Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? (1852 Views)

Daniel Udeh: Who Fixes Yenagoa Potholes Is Unemployed UNIJOS Graduate / Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? by passey: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
I am in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, for the first time and despite all the noise about oil money, Ameachi, Wike, NDDC, etc I saw woeful and un-motorable roads. Very hefty and stinky refuse dumps on major roads too. There are "Rivers" on every road in Rivers state. I saw very terrible roads that I can confidently say do not exist in the whole of northern Nigeria (and they are always on the necks of the government over non performance in the north). which states have the worst roads in Nigeria?
for example, Rivers state gets a federal allocation that is atleast 5 times that of Gombe state(so don't start the argument of allocation)!!!
Re: Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? by Truth24(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abia

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? by JohnFrankling(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Where in Port Harcourt are you and because you visited one area in Ph or Rivers state doesn't mean you've seen all parts of Rivers state, so my guy please pack well jhur and please show us pictures of your own state first, let us see your world class roads.
Re: Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? by kingofdemons: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
JohnFrankling:
Where in Port Harcourt are you and because you visited one area in Ph or Rivers state doesn't meann you've visited all parts of Rivers state, so my guy please pack well jhur

Amaechi is a thief that deserves death

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? by passey: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bros I waka round port Harcourt ni o! besides Port Harcourt wey be capital no get better road how outskirts go be? Oga mi na Gombe state I from but I never see this kind bad road for my life for state headquarters and I don waka all Nigerian states. Obviously you never comot from ya state before na him you dey ask me for picture. I wan park well but road no good for here na, abi you wan make I enter rivers ni? bros pothole full port Harcourt no vex
JohnFrankling:
Where in Port Harcourt are you and because you visited one area in Ph or Rivers state doesn't mean you've seen all parts of Rivers state, so my guy please pack well jhur and please show us pictures of your own state first, let us see your world class roads.
Re: Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? by lokito: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Give it to Abia State. For Aba you go see pothole wey deep pass river nile.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? by Progress2468(m): 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
OP u are 110 percent right, the roads are so terrible causing multiple holdups. am in PH for the 1st time too, Akpajo, Eleme, Elelewu(I hope I got the spelling right) even Aba road. U nid to see were keke dy follow trailer drag road, if u dy inside the keke naso you go dy confess all your sins. they are so many other roads I don't kw dia names sef

I told them that, in Benin and other places I have Lived, that the government has done roads dose'nt mean it has achieved because it is basic.
Re: Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? by gobizzy101: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rivers State; pothole of d nation. grin
Re: Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
passey:
I am in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, for the first time and despite all the noise about oil money, Ameachi, Wike, NDDC, etc I saw woeful and un-motorable roads. Very hefty and stinky refuse dumps on major roads too. There are "Rivers" on every road in Rivers state. I saw very terrible roads that I can confidently say do not exist in the whole of northern Nigeria (and they are always on the necks of the government over non performance in the north). which states have the worst roads in Nigeria?
for example, Rivers state gets a federal allocation that is atleast 5 times that of Gombe state(so don't start the argument of allocation)!!!

Blame Ameachi only...Wike is only 30 days in office and awarded billions of dollars worth of contracts to fix this two days in office.
Re: Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? by Prince081: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is as a result of bad leadership for the past 16 years. Both Peter Odili and Rotimi Amaechi misapplied huge funds and I pray that the biatch called Karma catches up with them someday. We wish Wicked Wike well.
Re: Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? by max20ebi: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Benin City has the worst roads in Afirica!most of the roads in benin are bad no drainages and canals to channel the water to the river. from lucky way to upper sakpoba,upper mission to new benin, all the link roads in ugbowo are bad.Ugbor~amagba road is the worst road in the city of benin. Its a shame to edo state and a failure on the part of the government.
Re: Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? by max20ebi: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
The ugbr ~amagba road in G.R.A ,benin

Re: Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? by oduastates: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
The road part is the Nigerian thing (Poor construction and lack of maintenance culture).
The refuse part is brand new . Wike model
Re: Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? by jayrager(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2015
lokito:
Give it to Abia State. For Aba you go see pothole wey deep pass river nile.

LOL!!
Re: Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? by max20ebi: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2015
Ugbor/amagba road, BENIN City . Has the mist terrible road in the stat.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Nigerian House Of Assembly (Before and after independence) / Etcetra--igbo Leaders a Disgrace / BUHARI:I Will Reverse Jonathan Economic Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.