Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

To Sowell25 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Sowell25 (801 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Sowell25 by NDPVF(m): 5:40am On Jun 29, 2015
Sowell25,i couldnt access your mail.just drop your message or whatever it is here.so i can see it.
Re: To Sowell25 by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: To Sowell25 by NDPVF(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Sowell25:
1.) I didn't know you are from Ibeno .I like the Ibeno people and I understand their situation .
2.)Why are you carrying unnecessary burden and slaving yourself for annang and ibibio? they dont care about you and they have no good intention for you now or in the future(all investigations and analysis point this fact). All your post has to do with defending Niger delta,Jonathan, or akpabio and akwa ibom while your place (Ibeno) is being marginalized and wickedly underdeveloped.
I don't know how else to tell you cos I guess everyone just see things differently.it's just a shame that a non annang or non ibibio(blindly thinking we are all one) is being more vociferous about uncommon transformation than the annang and ibibios.
3)Buhari is willing to grant Oron secession from akwa ibom .akpabio's arrogance prompted Buhari even more and he'll be doing it for Oron and also to spite akpabio. One more tribe has to join Oron and 90%possibly Ibeno /eastern Obolo . support and vote for secession when the option is given to you if you love ibeno and want progress in ibeno.
You mixed the good,the bad and the ugly in your post.Thanks for the good,but may i warn you,NEVER AGAIN BRING IN DIVISIVE MESSAGE IN THIS STATE AGAIN.Thanks and bye.

2 Likes

Re: To Sowell25 by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: To Sowell25 by NDPVF(m): 7:24am On Jun 29, 2015
Sowell25:
delete my message and the thread.
Did i hurt?.Am sorry if i did.But i dont like people instigating enmity.this is my gruess with Yorubas.
Its only Akpabio that has given us sense of belonging.I dont want us to instigate enmity here.thanks.
Re: To Sowell25 by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: To Sowell25 by NDPVF(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2015
Sowell25:
ok,do me a favor and delete my post on your first quote. At one point,akwa ibom seceded from cross river,are they enemies today? In fact ,ibibios and efik were more than enemies when akwa ibom was in crossriver ,but now they're friends. Most of your post indicate naivety, you are oblivious to what happens underground because what you see is the surface. I don't hate individual ibibios and annang,the average poor ibibio man on the street is oblivious to everything and is just tying to survive ,I just hate the system. Most of my vile posts are just transferred aggression. I really do not hate any tribe,all I care about is injustice. I truly want everyone to progress,but I dislike ethnic sabotage .I will not reveal anything to you further. I realize its just a waste of time since you've made up your mind. Oron nation has to move on .
Oron,Annang,Ibibio,Ekid,we are one.what we have is dialectical difference.
If you talk of state creation,that is fine and good,but if your talking about Oron seceding from this land of promise,hit me when you wake up.
Akpabio never stopped any state creation here.the politics of state creation is more of federal than local.
Re: To Sowell25 by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: To Sowell25 by NDPVF(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2015
Sowell25:
Ibibio is not Oron,\Annang is not Oron. all of those are linguistic neighbors,not brothers, just like Sweden,Finland,Denmark and Norway ,they have some dialectical and cultural similarities. the only difference is that most African tribes/nations settled in smaller landmass.
I will not continue further in this discussion. you can stay with ibibio and annang as slaves ,but please do not ever make the mistake of including the proud Oron nation in your classification of "we are one"
Lol.This boy is funny.Anyway,continue in your delusion.am done with you,bye.

1 Like

Re: To Sowell25 by NDPVF(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sowell26,appear here
Re: To Sowell25 by vicadex07(m): 3:33am On Aug 19, 2015
You just fooled urself on your thread forming CIA. Sowell25 obviously de activated and then created sowell26 cos of people like you...poor sweetlemon
NDPVF:
Sowell26,appear here
Re: To Sowell25 by Rose2014: 3:54am On Aug 19, 2015
vicadex07:
You just fooled urself on your thread forming CIA. Sowell25 obviously de activated and then created sowell26 cos of people like you...poor sweetlemon
How do u deactivate in the course of a debate and create a new account just to continue where u stopped ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Looms In APC As Atiku, Tinubu Battle 4 Chairmanship Of Party’s Bot / How To Get Physical Copies Of Bills / Female Teachers, Others Killed In Kaduna Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.