Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) (33867 Views)

Photo Of OAP Toolz And Her Husband / Toolz Meets With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi / Transgender Laverne Cox & Gabrielle Union Rock Same Outfit To Present An Award.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2015
lumzybo:
Congrats to her.

Abi wetin u want make I talk?
Hahahahahaha
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by fpeter(f): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2015
kastonkastrol:
And she is very happy taking a snapshot with the disgusting thing. God created you a man but you said no, I prefer to be a disgusting thing so that I can phuck my fellow man. May God PUNISH all the lesbians, gays, shemales, shefemales, bisexuals and what not that are corrupting our earth with their wayward life styles. Amen.

All of you gays and lesbians reading my comment, may hell fire be your abode if you don't repent.

Bros u harsh o cry

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by IceDude(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2015
Disgusting! Mtcwwwwww

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by sugaarbear(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2015
end time tinz

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Maintech: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2015
Toolz should watch her big behind before he/she uses his tool on her. the man in her will gladly divulge the content of her rectum gladly.
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by olaolulazio(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2015
©©®^€®^®®_®_€=¢^¢^®π®^®=®^^®^®<™<®_¢\€©^©_\®\©\®÷€=€_¢×^¢\€\©\€\€=®<^€ππ¢¶©^π©π©^®<¢\®\\\\€__= Av seen it.
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by kevinkod(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2015
shockwave91:

don't u think u should add fornicators to that list?? undecided Last time i checked d bible, d same punishnment is going to be vetted out to all of them

God bless u bross. They are quick to condemned others while leaving there own indulgences. Though he's right anyway only that he's making it look as if himself was a saint.

3 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Robinhood477: 11:39am On Jun 29, 2015
nah hell u go collect the next Award idiot na wa..oo
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by back2sender: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2015
kastonkastrol:
And she is very happy taking a snapshot with the disgusting thing. God created you a man but you said no, I prefer to be a disgusting thing so that I can phuck my fellow man. May God PUNISH all the lesbians, gays, shemales, shefemales, bisexuals and what not that are corrupting our earth with their wayward life styles. Amen.

All of you gays and lesbians reading my comment, may hell fire be your abode if you don't repent.
She has bleeped up with these selfie
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2015
kastonkastrol:

And u claim ur religion is that of peace. Why am I even surprised. Like follower like god. Bunch of weirdos

2 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2015
kastonkastrol:

LOL.

And you'll be leading the way for us to hell, no? undecided

2 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2015
Maintech:
Toolz should watch her big behind before he/she uses his tool on her. the man in her will gladly divulge the content of her rectum gladly.

lol the transgender wouldn't have a "tool" anymore . grin

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Superman11(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2015
shockwave91:
is there any possible way to investigate whether a woman was once a man??

Cus The way things dey now ehn........when i wan marry i no wan hear say dem shoot bird mama fly abeg.....

U go dey smash d babe not knowing say mehn..........lipsrsealed

YOu go bend down check wetin dey between naa
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by MrLeno(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2015
youngberry001:
who be toolz? cry

Na the person wey dey help GMB manage him cattle for Daura

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by tochstorm(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2015
always looking terrible.

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by youngberry001(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2015
MrLeno:

Na the person wey dey help GMB manage him cattle for Daura
and who be GMB? cry

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Maintech: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2015
masonkz:

lol the transgender wouldn't have a "tool" anymore . grin

Like seriously? ewwwww!
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Maintech:

Like seriously? ewwwww!

Yup, everything is re-shaped.

Plastic surgeons dey try shaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2015
The following scenario will play out as a script on the judgement day.

Angel Rufus - next, Steve.
Stephanie - I am here.
Angel Rufus - who are you? are you Steve? go back to the queue. I know Nigerians are fond of jumping queue. we must maintain orderliness here. .
Stephanie - na me oo.
Angel Rufus - Searches the record frantically. no clue. He now decides to play video evidence.
Stephanie - *keeps smiling*
Angel Rufus - so baba God created to you as a man. You were dark skinned, you became a homosexual. After you don day lick out shit, you go for surgery go become woman bah..

ANGEL RUFUS SCREAMS OUT DEPART FROM ME, GO TO EVERLASTING DARKNESS RESERVED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS. NOTHING UNCLEAN COMES IN HERE. ..
FOR ALL THOSE SODOMITES, PEOPLE WHO ALTER THEIR SKIN COLOR, BODY AND SEXUALITY.
THERE WILL BE SURPRISES AWAITING YOU AT THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT..

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Tifuzz: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=kastonkastrol post=35273291][b] And she is very happy taking a snapshot with the disgusting thing. God created you a man but you said no, I prefer to be a disgusting thing so that I can phuck my fellow man. May God PUNISH all the lesbians, gays, shemales, shefemales, bisexuals and what not that are corrupting our earth with their wayward life styles. Amen.

Amen like Thunder
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by aprokomania(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2015
kastonkastrol:

the most reta.rded comment I have ever seen on naira land
cc masonkz

3 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by jidebaba69(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2015
bleepishilove:
Wow Shez Beautiful....

Can She Give Birth? embarassed embarassed embarassed

No he can't give birth. That's where God pass them!

2 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Babalegba(m): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
kastonkastrol:

You omitted liars, scammers and people that call God's name for wrong purposes. The bible I believe also said that the punishment you mete out to other people for their transgressions shall be meted out to you in equal measure for your own transgressions
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by DDoubleUps(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
kastonkastrol:

a fools rant... am sure most trans and gay a better people than you that your hate is filled with hate and evil against your fellow human... if God is burning anybody, believe me you will be the first he will burn... fool

5 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by buchilino(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This was at the BET Awards last night Sunday June 28th, at the Staples Center.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/photo-toolzo-meets-transgender-laverne.html

4 those of u who still dream of marrying american women, look well b4 u discover ur married 2 Bruce Jenner, if u no wat am referring 2

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Superman11:

YOu go bend down check wetin dey between naa

why i go check? Na woman wey be former man b4 na so i fit no know. Or abi dem get blokos and puss.y down there? O mehn.......

It's much worse dan i thought lipsrsealed
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Abimbolaile(f): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Wow...it is well...i remember laverne cox was on the series Orange is the new black...i never knew the transgender thingy was for real....speechless shocked
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by omaji53jeremiah: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
gate of hell has reopen, be careful or be victim.
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by DrGroove(f): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
kastonkastrol:

And also rapists,fornicators and adulterers.Amen!
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by odinese(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
See me wey don dey trip for wéére, as I con hear say na man omo the tripping varnish within half seconds.
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by damiloladuke: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
coool peepzz

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Is 3rd On Spotify’s World Artistes / Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React / Mercy Aigbe Stuns As Cussons Baby Judge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.