Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara (18494 Views)

Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF / Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate / Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara by sammy455(m): 7:40am On Jun 29, 2015
stinggy:

Assuming you allowed Femi Gbaja to be Speaker, all these wouldn't be happening.

Always show loyalty. Even if you go back to PDP, no one will trust you. It's as simple as that.
did he stop Femi...from being a speaker..there was an election, and he won...out of 360 people in d house u want them to adopt Femi on oppose?? That's not possible...

2 Likes

Re: APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara by nerodenero: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2015
No doubt, there should be a great departure from unconstitutional activities but have they also rejected the list as submitted by PDP?What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
walozanga:

My dear no party has the right to dictate or impose those list on them. We should start following the constitution and that's the reason we have the senate and the house of rep
Re: APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara by phelps007: 7:47am On Jun 29, 2015
henrysam:

Bros, Saraki has all the PDP senators behind him plus including some other senators from APC.
The leadership of APC should tread softly, if care is not taken, PDP will become majority in the house,

Yea bro, I agree with you that APC need to apply caution in dealing with the issue at hand but indiscipline should not be encouraged within their fold.

And don't forget this is politics, there is never a permanent friend but permanent interest. Saraki and Dogara should weigh their options well before rejoining PDP because a greater trouble could be in the bag for them there.
Re: APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara by phelps007: 7:58am On Jun 29, 2015
anwe:

APC are not the only members of the house. like PMB the senate president & speaker of house does not belong to anyone but Nigerians. shekina !

True bro, there is no argument about your submission here.

But I think Saraki and Dogara should see to how to resolve the issues in order for them to enjoy their different leadership roles. Both of them are not bigger than their party, and I think the earlier this is sorted out, the better for the duo.

1 Like

Re: APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara by anigbajumo(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2015
fuchong:
Dogara yakubu apart from being a legislator he also a lawyer, so am sure he knows what he is saying

The party always give d speaker da list of principal officers even wen PDP was ruling party dat was hw it was done.This is not jst started frm him,so he should shut up!

Did tambuwal not announce da list of principal officers given to him by PDP wen he was a speaker?

Saraki nd dogara ar nofin bt betrayal....
Re: APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara by basilo101: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2015
anigbajumo:

The party always give d speaker da list of principal officers even wen PDP was ruling party dat was hw it was done.This is not jst started frm him,so he should shut up!

Did tambuwal not announce da list of principal officers given to him by PDP wen he was a speaker?

yorubas must be tamed so they dnt infest national politics wit dia area boy attitude. Why cnt they bring a list dat reflect federal character as enshrined in d constitution? Dis dia stvpid excitement of hving evrithing in dis govt to d total exclusion of se/ss will be dia greatest undoing. Gbaja wil fail again

1 Like

Re: APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara by walozanga(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2015
nerodenero:
No doubt, there should be a great departure from unconstitutional activities but have they also rejected the list as submitted by PDP?What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

There should be a balance in terms of the major 6 geopolitical areas wen it comes to the major offices involved in dis administration. Any suggestion that works in that regard might be accepted bt not by force.
It should come in form of suggestions

1 Like

Re: APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara by YaksonFCA(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2015
Nice one Mr. Speaker. The era of rubber stamp legislature has come and gone.Change indeed!

1 Like

Re: APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara by mygee33(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2015
The battle line have since been drawn. Only time will tell who wins.
Re: APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara by nsgee14(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Well I wonder what's gonna be when PDP send their own choice of principal officers. Will he not read it on the floor? I doubt that. And that will be another case.

1 Like

Re: APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara by huthority01(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2015
Olsoo:
Mtchew. Dogara be forming saint. Like he follows the constitution to the bone...shio!

So he wants to tell me someone didn't submit his name to the party leaders so that he could be given the chance to be voted/become a Honorable. Shio!

But come to think of it o,i think there's sense in what Dogora said o..thats if he's also practises what he preaches sha
Thank God you discover sense in what he said urself....... i for yarp ur defense now...

1 Like

Re: APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara by huthority01(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
anigbajumo:

You man go back and study the history PDP in NA..... and come up with another post.

1 Like

Re: APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara by anigbajumo(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
huthority01:
You man go back and study the history PDP in NA..... and come up with another post.
Ans dis questn first,

Re: APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara by ayindejimmy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
I don't get this guy. Is he not a member of APC?
Re: APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara by free13: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin
Re: APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara by Islie: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
thunder74:

...and more fight between the police, soldiers and DSS at the Presidential Villa on who guides PMB.

Those once will be settle quickly than all these politician's fighting
Re: APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara by hush15: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Olsoo:
Mtchew. Dogara be forming saint. Like he follows the constitution to the bone...shio!

So he wants to tell me someone didn't submit his name to the party leaders so that he could be given the chance to be voted/become a Honorable. Shio!

But come to think of it o,i think there's sense in what Dogora said o..thats if he's also practises what he preaches sha

my Nigerian people, pls for the sake our nation, let us support this truth. Whether he is a saint or not, he is saying fact. We should not allow sentiments to becloud our reasoning and let APC turn our federal arms to dictatorship as they do at their state levels.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Lazarus Agai, Plateau Monarch And His Driver / Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.