Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Programmable, Runnable And Compilable Advice - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmable, Runnable And Compilable Advice (617 Views)

How To Write LESS CSS - Programmable CSS / Programmable Logic Controller Step7 Siemens Plc A Gateway To Modern Technology / Hands-on Training On Basic Programmable Logic Controller(plc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmable, Runnable And Compilable Advice by Akprof(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
My fellow programmers, I am a University undergraduate (Computer Science) student and by next month I will be starting my six months SIWES programme. My passion has always been how I can be a guru and consultant in web development though I have little but useful knowledge on HTML and CSS.
Now I am thinking of paying some amount of money (N81,000.00 precisely) to learn PHP and MySQL at NIIT(now CCT IT), Akure, Ondo State. Please how can you advise me in this regard.
Should I Continue with it or switch to something else? Thanks for your programmable, runnable and compilable advice. You may contact me also for one on one directives and advice on (08130570898, 07069206104, akchristlife@gmail.com)
Re: Programmable, Runnable And Compilable Advice by CodeHouse: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2015
Unless you need the certificate, if not, you can learn yourself with the numerous resources online - ebooks and complete video tutorials.

Now send the 81K to my account grin
Re: Programmable, Runnable And Compilable Advice by JackOfAllTrades: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2015
My advice train yourself with YouTube videos, PDF books or join andela!!! You will be trained to be a world class developer and paid as well. NIIT or whatever they are called ain't teaching sh*it
(Don't mind codehouse send the money to my account wink )
Re: Programmable, Runnable And Compilable Advice by Akprof(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Thanks a lot, pls apart from youtube, google, w3schools, I need more websites to learn freely.
Re: Programmable, Runnable And Compilable Advice by EdDave(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
www.codeacademy.com, udacity.com, general assembly.dash. Go through nairaland programming section. You ll find more.

(1) (Reply)

Javascript Help / Webmasters, Please Help!!! <pictures> / Need Your Help Urgently, Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.