Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother (1408 Views)

I Caught My Husband Red Handed / I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by ConfessionsNgr: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
I am a 19 years old female law undergraduate in the University of Lagos. I am the last born in a family of five. My two elder ones have all graduated. Recently I noticed my father’s car in front of the girl’s hostel in my school. When I called him that day and asked him where he was, he told me that he was in my school and that he actually came to see me but he had ran into a friend. Eventually I saw him that day and he gave me some money. Two days later I saw his car again this time it was hidden in another part of the girl’s hostel. I was curious so I decided not to call him but instead wait to see where he would be coming out from. When I eventually saw him, to my dismal I found out that he came to see a girl in my school. I quickly left before he could see him. On further investigation, I found out the name of the girl and found out that my father has been going out with the girl for some time now. I was so disgusted and had to confront my dad. This girl will be of the same age with me and my father comes to my school every day to park his car and wait on her like a teenage boy in love while my mum is at home not knowing what her hubby is doing. On confronting my father he told me to mind my business and face my studies. He also said that if I should tell my mother, I will only end up hurting her and causing problem in the family because what she does not know cannot hurt her. I am hurting seriously because of the behavior of my father and I am of the opinion that my mother maybe suffering in silence because she will be left at home alone most times. Most times I am tempted to call her and tell her what my dad is doing. I spoke with my elder brother on this and he advised me against telling our mum, but I am seriously hurting inside and wonder if the reverse was the case that I was the one going out with an old man, old enough to be my father, if my father would have been happy with me. Please do you think I should let my mother know?

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/115/i-caught-my-father-cheating
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by Sunnymatey(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yes, tell her and take responsibility for whatsoever happens after that. If she died, then you kill her.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by DeNoble1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Picture or ...
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by jaytee01(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mind ur own business...... Simple!
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
FP things
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is definitely a movie , movie script
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by Lusola15: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ur father is happy
Ur mother is haPpy
U want to destroy that right

What do u think ur mother will do if u tell her
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by missmalachi: 12:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Just ignore it lik u dnt knw it happened.the young babe has more to lose cos all tins been equal ur dad cnt hv her as a wife.i just pity d young dude dat wil end up saving all hs income just to marry her.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by Lumpyy(f): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2015
jaytee01:
Mind ur own business...... Simple!
His dad cheating on his mum is not his business?
Op you have to stand up to ur dad,u are an adult and should not b scared to tell him what you feel,just be sure not to be rude/insulting.Let him see how disgraceful it is and that if he wont desist from seing the girl,you will have to tell your mom cause you cant keep betraying her,if this threat does nt work.......follow your mind!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Popsy is clearly an unrepentant cheater. The fact that he shows no remorse is telling that he's been in this game for a while. What makes you think mum is not aware? If you go snitch now, mum may decide to forgive and act like it never happened.. and that would infuriate you even more.
So just keep it to yourself. If anything you can use an anonymous number to send her the details ... That way you will not be directly linked to the leaking of info tongue At 19 you should be enjoying your youth for goodness sake, live your life and enjoy uni... These are your best years.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by focus7: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Your and your brother were right that you should not tell your mum because she doesn't know will not hurt her. If you feel our mother could hurting for lonely, constantly contact to make her happy. As for your dad, be praying for him because criticising him will only make him harding.
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by MARKone(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2015
ConfessionsNgr, something dey tell me na you dey forge all these your stories that touch.
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by dangotesmummy: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Sunnymatey:
Yes, tell her and take responsibility for whatsoever happens after that. If she died, then you kill her.
just look at disgusting comments from top to bottom like a pile of dung. All This posters make me sick .of which they'll be the ones condenming homosexuality.if it was the mother coming to see her sugar son or cougar how many people will rant mind your business. undecided

irritating people every where. Wo KanwuliaJara
cococandy
Francis tony come and put mouth. I'm tired of old men who aren't ashamed of not growing up

something similar happened in my school when I was an undergraduate. When the daughter discovered who was giving her mother sleepless nights was her fellow flatmate in school. She went to meet her in the room unfortunately for my vagyna cannot be closed miss she was the only one in the room. The attacker locked her in the room and beat her blie black. Took the iron bucket and hit it on her . The back of the iron bucket tore her face. Took her bottle of perfume slammed it on the floor. Everything broke to pieces. They fought sotey both of them were ejected out of the hostel. I didn't follow up the incident but I heard the girl stopped dating her father

Tufiaaaaaaaaa. Disgusting people everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by KanwuliaJara: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
dangotesmummy:
just look at disgusting comments from top to bottom like a pile of dung. All This posters make me sick .of which they'll be the ones condenming homosexuality.if it was the mother coming to see her sugar son or cougar how many people will rant mind your business. undecided

irritating people every where. Wo KanwuliaJara
cococandy
Francis tony come and put mouth. I'm tired of old men who aren't ashamed of not growing up

something similar happened in my school when I was an undergraduate. When the daughter discovered who was giving her mother sleepless nights was her fellow flatmate in school. She went to meet her in the room unfortunately for my vagyna cannot be closed miss she was the only one in the room. The attacker locked her in the room and beat her blie black. Took the iron bucket and hit it on her . The back of the iron bucket tore her face. Took her bottle of perfume slammed it on the floor. Everything broke to pieces. They fought sotey both of them were ejected out of the hostel. I didn't follow up the incident but I heard the girl stopped dating her father

Tufiaaaaaaaaa. Disgusting people everywhere

As you don put beta mott na, Notin to h-add ahggain o! grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by Moana(f): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lusola15:
Ur father is happy
Ur mother is haPpy
U want to destroy that right

What do u think ur mother will do if u tell her
u better not destroy anyone when its your daughter dating someone your age

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo / ‘my Wife Delivered Our First Baby Same Day I Won Gulder Car’ (pictured) / What If You Saw This On Your Wife's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.