Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency (21499 Views)

16years Of Pdp Mess: Another Flimsy Ranting From Hallucinations / PDP Mess Must Be Cleared For Nigerians To Enjoy Better Life – Lai Muhammed / Cleaning Pdp’s Augean Stable By Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by aresa: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
mikeansy:

you are not as good as a layman. You are a fool and do not realise that if you are as important as you think you wont be online exchanging debates with a layman!

A bunch of retards who cant own up to the fact that electing 72year old granddad was a mistake! 30dayss and counting Nigerians don't know where we are heading and its ok?

it will soon be 4years and your sorry life will be no better!

[/s]

Keep quiet. Now you are trolling. Have the topic changed to age? The fact that your are incapable of sane and rational comback doesn't mean its time for you to start trolling..

It took your crooked otuoke dullard 6 weeks to form his cabinet, but these ignorant jokers are crying over 4 weeks.

Thank God Nigerians got rid of your useless masters and his clowns...

Hypocrites...
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by nd07(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
o.k. we r waiting. lets see how long u will hide behind lies
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by aresa: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
basilo101:

if its taking buhari d same time it took GEJ to appoint ministers them wia is d "change"?

6 and 4 is the same? Your arithmetic sucksl..
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by Yugoos: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Talk is Cheap. Shut up and start d change we voted u for. Stop telling us theories. When u clean, we would know. Haba. I am getting tired of Sai Baba oooo. Too much paparazzi

1 Like

Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by neocortex: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Esperooke:

Bros, most Nigerians are more sophisticated than to be swayed by mere propaganda. We need no APC to know the height of corruption, present state of unemployment, poverty etc. If the Government performs, he need to fear no propaganda, as it avails for nothing. Remember the ineffectiveness and the insignificance of the multi billion Naira documentary and smear campaign against Buhari. That should tell you more about Nigerians.

Adolf Hitler once said that you can turn a lie into truth by sheer repetition (propaganda) and he said the bigger the lie the more chances of people believing it.
I believe Hitler because he proved his theory himself in Germany.
Never underestimate propaganda because its powers are unlimited and
it has nothing to do with any form of "sophiscation" , it works all the time
whether with a king or a slave.
With that said, the utterances from this administration has only confirmed my suspicion
that almost all the accusations thrown at the outgone administration are lies.

If someone is guilty of an offence why no it provide evidence and charge such person,
but all I see is headline juries accusing and judging their victims on pages of newspapers.

1 Like

Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by Mftivi: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Am mad at my fellow country men who are very gulible and accept poo from these polithievians. until you understand that APC IS PDP AND A DEVIL IN NIGERIA IS ALSO A DEVIL IN GHANA they will keep playing you like golf! since the APC took over, all we hear is silly excuses and that one up there is the silliest. who you tryna brainwash? APC are saints and PDP are the bad guys mtcheww! get to work already and it shall speak for you.

2 Likes

Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by oyebanji(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Now we can he's real professionals responding to issues...

Meanwhile, I do not know why there si so much noise on the issue of ministerial list. Are the ministries comatose?
If the PSs are there why the noise,about ministerial list?
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by Positiveminds(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
I have said this several times, and will repeat it again: Both APC and PDP are one of a kind. We still have leadership problem.

In my accounting profession we have what is called Permanent Difference and Temporary Difference. Yes, PDP has done Temporary havoc to this nation. I seriously pray that APC doesn't cause us Permanent harm. All we have heard since the party got power at the centre are excuses and unrestrained propaganda through negative media reportage.

The painful thing is that many aren't reading the handwriting on the wall. The earlier we all begin to hold the leadership of APC accountable the better for us. If we continue to play to sentiments, what we will see will be nightmare far worse than PDP.

1 Like

Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by bigerboy200: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sincere4u:
What kind of stupid excuse is that. Let them enumerate the mess. Not all Nigerians are brainwashed.
yeah.. many Nigerians like u are actually brainwashed. what did PDP offer Nigerians in last 16 years?? What lasting legacy did their years in office leave behind? Constant power supply, improved transportation, improved educational standards, improved healthcare,reduced unemployment Are PDP expecting Buhari to deploy the same failed tactics they used to run a sham government all over again?? sometimes I wonder if it isn't the same Nigeria that I am staying with PDP sympathizers like you.. Just like Adesina has said, PDP and their short sighted followers have a long road of regrets to travel..
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by Esperooke(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
neocortex:

Adolf Hitler once said that you can turn a lie into truth by sheer repetition (propaganda) and he said the bigger the lie the more chances of people believing it.
I believe Hitler because he proved his theory himself in Germany.
Never underestimate propaganda because its powers are unlimited and
it has nothing to do with any form of "sophiscation" , it works all the time
whether with a king or a slave.
With that said, the utterances from this administration has only confirmed my suspicion
that almost all the accusations thrown at the outgone administration are lies.

If someone is guilty of an offence why no it provide evidence and charge such person,
but all I see is headline juries accusing and judging their victims on pages of newspapers.
As much as i agree with you to some extent, it doesnt play out in every case.
So, you believe it GEJ's defeat was totally as a result of APC propaganda? Its definitely not! He was rejected because of his palpable nonperformance.
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by benardtotti(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is a masterpiece!!!!!! Time will tell, very soon , metuh would find it hard to defend pdp cos the truth of the rot shall be revealed soon, to all good citizens of nigeria, don't loose hope ,do not let the noise of the rabble rousers drown you, they want to distract you from the real issues on ground, stay focused! Stay strong! Its always darkest before the dawn, a new nigeria is about to be born. #stillteamBuhari.
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by bigerboy200: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kenobus:
This Adesina is a complete nuisance and a big fool for making this comment! The Dullard of Daura has shown no traces of a leader. He has nothing upstairs!
u are one of many unfortunate Nigerians.. people like you should have no place in a decent society. how would a sane person want 16 years of useless governance to continue? a government of four years has just passed a month and this useless PDP people that mismanaged our country for good 16 years are complaining...did u give Nigerians light,Jobs,security,good education before now? has Buhari truncated any good deed of the PDP in the last 16 years?? are we to be discussing repairing a damaged Nigeria after 16 years of corrupt governance PDP should please go and hide their faces in shame. Nigerians rejected you so please keep shut and shove whatever opinion u have into ur corrupt asses, after all u had 16 years to execute your ideas,but u still failed Nigerians...
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by Tex42(m): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Na pdp mess up pass Sodom and Gomorrah own? Still e take just hours to fix their Bleep up. Make bubu and APC tell us how many years them Wan carry mop pdp mess finish.

Bubu shey na time wey you no get na hin u still take go dey visit cow for Daura...

Naija Sha...
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by IBBG(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=Sincere4u post=35259060]What kind of stupid excuse is that. Let them enumerate the mess. Not all Nigerians are brainwashed.[/quote ] I wonder o. APC are tired of propaganda. They think we still during the campaign hence their obsession with PDP. All we ask is just dividends of democracy and not the nonsense they keep spewing in the media.
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by EmekaBlue(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mr Dullardo Excuse

1 Like

Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by kuroben4real: 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
U knew it before u were elected, there is a great task waiting u, and all what u keep on doing is to complain instead of focusing on how the nation will be better. Dont remind us of the bad governments.
Or cant u offer anything in nigeria? I smell that at d end of ur tenor nigeria will even be worse
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by omolami: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
ANOTHER EXCUSE FROM AN INEPT PRESIDENT.
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Na wa ooooo. Still at planning stage. Tot they re tru with planning. Ok na, when implementation go start, that's our concern. I need that 5k monthly payment. Hahahahaha l laugh in naija
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
bigerboy200:

yeah.. many Nigerians like u are actually brainwashed. what did PDP offer Nigerians in last 16 years?? What lasting legacy did their years in office leave behind? Constant power supply, improved transportation, improved educational standards, improved healthcare,reduced unemployment Are PDP expecting Buhari to deploy the same failed tactics they used to run a sham government all over again?? sometimes I wonder if it isn't the same Nigeria that I am staying with PDP sympathizers like you.. Just like Adesina has said, PDP and their short sighted followers have a long road of regrets to travel..

What some of you do is just to come online and insult people and at times people you can't even stand before them in reality. I have no time for silly talk. I like sense and appreciate it when i see one.
The statement you just made has no bearing on what i stated in any way. It's well off point.
I didn't make any partisan statement so how do you know what party i belong?.
I STATED THE RULING PARTY SHOULD STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND FACE THE CHALLENGES AHEAD. They were not just arriving from a distant land. They were in this country all along and saw the situation before they made all the campaign promises and grabbed power so enough of these blame game. Campaigns are over and it's time for work.
We need more positive news from them than the crisis we here everyday apart from which the next big thing one gets to hear are blames...blames....blames!.

A group was sweeping a house but another group came along and said they could do better. Highlighted all the areas they claimed the previous sweepers neglected and boasted of how they were going to perform wonders. The broom was then handed over to them but rather than get to work, what we started hearing at one time is how it wasn't going to be easy cleaning up a supposed mess the previous group left behind and at other times they kept fighting themselves.

Some more reasonable and patriotic Nigerians are expressing concern over the turn out of events and people like you emerge from God-knows-where to insult and state rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by ldpele(m): 12:04am On Jun 29, 2015
dre11:
A lovely reply to the first misgivings message by PDP....

Do they think that PMB is a magician
but u thought GEJ was abi? K..ontinu
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by bigerboy200: 12:13am On Jun 29, 2015
Sincere4u:

What some of you do is just to come online and insult people and at times people you can't even stand before them in reality. I have no time for silly talk. I like sense and appreciate it when i see one.
The statement you just made has no bearing on what i stated in any way. It's well off point.
I didn't make any partisan statement so how do you know what party i belong?.
I STATED THE RULING PARTY SHOULD STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND FACE THE CHALLENGES AHEAD. They were not just arriving from a distant land. They were in this country all along and saw the situation before they made all the campaign promises and grabbed power so enough of these blame game. Campaigns are over and it's time for work.
We need more positive news from them than the crisis we here everyday apart from which the next big thing one gets to hear are blames...blames....blames!.

A group was sweeping a house but another group came along and said they could do better. Highlighted all the areas they claimed the previous sweepers neglected and boasted of how they were going to perform wonders. The broom was then handed over to them but rather than get to work, what we started hearing at one time is how it wasn't going to be easy cleaning up a supposed mess the previous group left behind and at other times they kept fighting themselves.

Some more reasonable and patriotic Nigerians are expressing concern over the turn out of events and people like you emerge from God-knows-where to insult and state rubbish.

sorry about the hard talk, ur response to Adesina's fight back on Metuh implied to me u were on the same page with Metuh. sorry once again..|
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by ldpele(m): 12:16am On Jun 29, 2015
bigerboy200:

u are one of many unfortunate Nigerians.. people like you should have no place in a decent society. how would a sane person want 16 years of useless governance to continue? a government of four years has just passed a month and this useless PDP people that mismanaged our country for good 16 years are complaining...did u give Nigerians light,Jobs,security,good education before now? has Buhari truncated any good deed of the PDP in the last 16 years?? are we to be discussing repairing a damaged Nigeria after 16 years of corrupt governance PDP should please go and hide their faces in shame. Nigerians rejected you so please keep shut and shove whatever opinion u have into ur corrupt asses, after all u had 16 years to execute your ideas,but u still failed Nigerians...
the blame game won't help this country, PDP equally inherited the country from the military. E be like say west Germany never know say time no dey at all.

1 Like

Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 29, 2015
bigerboy200:

sorry about the hard talk, ur response to Adesina's fight back on Metuh implied to me u were on the same page with Metuh. sorry once again..|

it's alright friend, i like your spirit. I was wrong about you afteral. Accept my apologies too.
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 29, 2015
midolian:
Hmmmmm.. How much I love this part, I can't put in words. cool cool

What I still find hard to understand is why the TANoids are not thankful to have a Buhari presidency. This man has bn working hard day and night to right the wrongs of their clueless paymaster since he took over.

Has our military fired even a single bullet on boko haram since he assumed power

1 Like

Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by philips70(m): 1:58am On Jun 29, 2015
discusant:

U mean Adesina himself can't put that missive down? But Dele Momodu has just been expressing disappointment with Buhari administration?

He is more capable of putting it down but I don't think he is as venomous as that. And Momodu tweeted he just got a call from Adesina and they discussed at length so I drew conclusions...

And he is not expressing disappointment but offering needed advice like he always do. From his tweets he still very much believes Buhari will deliver.
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by luthorcorp: 6:29am On Jun 29, 2015
mikeansy:

This is nonsense

APC simply had no plans nor programmes

Buhari is supposed to know his preferred cabinet even before election. He is supposed to have preferred advisers on various issues and these guys will naturally form his cabinet.

the talk about handover notes is childish excuse
sharrap you ediot,so u insinuate that je should have a gang ready to loot the nation or carefully select the fair ones,unlike his predecessor, u must be as clowny as those giving you likes ....
*comes back to trend* EEEE diot....
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by kinibigdeal(m): 6:39am On Jun 29, 2015
Yes it won't be easy clearing the bokoharam the Northern created all in the name of power. It won't be easy to clear the NNPC mess that was created when you were the chairman under OBJ, the 8 billion dollar missing money was swept under the carpet by OBJ, if you do mistake fall baba hand, he go write 50pages letter regarding that effect please take note. Yes, it will take time to clear the mess after you compiled problems that GEJ would have solved in the name of opposition e.g subsidy should have gone, PIB should have been signed to law, Mega-university should have been built etc If you really want to fight corruption start from APC to show you are serious, then PDP but if only PDP, you are only celebrating corruption!!! As for Femi Adesina, I advice you for 6weeks crash course from the master "Reuben Abatti"
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by ipreach: 6:58am On Jun 29, 2015
heard
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by ikkkkk: 7:08am On Jun 29, 2015
Talk is cheap.
Start cleaning up the mess now and talk less Baba. That's why u were voted in. We want serious action. From time to time, call a press conference and tell us how far u've gone in cleaning the mess.
Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by Dino2002: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2015
adesina is teething.

Time will tell. Instead of stepping into action he's replying those that will not assume any blame by d end of four years.

four years remain 3yrs 11months how time flies.

1 Like

Re: Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency by LoveMachine(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2015
sonnyudoh:
Gerrarahea menh shiii

I keep seeing that clip on IG. What is the name of the movie it is from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IDP Workers Make Soup With Weeding Grass For Refugees. Photos / Why Buhari May Not Sign 2018 Budget – Minister, Udoma / Buhari Arrives Maiduguri To Inaugurate Developmental Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.