Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian (81475 Views)

I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki / Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / Even Nigerian Police Officers Can't Spell Correctly (SEE PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by edoyad(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wonder. The lenghts Nigerians will go cheesy

Our good friends at Sahara reporters all of a sudden have this at their disposal

https://www.facebook.com/ReportYourself?__nodl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by 48noble(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Who is playing this dirty...APC
This is not the change Nigerians voted for.
Let there be peace

FTC!
I dedicate this 2 d mother of children.

212 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by wachakuta(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
His from Niger

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by INTROVERT(f): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Photo kiosked

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by edoyad(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Maxymilliano(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
So after 8 years as Kwara State governor, and over 4 years as a Senator, Sahara Reporters just discovered that Saraki hold dual citizenship ?

Destructive journalism at its beat ...

429 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Sunofgod(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Saraki is a British-Hausa/Yoruba Man, who has an 'Igbo' deputy!!!

Tribalist Haters . . . . go hang!

230 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tinubu's jaundiced rag journalists

174 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by superstar1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nahhhh.

He is from Timbuktu.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
it's obvious that he holds dual citizenship.. Nigerians sha, time to dig out everything whether good or evil about saraki

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
and i was thinking he's from solomon island...

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by gobizzy101: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
He's 4rm west Germany

246 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Meanwhile, it is against the constitution for anyone who has willingly opted to be a citizen of another country to be elected into the National Assembly...

On my way to the federal high court...

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by doctokwus: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
He is playing dirty so he should expect dirt thrown back at him.The day is just dawning on Saraki, soon court cases and allegations will soon start flying.
He is now in d kitchen, so he should be ready for the heat.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by samueld0(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is a confirmation that Tinubu owns Sahara reporters.
They can finish someone politicaly

Gej was a victim and example

Saraki be ready for social media warfare with Sahara reporters

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by NDPVF(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yorubas and their prepondrance to do damages to anything that didnt favour them.
Sahara Reporters has started again.
Now they are out to rubbish Saraki and deploy their media propaganda to witch hunt him.Just like Gej.
Is saraki no longer a "Progressive"?.
That reminds me,i had thought Yorubas said Saraki is Yoruba?.
Is he now a Niger?.
Hope your mouth is wide open as mine?.
Exactly how you feel when you got bursted.
Yoruba packs of lies being demolished everyday.LOL.

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by edoyad(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
samueld0:
Where is the Sahara reporters Source u claimed

edoyad:
https://www.facebook.com/ReportYourself?__nodl
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by NDPVF(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
soe:
Lalasticlala

Meanwhile, it is against the constitution for anyone who has willingly opted to be a citizen of another country to be elected into the National Assembly...

On my way to the federal high court...
[/s]Is Saraki no longer a yoruba?.please answer me.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by citizenisb: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
A lot of times we try to project the image of the benign, peace loving drunk from Otueke to cover up the complete rot his administration represented. It is just a repeat of history as most of us know that Shagari is a good man but his administration was very corrupt.

I stay in Abuja and I know that the corruption under the GEJ administration was monumental and the enormous revenue accrued to the government was wasted even much more than Abacha, Babangida and Obasanjo combined. Why are we so wicked to keep on defending his administration.

Buhari has a lot of personal flaws but if we can remember this election was a referendum on GEJ not necessarily about Buhari in the swing states of the South West and North Central.

Whether he appoints Ministers this night or next year it is a huge relief from the madness we just went through for six years.

It will take a lot for us to recover with the depleted external reserves, crash of crude prices, a possible Greek default, reduction in summer travel and GDP/ Oil use due to terrorism fears, a huge slowdown in China, 30 million barrels of stored Iranian crude about to hit the market with the removal of sanctions and two possible interest rate hikes by the US Federal Reserve.

We are in interesting times no matter who is at the helm and the earlier we all hunker down and pray to weather the storm without terrible social unrest that will come with job losses, subsidy removal, Naira devaluation and corresponding hyperinflation adding to the Boko Haram insurgency decimating the North East and the bankruptcy of the states.

Let me give you a brief example; Buhari told the governors to negotiate longer loan tenors with the banks up to 20 years to reduce the strain and inability to pay salaries, do you know how that will affect bank profits and systemic liquidity. What will happen to their Oil and Gas loans if oil prices dip further.

May God help this country but please it is sheer wickedness to bring up the previous administrations records. In other climes they would have been shot by now.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by UltimatePals: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Welrez(m): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
I'm not in the least surprised. It is expected.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by samueld0(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sahara reporters the Tinubu internent media wing is out to distroy Saraki politicaly

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by edoyad(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
citizenisb:
A lot of times we try to project the image of the benign, peace loving drunk from Otueke to cover up the complete rot his administration represented. It is just a repeat of history as most of us know that Shagari is a good man but his administration was very corrupt.

I stay in Abuja and I know that the corruption under the GEJ administration was monumental and the enormous revenue accrued to the government was wasted even much more than Abacha, Babangida and Obasanjo combined. Why are we so wicked to keep on defending his administration.

Buhari has a lot of personal flaws but if we can remember this election was a referendum on GEJ not necessarily about Buhari in the swing states of the South West and North Central.

Whether he appoints Ministers this night or next year it is a huge relief from the madness we just went through for six years.

It will take a lot for us to recover with the depleted external reserves, crash of crude prices, a possible Greek default, reduction in summer travel and GDP/ Oil use due to terrorism fears, a huge slowdown in China, 30 million barrels of stored Iranian crude about to hit the market with the removal of sanctions and two possible interest rate hikes by the US Federal Reserve.

We are in interesting times no matter who is at the helm and the earlier we all hunker down and pray to weather the storm without terrible social unrest that will come with job losses, subsidy removal, Naira devaluation and corresponding hyperinflation adding to the Boko Haram insurgency decimating the North East and the bankruptcy of the states.

Let me give you a brief example; Buhari told the governors to negotiate longer loan tenors with the banks up to 20 years to reduce the strain and inability to pay salaries, do you know how that will affect bank profits and systemic liquidity. What will happen to their Oil and Gas loans if oil prices dip further.

May God help this country but please it is sheer wickedness to bring up the previous administrations records. In other climes they would have been shot by now.

But just because the previous administration was reckless with our democracy and we opted for change doesn't give the man the mandate to return us to a Military style of Govt. Have you ever fallen into a situation with the Nigerian Army before ? What gives him the power to decide that the presidential villa, one of our foremost symbols of democracy should be shielded by his band of Zombies rather than the constitutionally assingned sentinels ? What is so difficult in assembling a cabinet ?
Tomorrow we will hear of Nigerians being locked up in Military barracks because he doesn't trust our police system. We will start to get decrees instead of bills because legislators are corrupt.
Better we fight this from the start before it is too late.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by NDPVF(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cc Superstar1 you went to the other thread claiming senate president is Yoruba.How market?.

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
What is Olybukola

9 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by NDPVF(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cc Superstar1 you went to the other thread claiming senate president is Yoruba.How market?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by NavierStokes(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
OLYBUKOLA, indeed doesn't sound like a Nigerian name. grin

15 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by arabbunkum: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Destructive journalism.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by chinchum(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
where did saharareporters claim that?
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Emekamex(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Does it mean Obama isn't american since he was born in Kenya.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by hamilton62(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
doctokwus:
He is playing dirty so he should expect dirt thrown back at him.The day is just dawning on Saraki, soon court cases and allegations will soon start flying.
He is now in d kitchen, so he should be ready for the heat.
dirty is when the citizens say so and you just don't justify dirty by a party inclined mindset.... Saraki is out for good bro.... to me, hr is sincere so how do you see your opinion to mine? *smiles*

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by nduchucks: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Inasmuch as Saraki has not renounced his Nigerian citizenship since both of his Parents were Nigerian citizens, he remains a citizen of this great country. He is therefore standing on constitutionally solid grounds as far as this issue is concerned.

That he has committed political suicide given recent events, is a different matter altogether.

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.