Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Insulting Trickery Of American Society. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insulting Trickery Of American Society. (2299 Views)

Man Jailed For Insulting Governor Aminu Masari On Social Media / APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insulting Trickery Of American Society. by KingSango(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Greetings, I wanted to make this quick post to warn you not to ever, ever, ever forget history. Amazing Grace that Pres. Obama sings and so many other Black Christians a song created by a very evil and racist man. The issue here is simple, this song has demonic energy all in it. Written by a slave trader John Newton, he was a vicious and evil slave trader, he tortured, murdered, raped, and mutilated poor African slaves during American slavery. I would not give this song to my child to sing or sing along with while its being sung. I have a video of Dick Gregory here saying the same thing I'm saying. Today at Church while at the Episcopal Church here in Washington, D.C, USA, a former Southern Sympathizer church originally, where slave masters went for services, I heard a white lady bishop give a very stirring speech on racism, so it seems. She went on about how wrong White America was for oppressing African Americans and then ended her sermon by asking the choir to sing this song, Amazing Grace. I knew where it came from and the what the song represented so I got up and walked outside. Sometimes Whites will be mocking us and we, if ignorant, don't even know it. A lot of Black Christians don't care about anything that has to do with being critical and want to forgive every wrong even the ones still be practiced. That is not spiritual that's not even good religion, that's brainwashing and submission to wickedness. Here's Dick Gregory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1c7bJj-EcA

President Obama singing amazing at the eulogy of slain African Americans after a White Supremacist terrorist act killed 9 at a South Carolina Church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN05jVNBs64
Re: Insulting Trickery Of American Society. by chingum(f): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Na to day you know?
Re: Insulting Trickery Of American Society. by KingSango(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
chingum:
Na to day you know?

What's so special about today in Nigeria? I'm unaware of any ceremonial celebration and absence of truth telling.
Re: Insulting Trickery Of American Society. by stevecantrell: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
I wasn't moved by Obama's performance... there so many occultic 'Christian' songs out there so I'm not surprised..

(1) (Reply)

Lawsuit against actress / See Father And Son Who Just Legally Married Themselves In The US. Photos / Russia Prepares For Biblical Collapse Of Oil Prices For Next 7 Years!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.