Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

When You Tell Him To Take His Things. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Tell Him To Take His Things. (1677 Views)

A Friend Try To Slap Me And I Tell Him.... / Assuming Your Childs Sees You In This Position What Will You Tell Him. / When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Tell Him To Take His Things. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lol pic below

Cc lalasticlala ishilove

1 Share

Re: When You Tell Him To Take His Things. by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lol... hilarious...
Re: When You Tell Him To Take His Things. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
He even took her pant self cry
Re: When You Tell Him To Take His Things. by Slimzjoe(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Some babes Poor ooo!!
Re: When You Tell Him To Take His Things. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
LOL I always wonder...Who takes all these funny pics??grin
Re: When You Tell Him To Take His Things. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
cheekilicious:
LOL
I always wonder...Who takes all these funny pics??grin
Mayb its the guy lol
She looks like shes sleeping self ..
Re: When You Tell Him To Take His Things. by piicity(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Half unclad,her pants were removed sef. Anyways,ladyboss1 i had been thinking of sending you a pm all this while but if i send it sef i may not be able to read the replies you post sef and i really want to have a confidential word with you,how can we talk pls Dear
LadyBoss1:

Mayb its the guy lol
She looks like shes sleeping self ..
Re: When You Tell Him To Take His Things. by Mystery007(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lolz
Re: When You Tell Him To Take His Things. by Edwardhead(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
dry
Re: When You Tell Him To Take His Things. by ugosly(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2015
piicity:
Half unclad,her pants were removed sef. Anyways,ladyboss1 i had been thinking of sending you a pm all this while but if i send it sef i may not be able to read the replies you post sef and i really want to have a confidential word with you,how can we talk pls Dear
is she really the one on her dp, is there any evidence to prove it, because I've had her in my radar too.
Ladyboss if you are real, pls pm me,its important.

(1) (Reply)

Funny! Funny! Funny! / Funny Val Quotes In Picture / A Bridesmaid Doing "Can You See Your Life" While Others Are Blowing Kisses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.