Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Sacking NNPC Board Is Just The Beginning: Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacking NNPC Board Is Just The Beginning: Femi Adesina (25019 Views)

Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation / Members Of The Dissolved NNPC Board Of Directors (Pictures) / President Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors - NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacking NNPC Board Is Just The Beginning: Femi Adesina by entparrot(f): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2015
Declare your assets publicly, then we can trust you, that's one of your promises.

1 Like

Re: Sacking NNPC Board Is Just The Beginning: Femi Adesina by nex(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Garba Shehu is the new Doyin Okupe. Femi Adesina is the new Reuben Abati. They will come out and tell you that air now tastes good since Buhari got into Aso Rock.
Re: Sacking NNPC Board Is Just The Beginning: Femi Adesina by Evaromantik(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2015
Another travel again?.......chaii we don jam o.........wait o!,he sacked NNPC top personels so that he could be able to put his own boys there,those that will help him embezzle Nigerian oil money.a man who during his campaign promised to shift the country's attention from oil sector to agriculture and minning so as to create more job opportunities,but behold,its political promise...........hmmmm am begginning to see something else in this man.if care is not taken it will be
GEJ===Bad
OBJ===Worse
GMB===Worst
Re: Sacking NNPC Board Is Just The Beginning: Femi Adesina by omooba969(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2015
StevenJay01:
Madness abounds in APC!! Sacking a non existent board is the height of all cluelessness.

U probably think u knw better or wiser than those charged wit d responsibility of cleaning out NNPC. Now I knw dat u knw nothing abt d efficacy of d sacking.

Seek knowledge abeg...9ja ppl! SMH undecided
Re: Sacking NNPC Board Is Just The Beginning: Femi Adesina by jomoh: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2015
Sunofgod:
Sacking an already dissolved board the beginning?

God help Naija and Buhari!

A Dissolved board that planned to have a meeting. Are they planning a coup?

God help your mentality.
Re: Sacking NNPC Board Is Just The Beginning: Femi Adesina by BaddieKay(f): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2015
beloxxi:
Davido In Trouble With NDLEA Over 'Fans Mi' Video
http://www.edge.org.ng/2015/06/davido-in-trouble-with-ndlea-over-fans.html

How possible is that?Cause all I saw there was yam flour not coke
Re: Sacking NNPC Board Is Just The Beginning: Femi Adesina by abioyeolaide(m): 11:11am On Jun 29, 2015
the time has come!!!
Re: Sacking NNPC Board Is Just The Beginning: Femi Adesina by Caseless: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2015
BaddieKay:
B
baddie, what did u do to a certain nler? He reported u to me.
Re: Sacking NNPC Board Is Just The Beginning: Femi Adesina by BaddieKay(f): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2015
Caseless:
baddie, what did u do to a certain nler? He reported u to me.

What did he say I've done?
Re: Sacking NNPC Board Is Just The Beginning: Femi Adesina by Caseless: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
BaddieKay:

What did he say I've done?
I'm also trying to figure. Of all people here, I'm just wondering why he called you. I've gone through ur posts, and I have not seen any offensive post.
Re: Sacking NNPC Board Is Just The Beginning: Femi Adesina by escobar07(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Good one from GMB. Carry go. Those who are for you are more than those against you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff / Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order / Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.