Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Itching Of The Private Part - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching Of The Private Part (1728 Views)

Itching In The Private Part / Doctor Please I Need Help On Itching Of Groining / Ladies! 6 Ways To Cure Vaginal Itching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itching Of The Private Part by cyara(f): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
My very good friend has been having this problem of constant itching in her private part for over a month now. It got so bad that she came to me this morning and opened up. I gave her a cotrimazole cream but it isn't helping. Please doctors in the house can you recommend any cream or drug she can use and what can be the cause of this. Waiting patiently for replies
Re: Itching Of The Private Part by cyara(f): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
I need doctors in the house to reply please
Re: Itching Of The Private Part by Fairgodwin(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Maybe you need doctors 'outside the house' more. Please seek for solution(s) where it is most necessary.
Re: Itching Of The Private Part by cyara(f): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks for your post
Re: Itching Of The Private Part by SimpleJetty(f): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
The answer isn't far fetched. She's having a bacterial infection. Let her get erithomycin and fungral.

ERITOMYCIN is 1 tablet in the morning and 1 at Night
FUNGRAL is once a day.

Let her continue till she finishes both sachets.
Then let her come and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Itching Of The Private Part by cyara(f): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
SimpleJetty:
The answer isn't far fetched. She's having a bacterial infection. Let her get erithomycin and fungral.

FUNGRAL is once a day.

Thanks alot I appreciate it
Re: Itching Of The Private Part by SimpleJetty(f): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
cyara:

You're welcome
Re: Itching Of The Private Part by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
cyara:

Tell your friend that self medication is too dangerous. She should go see a gynaecologist for proper examination and appropriate tests.
Pls, let her know that fungal infections are handled cautiously.
Re: Itching Of The Private Part by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 07, 2017
SimpleJetty:

FUNGRAL is once a day.

Sista like seriously?
This is wrong in many facets .
What worked for you cannot be considered as an almighty formula as a hundred and one things can cause vulva pruritus (itching down there).Infections are as diverse as the stars in the sky.
Be careful what you post online esp on health issues, it could do more harm than good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Agony After Medical School... By Dr Kene (mbbs) / Flakka, The New Drug Epidemic Sweeping Across Developed Nations! / Health, Skin, Hair & Cooking Benefits Of Our Unrefined Sea Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.