Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1821 Views)

Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue / Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
educate them...
Re: . by oismail(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks for the graphic explanation
The poster above me too also got educated by the pictures and that's one of the reasons why we are Nairalanders
#SaiBaba #Shakitibobo
#OLAMIDE
Re: . by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
olryt....
Re: . by ArchEnemy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
smiley so much ado about this round stuff
Re: . by deji68: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
So a Presidential helipad will Not be protected shocked ? .....Do u know how much it will cost to protect it and instal safety gadget to protect the presido ?....abeg make He Start taking decisions that will benefit the collective... cool cool

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
ArchEnemy:
smiley so much ado about this round stuff

I think people that are making noise about it are just being stupid on purpose. This will cost less than 1 million.

Many people actually don't know what it means hence my reason for putting up the picture. Many of them think it's an airport or something.

Mods , front page pls.

3 Likes

Re: . by opalu: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
A STANDARD HELIPAD CAN BE BUILT WITH N1.2 MILLION NAIRA!!!!

I have built 1 and designed another one. Both in Lagos.
It is a small rigid pavement.
The one I deigned was at the top of a high - rise. The GMD of the company that owns the Tower will use his chopper to escape traffic and land on the Helipad then enter his PENTFLOOR office.
Building it on the ground is even better and cheaper.

These new Spokespersons of PMB should have mentioned how much they are building that one to a boil unnecessary tension on the social media.
Their Amebo too much.
Re: . by Demdem(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Only fools will complain about this cost saving venture.
It's far cheaper for the General to get to Daura on an helicopter anytime he deem fit than going with barrage of cars from katsina where his plane will land to Daura.
Infact the helicopter can lift up from Aso rock and lands directly at Daura.
It also saves time. Good thinking.

1 Like

Re: . by scribble: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
There is this side of the argument and then there's the human side

Nigerians are worried Buhari wants to spend more quality time with his cows than with them and promises he made to them.

This is why some Nigerians are upset and others are calling him the Dullard of Daura for political reasons a la APC supporters circa 2014.
Re: . by fineguy11(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-125609/Beckhams-want-helipad.html.
If beckhams can build an helipad in his home@the cost of £10,000,,PMB building an helipad in daura shldnt make the news...
Re: . by Demdem(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
deji68:
So a Presidential helipad will Not be protected shocked ? .....Do u know how much it will cost to protect it and instal safety gadget to protect the presido ?....abeg make He Start taking decisions that will benefit the collective... cool cool

Shut ur trap, Daura is already well protected. Any additional protection to this helipad if at all it needs such will also be extended to the people of Daura who themselves deserves such.
This decision is in the interest of the masses because it saves so much from the traditional known mode of transportation of the C-in-C.

1 Like

Re: . by deji68: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks for opening ur dirty trap .... grin grin u can make ur point without Being abusive anyway what do u expect from apc Troll like u undecided
Re: . by buskie13(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
oluafolabi:

I think people that are making noise about it are just being stupid on purpose. This will cost less than 1 million.

Many people actually don't know what it means hence my reason for putting up the picture. Many of them think it's an airport or something.

Mods , front page pls.
it should get to FP for wat reason actually?
Re: . by Demdem(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
deji68:
Thanks for opening ur dirty trap .... grin grin u can make ur point without Being abusive anyway what do u expect from apc Troll like u undecided

Miserable Jonah-daft cocck suckers like u are never pampered by me. When I tutor u, I also enjoy smashing ur shameless face. Fool like u.

1 Like

Re: . by olapluto(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
deji68:
What protection for a helipad? Nigerians sha. Already, there are security forces stationed in Daura, the presidential guards will always follow the president, so what other security are you all about?
A helipad is just a well cemented ground, hard enough for helicopter to land. The hospital next to my house has a helipad, the one they have is even big enough to land 2 helos. Suffice to say the helipad is on top of the building, which costs more than that on the ground.
1-5 million naira max will be spent on this project.

1 Like

Re: . by Volksfuhrer(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
That helipad could save a tonne of money in subsequent travelling expenses.

And to those complaining that the president regards his cows more important than Nigerians, how so? The president can operate from any where, even from outer space if he chooses, as long as he can communicate with his team! Besides, there is nothing wrong if the president wants to spend quality time with his cows, if doing that energizes him to perform better at his job, so why not?
Re: . by deji68: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
And if some BH guys Put ied there because they know the Presidential helipad ...kabooom then u will know that there is need for security. ..and it cost money undecided

olapluto:

What protection for a helipad? Nigerians sha. Already, there are security forces stationed in Daura, the presidential guards will always follow the president, so what other security are you all about?
A helipad is just a well cemented ground, hard enough for helicopter to land. The hospital next to my house has a helipad, the one they have is even big enough to land 2 helos. Suffice to say the helipad is on top of the building, which costs more than that on the ground.
1-5 million naira max will be spent on this project.
Re: . by olapluto(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
deji68:
And if some BH guys Put ied there because they know the Presidential helipad ...kabooom then u will know that there is need for security. ..and it cost money undecided

If Boko boys can get near the helipad, then the president deserves to die. As it is, I believe everything within a 500m radius of the president's country home is well secured.
Re: . by deji68: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ok ooo I hope your believe is the reality on ground ....shalom
olapluto:

If Boko boys can get near the helipad, then the president deserves to die. As it is, I believe everything within a 500m radius of the president's country home is well secured.

(1) (Reply)

The Hausa-fulani May Not Exist In The Next 50 Years / Kenyatta To Obama: Gay Rights Non-issue To Us / My Experience With UBA Part 2 (must Read!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.