Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Download Youtube Videos On Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Youtube Videos On Phone (1197 Views)

Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone / Nigeria Signs Currency Pact With China And It's Effect On Phone Imports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Youtube Videos On Phone by Tarya(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Guys pls help ur guy to download YouTube videos my phone
Re: Download Youtube Videos On Phone by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tarya:
Guys pls help ur guy to download YouTube videos my phone
When you visit the YouTube site... click on the address at the top, goto Where you have ".m" and change it to "ss"...

It will take you to a new page Where there is a drop down for option to download mp4 HD or low quality... Click the one without the red icon on it and you are Good to to.
If you click on the one with a red icon on it then it won't produce audio after downloading.

1 Like

Re: Download Youtube Videos On Phone by Tarya(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

When you visit the YouTube site... click on the address at the top, goto Where you have ".m" and change it to "ss"...

It will take you to a new page Where there is a drop down for option to download mp4 HD or low quality... Click the one without the red icon on it and you are Good to to.
If you click on the one with a red icon on it then it won't produce audio after downloading.
let me try it, thanks
Re: Download Youtube Videos On Phone by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Download Youtube Videos On Phone by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Check my ss

Re: Download Youtube Videos On Phone by onajo2000(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Download tubemate
Re: Download Youtube Videos On Phone by Tarya(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Bro thanks oh... it works like magic... i give u 5stars
Re: Download Youtube Videos On Phone by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tarya:
Bro thanks oh... it works like magic... i give u 5stars
Welcome Mate...

1 Like

Re: Download Youtube Videos On Phone by Xxpress(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
You can just download tube mate if u are android user.

(1) (Reply)

Onda V820w Dual OS Tablet Review / I Need A 5", 2g, 16gb, 4000mah New Phone For 35k Max. Advice Pls. / What Is The Code For Glo 3gb For N1000 And Code For Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.