Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

See The Extremely Horrific Accident That Took The Lives Of OOU Student (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Extremely Horrific Accident That Took The Lives Of OOU Student (photos) (1325 Views)

Man That Took Hushpuppi As His Role Model (Photo) / Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair / Top Five Nigerian Musicians That Took After Their Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Extremely Horrific Accident That Took The Lives Of OOU Student (photos) by emassflourish(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-3p89QCrqmdU/VY-4-MdnHUI/AAAAAAAAXfk/H7pstMhf9dE/s1600/2521102_chf9qclwuaafhjv.jpeg[/img]

The horrific incident happened yesterday along Sagamu expressway, between Ikenne and Sagamu. Some of those that died were OOU students going to Lagos for the weekend.
Scroll down for more photos..

[img]http://3.bp..com/-OB9Zhw7B2ZE/VY-4-Fq4XnI/AAAAAAAAXfo/XUcNCRLrB8U/s1600/gavin-hellier-hassan-ii-mosque-the-third-largest-mosque-in-the-world-casablanca-morocco-north-africa.jpg[/img]

See The Graphic Photos Below...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-mkuYBMR23Rc/VY8aftl6iBI/AAAAAAAFtOA/RUWPNCndv8s/s400/a7.jpg[/img]

See all Graphic photos
Re: See The Extremely Horrific Accident That Took The Lives Of OOU Student (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tragic
Re: See The Extremely Horrific Accident That Took The Lives Of OOU Student (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Horrific...
Re: See The Extremely Horrific Accident That Took The Lives Of OOU Student (photos) by missbehave247(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
It well
Re: See The Extremely Horrific Accident That Took The Lives Of OOU Student (photos) by thorpido(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chineke agaghị ekwe ka anyị hụ nke a.
Re: See The Extremely Horrific Accident That Took The Lives Of OOU Student (photos) by emassflourish(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm! There is God oh
Re: See The Extremely Horrific Accident That Took The Lives Of OOU Student (photos) by icebebe(f): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
God I tnk u for ur mercies,my fiance and I were on dt same road,but fr ur grace we had a safe trip it's nt lik we are holy or witout blemish but ur grace! Ur mercies Lord am grateful

My heart goes out to d dead n d injured ones and also to d parents of dis beautiful lives gone,i pray dey av d hrt to bear dis painful exit.
And I pray dey all make heaven *tear*
Re: See The Extremely Horrific Accident That Took The Lives Of OOU Student (photos) by emassflourish(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmmm! It really end time coming ahead

(1) (Reply)

Check-out How A Woman Give Birth Inside Car While Stuck In Traffic-jam / Halima Abubakar Dishes On The Dangers Of Having Multiple Sex Partners / Uche Jombo,Eniola Badmus,Nkem Ikeh & Shan George Release Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.