Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here (2180 Views)

Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi / Where Yoruba And Igbo Peoples Meet - Ugbodu, Delta State. / The Caribbean Islands Where Indigenes Speak Igbo And Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by tpiander: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thank you.
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
We are comrades mate
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by CountDracula(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
We love you!
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by Rilwayne001: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
tpiander:
Thank you.
Omo ale nii fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by tpiander: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Omo ale nii fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by Patented: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Never too late to learn!
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by iPopAlomo(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ajeburrer... You need to go street... that's what I did... now I'm full fledged igboro... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
tpiander:
Thank you.

u mean u can't even speak any? all yorubas must be able to speak 5 diffrent yorubas like d Ekiti yoruba, Osun-state Yoruba, Benin Republic Yoruba, Oyo state and Ondo e.t.c but if u mean u can't attempt any u r not Yoruba but a Nigger in America.
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by Sachris4U(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
katikati
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by tpiander: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
chowlade:

Ekiti yoruba,

Osun-state Yoruba,

Benin Republic Yoruba,

Oyo state

Ondo

what of kwara, ijebu, egba, okun, etc Yoruba?

e.t.c but if u mean u can't attempt any u r not Yoruba but a Nigger in America

kindly desist from unnecessary vulgarity and uncouthness.

If you want to insult, you can do so n a civilized manner, thanks.

You are a Nigger calling other people nigger, does that make sense to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
tpiander:

what of kwara, ijebu, egba, okun, etc Yoruba?

kindly desist from unnecessary vulgarity and uncouthness.

If you want to insult, you can do so n a civilized manner, thanks.

You are a Nigger calling other people nigger, does that make sense to you?

First of all, i'm not a Nigga(censored) cuz i knw my root.Secondly, why r u mad when u opened a nigga-liked thread.
don't mean to offend u.
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by tpiander: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
chowlade:

First of all, i'm not a Nigga(censored) cuz i knw my root.Secondly, why r u mad when u opened a nigga-liked thread.
don't mean to offend u.

I am not mad sweetie, just correcting you .

Did I respond as rudely as you did?

No, I did not, I responded civilly.

Even when you want to insult somebody, there are ways you can do it without being uncouth.

Uncouthness is never a Yoruba trait, don't you agree?

have you ever heard of Omoluabi? What is your understanding of the term?

And if you call someone a Nigger, that means you are a nigger yourself, and you are also referring to your roots.

Always remember that.
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by jerflakes(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
I PREFER TO INSULT YOU. ..

Your mother is fat.
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
tpiander:

I am not mad sweetie, just correcting you .

Did I respond as rudely as you did?

No, I did not, I responded civilly.

Even when you want to insult somebody, there are ways you can do it without being uncouth.

Uncouthness is never a Yoruba trait, don't you agree?

have you ever heard of Omoluabi? What is your understanding of the term?

And if you call someone a Nigger, that means you are a nigger yourself, and you are also referring to your roots.

Always remember that.

Omo-oluwabi lol Omo-eshubi ni. gud to knw u can speak it a little. nw u can interract with yorubas in Togo, Benin Republic and Nigeria. d coutries where Yoruba is amongst d major tribe. bf u knw it, u r having five green cards.
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by tpiander: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
chowlade:

Omo-oluwabi lol Omo-eshubi ni

you've explained yourself better now, next time start by introducing yourself in this manner in order to reduce the time wasted arguing with you.

gud to knw u can speak it a little. nw u can interract with yorubas in Togo, Benin Republic and Nigeria. d coutries where Yoruba is amongst d major tribe. bf u knw it, u r having five green cards.

does anyone in the countries you mentioned, know you, or are you from there?

As per green card, do you need one

, now, lets stop derailing the thread, give further advice people like myself as per thread title.

did you see green card mentioned in the title or my opening post?

abi thank you means green card?
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Oloshi... Olori buruku!

tpiander:
Thank you.
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by Horllamideh(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
tpiander:
Thank you.
Go and stay in Ogbomosho for 6 full months, nobody will teach you how to speak yoruba but i knw one thing for sure....your life will experience a turn-around yorubalically.

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by tpiander: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Horllamideh:

Go and stay in Ogbomosho for 6 full months, nobody will teach you how to speak yoruba but i knw one thing for sure....your life will experience a turn-around yorubalically.

you folks are sounding very bitter, just like I suspected, I'll allow yall to finish ranting on this thread, then we can address the issues.

So far, you've spewed out vague threats from Benin, Ogbomosho, Togo, Osun State, Ondo, Ekiti, keep spilling.
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by Horllamideh(m): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
tpiander:

you folks are sounding very bitter, just like I suspected, I'll allow yall to finish ranting on this thread, then we can address the issues.

So far, you've spewed out vague threats from Benin, Ogbomosho, Togo, Osun State, Ondo, Ekiti, keep spilling.
what is your reason for opening the thread cos this your reply get k-leg??
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by tpiander: 2:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Horllamideh:

what is your reason for opening the thread cos I get k-leg??

I opened it because I want to sample opinions on my being Yoruba but not speaking Yoruba?
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 29, 2015
I don't blame you. It sounds like a difficult language to learn. The African veshion of Chinese.
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by scholes0(m): 4:10am On Jun 29, 2015
muafrika:
I don't blame you. It sounds like a difficult language to learn. The African veshion of Chinese.

Errrm.... It is actually one of the easier Nigerian languages to learn..
And how is it the African Chinese? Most African languages are tonal if that is the next thing you are going to say.
Go and listen to the Nilotic languages of East Africa, and you will know where the "Chinese-like" languages of Africa are .... grin cheesy
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2015
scholes0:

Errrm.... It is actually one of the easier Nigerian languages to learn..
And how is it the African Chinese? Most African languages are tonal if that is the next thing you are going to say.
Go and listen to the Nilotic languages of East Africa, and you will know where the "Chinese-like" languages of Africa are .... grin cheesy
Nilotic languages are difficult for sure.
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by zealot4me(f): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2015
Op : were u born in Nigeria?? if yes which part?
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by Horllamideh(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
tpiander:

I opened it because I want to sample opinions on my being Yoruba but not speaking Yoruba?
I'd like to ask you some questions.......
1.How will people's opinion help your case??
2.when you are in the midst of people speaking yoruba,do you feel ostracized??
3.Have you ever gave learning how to speak yoruba some thought??

If the answer to ques. 2 is NO,then i don't think you have a cause to worry and so our opinion poll is something you don't really need.
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by scholes0(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
The OP just has a dubious agenda, and I suspect is just fabricating scenarios to make a thread out of.....
Re: I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tpai, you can lie o! shocked
I've seen your posts in Yoruba language many times on this forum.
Haba!
Stop trolling!

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Steps Out At Ooni Of Ife's Coronation / To My Yoruba Nairalanders / See Photos Of Female V!rgins Dancing Without Cloths In Abia State Cultural Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.