Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Is This True - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is This True (943 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True by sirneyo2005: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
a friend of mine told me if you want your dog aggressive as in very aggressive you boil beans then you give your dog using a hoe is this true dog professional and if its true what has hoe and beans got to do with a dogs temperament
Re: Is This True by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yesso.. My mum used to do it for our dogs when I was home... It works
Re: Is This True by delishpot: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
I just hope its not boiling hot beans sha. If so doxology
Re: Is This True by Coldplay007(f): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Very true... you need to feed the dog beans mixed with Jojo on a hole, add small ogogoro to the mixture..
It has to be at 12 am.. and you must be naked while giving the dog the food..
Your dog will become more aggressive than incredible hulk.... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True by sirneyo2005: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Yesso.. My mum used to do it for our dogs when I was home... It works

na dog jazz be this oneooooo but wont the dog bite its owner(for those that will try it) cant try it on my dog
Re: Is This True by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
sirneyo2005:

na dog jazz be this oneooooo but wont the dog bite its owner(for those that will try it) cant try it on my dog
You know their aggression varies... Our GMS is a maddog while the Mastiff if Cool and easier to tame....
Re: Is This True by sirneyo2005: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
grin angry
Coldplay007:
Very true... you need to feed the dog beans mixed with Jojo on a hole, add small ogogoro to the mixture..
grin
Coldplay007:
Re: Is This True by smileysmiles(f): 12:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Dogs eat beans? i dint know that.
Re: Is This True by arcbay(m): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2015
Yea true, I've seen people try this on several occasions. Buy a bag of royal canin with a pack of canned food to go with it. Always serve in the morning and in the night. Buy pet milk to go with it, Vit tabs too... Trust me, this works wonders, as ur dog has no other reason not to be aggressive...

(1) (Reply)

10months Old Rottweiler(gentlesoul Kennel) / GSD Pups Coming Soon! / What Do You Consider Snake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.