Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

30 Days In Office: Buhari,apc Needs Prayer - PDP Leaders Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Days In Office: Buhari,apc Needs Prayer - PDP Leaders Tells Nigerians (280 Views)

Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth / PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC / Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Days In Office: Buhari,apc Needs Prayer - PDP Leaders Tells Nigerians by bueze046(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
ABUJA- NATIONAL leadership of the Peoples
Democratic Party, PDP has pleaded with
Nigerians to pray for President Mohammadu
Buhari and the All Progressives Congress,
APC, saying that thirty days in government
has been a case of all motion, no movement.

In a statement by PDP National Publicity
Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh, the need to pray
for President Buhari has become imperative
because it was a very sad story that having
been elected March 28, he was yet to decide
on key appointments such as ministers,
Secretary to the Government of the Federation
(SGF), a Chief of Staff and advisers in key
sectors of the economy.

According to PDP, the APC was yet to get its
bearings right, adding that the new
administration was showing no inclination
towards implementing its numerous campaign
promises for which they were voted into office
at the centre.

Metuh said, “After a careful evaluation of the
first 30 days of President Muhammadu Buhari
and All Progressives Congress (APC)’s
administration, the Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP) notes that it has become obvious that
Nigerians need to join hands in prayers to
save the government from further inaction and
dithering.

source.... http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/30-days-in-office-buhari-apc-need-prayers-pdp-tells-nigerians/
Re: 30 Days In Office: Buhari,apc Needs Prayer - PDP Leaders Tells Nigerians by Fairgodwin(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Everything and everytime in Nigeria, "let's pray for," "let's pray for."
For crying out loud, do things and stop disturbing God!
Re: 30 Days In Office: Buhari,apc Needs Prayer - PDP Leaders Tells Nigerians by DeNoble1(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: 30 Days In Office: Buhari,apc Needs Prayer - PDP Leaders Tells Nigerians by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
When they were spilling rubbish from their mouth during campaign them no know say them need prayers abi. I'm not praying anything, I don't even know how to pray for someone.

Abeg moona pray for me, I need to make am big for life. cry

(1) (Reply)

Jega Bows Out As INEC Chairman / Buhari Must Borrow To End Unpaid Salaries' Crises-joda / Is Lai Telling Lies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.