Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Picture: Which Button Would You Press? - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Picture: Which Button Would You Press? (42348 Views)

Which Button Will You Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Eshinery(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Adesiji77:
You come across a remote with 8 buttons that can give you one super power.

Which button would you press and why?

Cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove
Usain Bolt go hear am after punching that orange
button with speed
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by nonjebose(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
blairlady:

Yellow- read human thoughts.. Cos the hrt of a man s desperately wicked
Yeah, heart of human beings
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by omoalayo(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Blue.... I can fly to anywhere... Above all problems happening here....
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by nonjebose(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
SammyO4real:
That speed of light thing is the bomb
I won't need visa to travel to America and France within seconds.

(Na bye bye to Naija be dat grin )

Edited: Mtchew! I tot d Orange Button will make you run at speed of light not knowing dat it is speed of sound angry
. U know like that dat one ni, lol. E go still dey useful na
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Kanmyos(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
if i nor choose yellow mah bend.....
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by nonjebose(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
timilinda:
I'll choose the grey. I'll like to move wads of dollars n pounds sterling from banks safe to my house. tongue
crime alert.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by niceguy7(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
All of them are good jor....am too spoilt for choice.
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Lovexme(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yellow.
I've always wanted to be able to read minds and thoughts.
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by daresimon(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yellow ni of course
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by ghostwritter(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
I will go for RED.
I would have love to explain why but I'm presently on Ramadan fast.
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by ayodot(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Green all the way. I can be invisible and throw most things by turning to a mosquito. i can carry heavy stuffs by turning into kingkong (lol). I can fly by turning into and eagle. I can even survive in the north poles by turning into a polar bear. I will be able to understand other animals and send them to spy on people. if i get short i can turn into amoeba and the bullets just drop off..
Omo men the list is endless.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yellow...
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by bilal4riid(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Red, jst catch BH sponsors while discussing next blast
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Brownhypo: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Blackfire:

how about a well known pastor who preaches holiness, but when u meet him, u found out with your gift that he prays for the criminals that terrorised ikorodu last week... And the same pastor ask u to kneel down he wants to pray for u, how will feel? Sick?
.....I think I know where you going to Bro cheesy
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by OkunrinMeta: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Orange ni oo, i go steall all those people's WARDROBE ALLOWANCE.
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by FRANKOXY(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
we've all got silly desires but it's all right. cool
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Omotayor123(f): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Red
how we come think alike like thisgrin
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Tobbey(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
RED RED RED
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by afolabiola58(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yellow Button ofcourse...if I can people's thought...whats left
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by pkween(f): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Grey- ability to move thingsssss
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by ajf(m): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
With grey, I will be unstoppable... Imagine what magneto does with just metal.
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by holluphemydavid(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Grey
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yellow, it'll be absolutely fun...
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by spicyhoney(f): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yellow!
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by ajf(m): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
adamilen:
BLUE

I will fly away from Nigeria to any country of my choice

NO MORE IMMIGRATION WAHALA !!!

NO MORE EXPENSIVE AIR TICKETS !!!
grin grin grin

Until Nigerians try to shoot you down and blame all of their misfortunes on you. The fact that you are even female won't help your matter...
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by ajf(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
To all of you shouting yellow and being cocky about it. Yellow is almost a disability. Reading people's mind will fvck you up big time. Go check on all movie characters with this ability and see how it affects them negatively.
And Prof. Xavier is different. He just doesn't read, but can also control minds. Just reading minds will only add to your misery.
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by machiavelli0(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
green would be beta... coolshape shifting tinz
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by iceland1: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yellow
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by ajf(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
ayodot:
Green all the way. I can be invisible and throw most things by turning to a mosquito. i can carry heavy stuffs by turning into kingkong (lol). I can fly by turning into and eagle. I can even survive in the north poles by turning into a polar bear. I will be able to understand other animals and send them to spy on people. if i get short i can turn into amoeba and the bullets just drop off..
Omo men the list is endless.
LOL. Funniest comment so far...
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by obisunny1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
RED[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by flipflop(f): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
I would push the BLUE ! With this Lagos traffic, that power will be so useful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Could These Men Be Looking For? / Test Your Self 'quantitative ' / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.