Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH (16533 Views)

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon / [LATEST] President Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until Sept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Legitbaba(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2015
i dnt care....if he likes...he shudnt appoint at all ... Dulladinho...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by shizzleStar: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2015
If brainless Buhari (BB) likes let him wait till December 2018 before he appoints ministers, but please he should make 1$ to 1N, a litre of fuel N45, stabilize global oil prices, end bomo haram in 3months, and pay 5k monthly to every unemployed Nigerian youth. If he can do all these, that's all that matters to me.

But i seriously doubt if Dullarpo can do any of the aforementioned. Can any thing good come from the cow rearing, gworo chewing, dogoyaro drinking, senile abok!? I doubt!

#baba one chance

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 29, 2015
Baba President Buhari please I carry God beg u, Appoint competent minister for power now oooo. Make dis 23 hours per day electricity GEJ give us as parting gift no fizzle away. biko.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by kingofdemons: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2015
Zakkyoz:
permanent secretaries should hold sway until PDP mess is totally cleared!

Any TANoid that quote me without my permission will his right ball or boobs(as the case may be) dismembered!

Thunder scatter your family there Hopless bastard vagabond
Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by HzRF(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2015
handie:
Honestly, I don't see any reason for the agitation in the appointment of Ministers. Just appoint a secretary to the government of the federation, a chief of staff an NSA and other needed special advicers/assistants. What really is the job of a minister if not just to ensure the different ministries work in tandem with the aims of a government in power. If such aims can be met, I see no reason for a rush in ministerial appointments. Right now, those ministries are headed by permanent secretaries who are technocrats grounded in d running of these various ministries and would do much better in d saddle(They've spent most of their career in these ministries). Moreover, no ministers till September will help cut costs in a way(Salaries and other entitlements for these two months can be used for something better). To me, Ministerial appointments are just done to reward loyal party men and give every state a feeling of being involved in the Nation's governance. Baba, as far as those permanent secretaries are doing d job well, abeg wait till December or even next year. NO NEED TO RUSH

If Perm Secs can do perform perfectly why is Minister needed den

D power of Perm Secs is minimal
There are loads of things they can't attend to
Nd who told you Perm Secs are technocrats

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by HzRF(m): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2015
modath:
While one is ready to take up arms against the govt for not appointing ministers, when one remembers the handover docs weren't exchanged till 28th of May, all fight & IGG just fizzles away..

The constitution says appoint ministers but the national disaster called PDP's molestation of the economy was never envisaged so its difficult to judge..

Its better to be slow &steady & get the Job done than to be a bumbling impatient f0ol & make further mess of an already precarious situation.. Well meaning Nigerians will wait, its only the ones waiting for the govt to err so they can go "he is a du*****d"(which he isn't) that are overly concerned.

Perm secs though can do the job, the one in the Fed Min of health needs the closest of markings. He can remove your pants while you believe you are still wearing them sad.

He was transferred after some actions but he worked his way back in & taught the former minister how to clean house.. He is a real proffessional!!

All of u are learners
If Perm Secs can get the job done
Why can't he shelve the idea of appointing ministers then

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by handie(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2015
HzRF:

If Perm Secs can do perform perfectly why is Minister needed den

D power of Perm Secs is minimal
There are loads of things they can't attend to
Nd who told you Perm Secs are technocrats

Sometimes, you have to let go of sentiments and see issues objectively. Permanent secretaries not technocrats? I thought I've heard it all.
Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2015
So PMB want to clear the 'rot' alone before appointing anybody? Thought the essence of forming cabinet is to help him clear the rot!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2015
The most foolish excuse from the dullard.

The absence of Ministers is very dangerous because the civil servants will do more damage unsupervised.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2015
Buhari running Nigeria like one man business

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Kolade354(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2015
I'm okay with this but President Buhari should not appoint Minister of State, They are as useless as my shiit.
Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Brandomg: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2015
If Baba says so then it is good enough for me.
Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by HzRF(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2015
handie:
Sometimes, you have to let go of sentiments and see issues objectively. Permanent secretaries not technocrats? I thought I've heard it all.
There is no sentiments here
Is it qualifications alone or qualifications and determination that makes 1 a technocrat?
Perm Sec in states alone are correct politicians to the core just backed with qualification(s)

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2015
Oh yeah, blame GEJ and blame PDP..

Don't even talk about how the North Brought this country to the level it is now.

Northern rulers ruined this country, not PDP nor GEJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Maxymilliano(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Is it the rot left by PDP that stopped the President from appointing 15 special advisers approved by the David Mark led Senate on the 3rd of June

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by emamos: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2015
xcolanto:
I laugh in Kazakhstan! kikikikikiki
A kid does this
Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by CallPolice: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2015
FOR those that are eager to hear President Muhammadu Buhari name his cabinet members, should appoint their own ministers.
Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Burger01(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2015
We don hear! Say something else cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2015
Ghenghen
Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Sijo01(f): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2015
Why will he when he's busy snapping pictures

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2015
So after the so-called rot is cleared, you will get the ministers from heaven abi? Continue giving us reasons for your brainlessness!

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Abelmoscus(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Ko kan mi!!!!
Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by vikoski: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2015
OK.
Provision of job opportunities is d most paramount, cos most Nigerian graduates are jobless.
Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by globalresource: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2015
better! let him appoints his ministers when it deems right for him to do that. At least he said he is okay working with the career permanent secretaries of different government agencies. Some of these political appointment in Nigeria are just avenue to siphon more money that could have been used to develop the Nation and help the masses.

all we want is a better Nigeria
Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by olami100(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2015
Don't ave time to read all that. All I know is buhari shud produce it ministers. What could be preventing him from comming up this.. Is taken too long oooo.. Nigerians are watching u @muhamdu buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2015
for wetin na
Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Jeffoo(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2015
if baba like may e nor appoint ministers e nor concern me.......may while permanent Secretary should run their serious ministry
Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2015
We no go gree o. September loun loun. Haba! Is baba clueless? tongue tongue
Burger01:
We don hear! Say something else cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by Burger01(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
We no go gree o. September loun loun. Haba! Is baba clueless? tongue tongue
Lol. Your head cheesy

Give baba time jare tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Not Name Ministers Until September - PUNCH by babestella: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2015
Ok, he has my permission to appoint ministers on the 1st of May 2019. Yeye dey smell, s1lly Daura President lone ranger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos / Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices / Kwara Speakership: Don't Be Greedy And Desperate Like Saraki-group Warns Popoola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.