Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening (64306 Views)

Gunmen Assassinate LAMBERT IGBINOWMAN, Ex Youth Chairman At His Compound In Edo / Thief Caught In My Compound This Afternoon / Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by Lilimax(f): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
olulove:
First year UNIBEN medical students were
attending
their 1st
Anatomy Class. They all gathered around
the table
and there
was a real dead body on the table.
The Professor, Mr. Etim, started the class
by telling
them two
important qualities of a DOCTOR. He
said, "The 1st
is that
never be DISGUSTED about anything in
the body."
For
example, he inserted his FINGER in the
dead
body's ANUS &
put the finger in his own mouth &
TASTED it.
Then he told the students to do what he
did. The
students
hesitated for several minutes, but
eventually
everyone
inserted their fingers in the body's ANUS
& tasted
it. When
everyone finished tasting their fingers,
they were
all
Frowning...
Then the professor looked at them &
said: "The
most
important 2nd Quality is "Observation". I
inserted
my MIDDLE
finger but tasted the 2nd finger... Now
learn to pay
attention!!
"ALL the students fainted!!!
How insensitive you are? We are talking about a bereaved professor and you''re here copying and pasting a yeye joke : undecided May he rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
may he soul rest in peace

AS FOR THE KIDNAPPERS angry
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by bamite(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
tohpahz:

Insensitive.. so i shouldn't go about my normal activities because someone died.

I empathize with them.. but i can't kill myself over d dead!
Not by smiling or laughing over d dead angry

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by Johnny105(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Seunvense:
This is really pathetic,he wouldn't had think people he entrusted his life to could end up killing him.

Hmm This Life
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by tohpahz(f): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
bamite:
Not by smiling or laughing over d dead angry

And who told u i was laughing over d dead..

Even if i was,does it mk d dead more dead!!?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by Yeahreen(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
So sad. May His Soul Rest In Peace
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by christboytins(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
May God save us from unknow enemy, Life is vanity joo RIP to dead
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by neocortex: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Takim107:
How is our relationship with God?, my pastor was kidnapped on a Saturday and got release on a Friday with no scratch..He didn't even give them their demands, strengthen your relationship with God..We shall be in the mist of our enemies they won't by any means harm us...RIP 2 the dead.

Preaching in this kind of thread is the height of insensitivity,
I don't think the family and the well wishers want to be schooled on how "ungodly" their father was.
Trajedy knows no faith as everyone can get stricken at anytime.

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by ndukwejoe(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mentcee:
Bokoharri cant even guarantee security. A bloody Daura President has been elected as Nigeria's president. Madness. And the South wastes sperms keep noising about. Fools. Baba One Chance.
must you show your dimwittedness always?

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by argob44(f): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
sad
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by olulove(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lilimax:
How insensitive you are? We are talking about a bereaved professor and you''re here copying and pasting a yeye joke : undecided May he rest in peace.

Never ever in ur miserable life dare quote me again....as if i killed him.

Meanwhile RIP PROF...sun re ooOOOO
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by eleko1: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nnkan bee. Aye Male sad sad sad omo Araiye Ma n'ika ooo sad. Ki Eledumare ma sowa.A o ni pade iku ojiji ooo embarassed sad
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by richidinho(m): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Its good to be good to your workers

RIP to him shaa
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by ERCROSS(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mentcee:
Bokoharri cant even guarantee security. A bloody Daura President has been elected as Nigeria's president. Madness. And the South wastes sperms keep noising about. Fools. Baba One Chance.

Kudos to u broh...
U v succeeded in making a fool out of urself..
Can u pls read over ur comment and tell me just one sense u v made by dat comment..
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by Atk1nson(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
olulove:
First year UNIBEN medical students were
attending
their 1st
Anatomy Class. They all gathered around
the table
and there
was a real dead body on the table.

And u feel this is right thread to crack a stale joke on ? What a generation

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by Femistico(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
He was killed bcuz of his new car...thats wickedness
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by amNIGERIA: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
In search of peace? Maybe it's time to move to Iceland.

According to the nonprofit Institute for Economics and Peace, the thinly populated island in the midst of the North Atlantic has retained its place as the most peaceful country in the world.

The institute released its Global Peace Index for 2015 this week, which ranks 162 nations around the globe based on factors like the level of violent crime, involvement in conflicts and the degree of militarization.

The Economist's Safe Cities Index 2015 ranks major world cities across a range of categories. Though 12th in overall safety, the study called San Francisco the overall fifth-best city in which to live. It's pretty nice to visit, too.
World's safest cities named 12 photos
EXPAND GALLERY
Six out of the top 10 most peaceful countries were European, with Denmark and Austria holding the second and third spots.

"Europe maintained its position as the most peaceful region in the world, supported by a lack of domestic and external conflicts," the report said.

But that glowing review is helped by the fact that violence-plagued Ukraine is lumped into a different region: Russia and Eurasia.

U.S. in bottom half of rankings
Ukraine suffered the second biggest deterioration in its rating over the past year as pro-Russian separatists clashed with government forces.

The only country that fared worse was Libya, which has "sunk into a low-level civil war between Islamist and nationalist groups," the report said.

War-ravaged Syria remained at the bottom of the rankings. And Iraq, the other country where the Islamic militant group ISIS holds large areas of territory, dropped below South Sudan and Afghanistan to second last place.

The United States is in the bottom half of the index, scoring badly in terms of militarization, homicides and fear of violence. Its ranking improved somewhat from a year earlier, though, rising from 101st place to 94th.

What are the world's safest airlines?

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/06/25/world/global-peace-index-iceland-syria/index.html

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by peeta89(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chukwutobi:
God deliver us from destiny wasters!
This is one of the prayer point of General Overseer of MFM Pastor D K Olukoya.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by DanGiginyu: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Atleast we all have our evil to deal with. South with kidnappings and north with boko
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by fairygeh(f): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
ChelseaDr:
Too bad....what type of heart do people have these days ....God!!!
Seriously,same thing i was telling my dad when I heard this story n d news tonight, I said why are people now getting more wicked by the day,dont people have conscience anymore.
It's pathetic, its sad,its inhumane cry
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by fairygeh(f): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
olulove:

Never ever in ur miserable life dare quote me again....as if i killed him.

Meanwhile RIP PROF...sun re ooOOOO
So because you didn't kill him,you should be insensitive and share your dry joke here, why didn't you post your dry joke on another thread ehn.
Are you stup1d?

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by haywire07(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mentcee:
Is dis d only thing u could post on dis thread?
Hmm.smh..ode nie o.wallahi
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by Superman11(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
loomer:
To arrest no dey hard police

anybody and everybody they will arrest .. suspects are criminals to them
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by wowo2: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by 989900: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Takim107:
How is our relationship with God?, my pastor was kidnapped on a Saturday and got release on a Friday with no scratch..He didn't even give them their demands, strengthen your relationship with God..We shall be in the mist of our enemies they won't by any means harm us...RIP 2 the dead.

Shut up!

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by Kingsasian(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
opiloper:
Wicked world!

Because of a car. Same person the prof has been feeding, could have the heart to do this. Hmm, heart of man is wicked
its so pathetic to know that you are this gullible to believe what the nigeria police said.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by IGBOSON2: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
They should use one of those medieval torturing devices featured a day or two ago on the bastards.....preferably one that slowly crushes their nuts as part of the deal! sad
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by bbankky: 12:05am On Jun 29, 2015
sadRest in peace
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by davidtheblogger: 12:27am On Jun 29, 2015
#disrespectful Wizkid calls Mtn yellow land and Glo Greenland http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/wizkid-calls-mtn-yellow-land-and-glo.html
We will divorce if Gay marriage is allowed Couples on Their wedding day

http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/strange-couples-vows-to-divorce-if-gay.html

No good Girl to marry they all Demonic ... Olumaintain say so .

http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/olu-maintain-explains-why-he-is-still.html

10 things you don't know about the BGS UNILAG 2014
http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/10-things-you-dont-know-about-unilag.html

This Rapper Destroyed Eminem Record .... Best in the world meet harry shorts
http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/meet-harry-shotta-rapper-that-broke.html

Finally
#Touching Poor farmers soon Graduate with First Class in Thailand #tears of joy http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/old-poor-farmer-son-graduates-with.html

Unilaghype
Hype it
Dayvheed007@gmail.com
Davidovi
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by kason(m): 2:11am On Jun 29, 2015
RIP
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by salamine1980: 5:39am On Jun 29, 2015
All this photo na for the dead body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.