque??? by hilaryiwens05: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
me too wanna know
Re: How Do You Cash Adsense/amazon Cheque??? by paulsir: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
@ richkal, pls how do I chat you up? I need to ask you some questions about Amazon marketing. Thanks in advance
Re: How Do You Cash Adsense/amazon Cheque??? by chuckwizzy(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Hello boss I noticed you're an affiliate marketer. I need tmsome advice from you sir. Please how can I contact you. I was actually an Amazon associate 2 years ago but my site got denied. But I was able to make profits in a couple of days. Now I want to go into affiliate marketing fully.

(1) (Reply)

100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal / Do I Need To Learn Web Design Before Starting My Blog? / Very Active Facebook Page With 54k Likes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.