Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,265 members, 7,867,705 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara (860 Views)

What We Discussed With Buhari — Saraki, Dogara / Photo Of Buhari, Saraki And Dogara Smiling During their meeting In Aso Rock / Tinubu Struggled For A Handshake With Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara by Slingkey(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
The Speaker, House of Representatives, Hon.
Yakubu Dogara, on Sunday said he had been
a product of grace and never had to
struggle for anything in his life so far.

Dogara said this when he attended a
Thanksgiving Service at the Winners Chapel,
Durumi, Abuja.

The speaker said ever since he encountered
God before his university days, he never
lacked any good thing.

He added that “ever since I met God through
this commission at a tender age, I have not
had to struggle for anything in life.

“I never had any reason to struggle nor lack
any good thing in my life.”

While acknowledging God as his source, the
speaker urged Nigerians to keep praying for
leaders, saying without prayers, nothing
could be achieved.

He said conventional problems do not need
conventional wisdom but divine wisdom,
stressing that “Nigeria needs God’s
blessings at all times.

“The nation needs steadfast leaders who
will do the will of God, not theirs.
“We need your prayers, we can’t do it
alone.”

The Senior Pastor of the Church, Pastor John
Adelekan, urged the congregation to keep
praying for leaders in the country, adding
that this was the right thing to do.

He said “service to God pays, as it is the
easiest way to experience unending
blessings from Him.”

The pastor said service to God also opened
the doors of favour when a man’s way
pleased God, as He would make ones
enemies to be at peace with him.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the
speaker was in company of his wife and
nine other representatives.

Source:www.punchng.com/news/ive-never-struggled-for-anything-in-life-dogara/

cc:obinoscopy, lalasticala
Re: I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara by Freciprocal: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ok
Re: I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara by natas22: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Grace ke that man should just shut up, that man should tell me any character in bible that God that is blessed that things were easy with. He should stop using APC style of lies to cover the real truth by calling man know man style/ IM as grace.
Joseph in the bible saw hell, king David the same thing even when he was already anointed by God he still saw persecutions. In the kingdom of God trials and persecutions builds your relationship with God with every promotion takes you to the next level with God.

Has he ever applied for work in Nimasa and they ask him to bring a STRONG recommendations from a top senator and his calling grace in a country were corruptions thrives nonsense.
www.
Re: I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
that means you haven't really got an achievement...
Re: I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara by missbehave247(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Op this what nah
Re: I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara by oismail(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Me too, honourable
Re: I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara by lomprico(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Advert for 'D' church!
Re: I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
missbehave247:
Op this what nah
what are u trying to pass across?
Re: I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara by JusticeSeeker: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
You've never struggled for anything but you only scheme using evil and unpopular machinations to get those things in life. If not the back of Buhari upon which you rode, who might have been talking about you now.
Re: I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara by samueld0(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara by Slingkey(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
missbehave247:
Op this what nah

lol....wot i do?
Re: I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara by mrvitalis(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
I blame u?
Re: I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara by Maxymilliano(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Was the quoted article from the last thanksgiving service he had at Winners Chapel, Abuja or a different thanksgiving ?

The link seems not to be helping matter ...
Re: I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
I like this man and Saraki people who breaks the rule especially the rule that will subject them to absolute control of a god father
Re: I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara by missbehave247(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
undecided
Jollyjoy:
what are u trying to pass across?
Re: I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara by Slingkey(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Was the quoted article from the last thanksgiving service he had at Winners Chapel, Abuja or a different thanksgiving ?

The link seems not to be helping matter ...

yea.....i have modified it already
Re: I’ve Never Struggled For Anything In Life – Dogara by Maxymilliano(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Slingkey:

yea.....i have modified it already

Ok ... Good for him, majority of the people he "speaks" and legislate for struggles for the basic necessities of life.

(1) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki's House Raid Is A Blessing To Nigeria - By Mohince / How Did You Want You Enemies To Cry When They Hear Your Success????? Mine Is 1 / PHOTOS: US Congress Women Join BBOG Sit Out In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.