Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Thread For Injoo Fire Users! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thread For Injoo Fire Users! (976 Views)

Injoo Fire Plus: Review, Specs And Price In Nigeria / Infinix Hot Vs Injoo Fire. Review And Specs..... / Innjoo Fire Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Injoo Fire Users! by LilNetty(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Am about to order for Injoo fire on Jumia... So I wanna read comments of those who are using it presently cus ave been reading many complains about it, some said the battery drain fast and it charge slowly when it get to 95%, and so on...Is it TRUE? Ur comments are highly welcomed
Re: Thread For Injoo Fire Users! by Whizzcute(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
i also want to buy it, but lots of people are talking ill about the device
Re: Thread For Injoo Fire Users! by Taryehmiseh(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2015
To me,that device was overhyped.
Re: Thread For Injoo Fire Users! by Horluwahighdee(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
the phone is ok but the battery life is poor....that's the major problem it has... you can get the phone if you are the type that doesn't press phone that much....am using it currently and am enjoying it...
Re: Thread For Injoo Fire Users! by Gooci(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Wat about innjoo one, I play heavy games a lot So many complaints about the fire nd innjoo, even d substitute infinix 506, NLders don trash dat one too... I no kno wetin to buy sef.
Re: Thread For Injoo Fire Users! by Kamaye(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Horluwahighdee:
the phone is ok but the battery life is poor....that's the major problem it has... you can get the phone if you are the type that doesn't press phone that much....am using it currently and am enjoying it...
But a lot of fire users here on nairand give testimonies of good battery life, most of them said it is better than infinix hot, how comes yours is different?
Re: Thread For Injoo Fire Users! by encryptjay(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hello LilNetty you can check this thread to get more info about Innjoo fire- https://www.nairaland.com/2401485/innjoo-fire-guide-development-thread
Re: Thread For Injoo Fire Users! by Horluwahighdee(m): 2:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Kamaye:
But a lot of fire users here on nairand give testimonies of good battery life, most of them said it is better than infinix hot, how comes yours is different?
yeap it is bettet

(1) (Reply)

Sjcam Sj4000 Plus Wifi 2k Video Recording 30fps Waterproof Action Sport Camera / Htc One Repair Forum / How To Survive With 16 GB Of Internal Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.