Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

How Does A Guy Who Is Conscious Of His Dressing Translate To Gay. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Does A Guy Who Is Conscious Of His Dressing Translate To Gay. (521 Views)

Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) / Meet Jahdiah, The Guy Who Can Rock Bum Shorts Better Than Most Women.. / Guys Will U Rock This Swag Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does A Guy Who Is Conscious Of His Dressing Translate To Gay. by lantres000(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Good evening guys

I had this heated argument with my friend and his chick on why should a guy be conscious of what he wears at all time, and his chick clearly stated that guys that are always well dressed as 100% gay, and I infact a guy should only have two pair of trousers and few shirts to switch it with.

As for me am of the school of thought that a man should dress the way the wants to be addressed and always be on point in his dressing.

So guys how does been well dressed translate to gay?

Your input will be greatly appreciated cos I will love to pass on the thread for them to view

Cheers

1 Like

Re: How Does A Guy Who Is Conscious Of His Dressing Translate To Gay. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmm. It's a general norm in Nigeria that when a guy is too neat or too concerned about hygiene and his oitfit, then he is being girlish hence gay...

I have received lots of such comments from ladies especially...
Re: How Does A Guy Who Is Conscious Of His Dressing Translate To Gay. by donholy28(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
If u ask me...na who i go ask
Re: How Does A Guy Who Is Conscious Of His Dressing Translate To Gay. by Tolzeal(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
The matter you see soo..He heavy for mouth..
Re: How Does A Guy Who Is Conscious Of His Dressing Translate To Gay. by jemype(m): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2015
i think theres nothing wring if a guy is concious of his dressing. its when u start exhibiting some gay features like putting lip gloss, talking too much and swinging ur hips. believe me gays will start worrying u.

(1) (Reply)

For Your Wedding Gown. / A Healthy Body Leads To A Healthy Mind / A Requirement Of Every Person That Is Overweight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.