Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Should He Keep The Baby? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should He Keep The Baby? (775 Views)

Widow Delivers Baby At Ebonyi Stadium, Umahi Donates N1m To The Baby / Dr Protected The Baby In The Government Owned Children Home.the Alledged Said It / Why Did Davido Seize The Baby??what Legal Backing Did He Have?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Keep The Baby? by ICEPRINCEE: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hello friends.. I just got back from church Not quite long.. And my day one friend right from secondary school to uni.. Just called me that he's in a big mess at the moment..

According to him, his second girlfriend is 2months pregnant and the girl didn't tell him till last week and his about preparing for his wedding with another girl which is his first girlfriend.. They have dated for 6years now.. And they are actually planning for their wedding which is to kick up by july.. Now the side girlfrnd he's dating is 2months pregnant and just told him last week..

My guy is confused.. He has asked me and I don't even know what to say.. Please I need your candid Idea or advice.. He's really counting on me on this
Thanks
Re: Should He Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thays serious i think dis pple can help

Barcanista
Ishilove
Freemanan
Cutehector
Lalasticlala
Agarawu23
Re: Should He Keep The Baby? by buygala(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Scene 1- The girlfriend is not pregnant, but merely trying to sabotage his wedding.... Inviting her over and having her use that 50 naira pregnancy test-kit in his presence will surely determine the true state of her womb, and help him make the necessary decisions... That kit has saved me from being defrauded and incurring unecesssary expenses countless times smiley

Scene 2- if she is truly pregnant, he should take her for a lab pregnancy test which will almost accurately state how long the pregnancy has gone .... then he checks whether the last time he slept with her coincides with the time of conception smiley..eg, if she likely conceived in May, and he last fuccked her in February, there is no bloody way that pregnancy is his angry... In that case, tell her to 'go and die' undecided

Scene 3- Having done all the above, and there is a reasonable possibility that the pregnancy is his, he may decide to put his wedding on hold and have the baby with her, or convince her into having an abortion, which at this stage, is still relatively safe smiley, or have his wedding and keep her and the baby on the side as his 'dirty little secret' (not advisable), or break up with his fiancee and marry his baby mama (after all the innocent baskad baby deserves a complete family)

Whichever way, he shouldn't tell his fiancee anything until he is absolutely sure of what he is dealing with.... If his pregnant side-chick agrees to and does indeed abort the baby, then he should just continue with the wedding, without telling his fiancee anything smiley
Re: Should He Keep The Baby? by ICEPRINCEE: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please mods I need ur help.. Lalasticlala ishilove seun
Re: Should He Keep The Baby? by agarawu23(m): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
shocked

OK!

firstly don't try to abort for the other girl cos that's not the solution and you never can tell what the future of the unborn child will look like.

Call your first love and explain things to her and hear her reaction. her reaction will determine how much she really cares about you. Sacrificing things for ppl we love is also part of love.

If truly the guy love the first Lady, he wouldn't go for another babe and that shows he is not trustworthy. if na me be the girl, I go leave am undecided

1 Like

Re: Should He Keep The Baby? by JayKaba(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Big mess indeed. First, let him get with the "pregnant" lady, do a pregnancy test & confirm the pregnancy. If true, an ideal situation would be for him to let his fiancee know. If she's willing to continue with the wedding, all well & good.
Re: Should He Keep The Baby? by Charleschidera(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Let him marry both of them. When he was playing around, did u call me to advice him? tongue
Re: Should He Keep The Baby? by ICEPRINCEE: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Oga be nice n helpful
Charleschidera:
Let him marry both of them. When he was playing around, did u call me to advice him? tongue
Re: Should He Keep The Baby? by Charleschidera(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
ICEPRINCEE:
Oga be nice n helpful
But i have advice him already nah .i.e to marry both because if he keep it secret to d first gf and decide to go on with the wedin, if she later find out, it will be a kind of chaos to their marriage or better still let him tell the 1st gf now bfor wedding.
Re: Should He Keep The Baby? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
what's the big deal?

keep the baby mama, marry the wife. who told u the wife do born pikin, abi who told u she go stay for long?

and if she eventually found out, roll the ball to her feet make she so anything she likes.

is there still a man scared if a lady? na because na ur then na...If to say na your gf get pregnant for another man...she no go think twice before jilting u or even say u be d papa...

forget story, na only one life dey
Re: Should He Keep The Baby? by texanomaly(f): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
She should have the child. Then the baby should be taken away from both of them and placed in a home with parent who have some sense. These two are obviously too stup.id and irresponsible to raise a child.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Is Nigeria's Best University, 8th In Africa / Police Arrest Two APC Members Over Daramola Murder / Photos Of Nigerian Delegates At The US State Department Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.