Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura (59982 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue / FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2015
'Daura' currently trending as Nigerians angrily respond to reports President Buhari is building a helipad in Daura
Cc lalasticlala

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by delishpot: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2015
If he like make he build airport. I no fit shout biko

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by madridguy(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2015
Best response from a nairalander over the helipad saga.

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by Rawani: 7:48am
Building a helipad which will allow the President fly to Daura directly from the villa will be a cheaper option than using the Eagle One Presidential jet to first fly to Katsina and then moving the entire convoy by road to Daura, a trip that is repeated for his return as well.

Let's keep in mind that the soil in Otueke is loamy, in contrast to the sandy Daura soil which would raise dust when landing that could disastrously block the pilots visibility. The construction cost of a helipad is about N2 million.

This is a 'clueful' decision which is highly efficient, especially as it significantly reduces the cost of governance.

328 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Hersexynez(f): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2015
just a helipad, he's trying hard to cut cost.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by ShowYourCertificate: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2015
I guess the helipad is for himself and his cows grin

Daura is now trending on twitter

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT !!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by slimthugchimee(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2015
Who cares
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Wildrage: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Power is the most potent aphrodisiac in the world, the lust for power is more dangerous than lust for money.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Goddex: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Buhari stealing by tricks since 1759........
Who becomes the owner of that helipad after his presidency?

That man is a big pretender

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by sugarvallly(f): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2015
helipad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2015
part of fighting kworruption,#DauraDullard

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Mancity26(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2015
helipad... If he like make e bi..always pad

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by jejemanito: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2015
It's just an helipad... But then

Do I blame nigerians? NO!

Why?

Because APC taught nigerians on how to feed on destructive criticism and propaganda!!

And PMB's actions and inactions have so far ensured unlimited supply of such 'food'

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by 7footre(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2015
'Uko chukwu' na d same people

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Redoil: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2015
Why is Buhari rejecting the patriotic DSS men been sent to gaurd him?
Is he still afraid of thieftinubu who is ever ready to compromise the men of DSS to kill Buhari the way funsho williams was killed?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Group of deraigned fellow!! The person with the handle "@HLemchi" said the reality.

But anyway, I dont blame them, i blame their clueless Otuoke hero! angry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by jerflakes(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2015
Ha
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Richie0974: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by aywhy93(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2015
In ibadan tone **Wharefa**
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by isaco(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2015
N
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by menesheh(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2015
This is the new distinct project initiated by our dear president that is different from the road map of GEJ'S administration.

Baba u are too much grin cheesy

Flying money directly to his house undetected.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by msmon(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2015
I don't believe that news.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2015
Reading the post I think it is a good idea because it will reduce cost. BTW, Mr President we are impatient to witness the ever clamored CHANGE. It is becoming out of hand sir.. Do something tangible sir....
tucky200:

How much do you think cost to build a helipad ?
Why can't you read the post before asking JAMB question sir? This is the result of being hasty all in the name of FTC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Voting this man is d worst mistake Nigerians have ever made

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by blackpanda: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Goddex:
Buhari will be Nigeria's biggest mistake.

Who takes ownership of the helipad after he leaves as President?

Dumbass. Its not a personal helipad. Its for federal govt. The helipad belongs to nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by kendrick9(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2015
still waiting for the so called Change.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by tucky200(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Goddex:
Buhari will be Nigeria's biggest mistake.

Who takes ownership of the helipad after he leaves as President?
How much do you think cost to build a helipad ? undecided

@ lucrownt...shey u dey mental ni ??
I dey ask question and u dey insult me ,u want make thunder fire ur life

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by cold(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2015
Oh my!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2015
What do you expect when you have a dullard as president, may God help us for this new form of wastage being introduced.

Before morning, garba shehu and Adesina will beny it by telling us that its just a childrn playground.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Franzeez(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2015
madridguy:
Best response from a nairalander over the helipad saga.

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by Rawani: 7:48am
Building a helipad which will allow the President fly to Daura directly from the villa will be a cheaper option than using the Eagle One Presidential jet to first fly to Katsina and then moving the entire convoy by road to Daura, a trip that is repeated for his return as well.

Let's keep in mind that the soil in Otueke is loamy, in contrast to the sandy Daura soil which would raise dust when landing that could disastrously block the pilots visibility. The construction cost of a helipad is about N2 million.

This is a 'clueful' decision which is highly efficient, especially as it significantly reduces the cost of governance.

2 million naira cannot even build a fence talkless of a helipad. I see you love PMB so much that you can't think.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2015
blackpanda:

Dumbass. Its not a personal helipad. Its for federal govt. The helipad belongs to nigeria
chai, see unused brain for here

67 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts / Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) / 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.