Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Nairalander's Friends "Always Having Problem" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander's Friends "Always Having Problem" (514 Views)

Having Problem With Buk Pg Registration / Am Having Problem Remembering Things / Am I The Only One Having Problem With Etisalat Payg Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander's Friends "Always Having Problem" by liquidmetall: 1:31am On Jun 29, 2015
I have observed this latest or old trend in nairaland where most of nairalander's friends have one problem or the other facing them

Is either you hear
" my friend is the one facing this problem"
Or you hear " I have a friend in dilemma " or "my friend needs my advice and I thought it's better I bring it to nairaland"

Now I ask
Are nairalander's immune to problems cos have never seen where they actually admit they are the one going through that problem instead they open up new account to share it

Or is it that immediately you join nairaland your friends start having problem and you suddenly become iron man

Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Friends "Always Having Problem" by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 29, 2015
NL guys r judgemental bf u knw it , people assume all sort of things opposed to ur thread. they will bash u along with it.
Re: Nairalander's Friends "Always Having Problem" by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 29, 2015
Nairaland is a holy ground. He that joineth suffereth no suffereth . . ness . . . grin
Re: Nairalander's Friends "Always Having Problem" by liquidmetall: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2015
chowlade:
NL guys r judgemental bf u knw it , people assume all sort of things opposed to ur thread. they will bash u along with it.

Not all guys dear
Both male and female

Some really give good advice

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Friends "Always Having Problem" by liquidmetall: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
Nairaland is a holy ground. He that joineth suffereth no suffereth . . ness . . . grin

Lmao holy ground

Maybe immediately we join our problem gets transfered to our friends
Re: Nairalander's Friends "Always Having Problem" by chimerase2: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2015
Fear of being bullied
Re: Nairalander's Friends "Always Having Problem" by OfficialIYANU(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2015
Nigerians (nLanders) are infallible!
We DON'T make mistakes!!! :/

(1) (Reply)

Photo:Do You Still Remember This Denomination. / What Is The State Of Electricity In Your Area? By Dreylistick / My School Vice Chancellor Ask To Meet With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.