Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria (26144 Views)

Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around / Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive / Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by kamikaze013(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=osaslord500 post=35269654]Shut up there, who be small piking wey you wan lie to? U tink say ihm be lik u wet fit get 2 million for account wey go use 1.8 mill buy car
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by osaslord500(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=kamikaze013 post=35288884][/quote]

Guy no question my wealth oo, I am not as rich as dangote but 2million won't shake my account that much.
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Larryomooba(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Redoil:
Yet he can afford to stay in the most expensive and expansive hotel. Tell us another story. I beg na who get toothpaste i wan brush teeth?
una own self is to much, discriminate every write up, wat if he stays in expensive hotel, shey na u hlp am work for him money nii, abi d guy na gej wey him self dwy steal public fund. make una dey calm down abeg
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Kcinho(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
nmanma1:
OGA deceiving his believer's since 1790's . I'm not buying d cheap story.
he may or may not be trying to deceive people....it's left for those interested to follow it up with some digging. Meanwhile noticed u reside in 042. Have met only a few on this platform
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by nmanma1(f): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Kcinho:

he may or may not be trying to deceive people....it's left for those interested to follow it up with some digging. Meanwhile noticed u reside in 042. Have met only a few on this platform
ys I reside dere.
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Slimvincent(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
It's a good thing, at least our politicians will learn from you.
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Kcinho(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
nmanma1:
ys I reside dere.
kul. following you. Nice Dp
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Superman11(m): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2015
thats good
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Seventeen(f): 4:08am On Jun 30, 2015
Wetin concern me. *going back to check another better thread*
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Abayor7: 5:01am On Jun 30, 2015
osaslord500:
Shut up there, who be small piking wey you wan lie to?

[/color]Even if Na true. It's very hard to believe [color=#000000] embarassed
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Abayor7: 5:04am On Jun 30, 2015
vivypretty:
this answer involves two things is either YOU ARE LYING or saying the truth

Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by moshould(m): 5:37am On Jun 30, 2015
Guy, park well...na lie u an take get attention abi No wahala... U don get am...bye bye
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by eromspete(m): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2015
Well.. You live in hotel apartments abroad so, you might be telling the truth undecided

You can also buy islands too just like Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Ellison, Richard Branson.. That one sef dey
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Franky9584(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Super story. . .who we go ask? I hear say u wan buy Arsenal?
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by fm4real2k6(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2015
Do you need cheap lands for your large scale Agricultural purposes?
Check out this thread! https://www.nairaland.com/2405069/big-deal-check-it-out
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by mickey45: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Okay, so wetin make we do now?

Having a house outside Nigeria is not a crime. Stealing money to buy a house outside the country is a crime.

If you have the means and it's a priority to get a house outside our shores, please go ahead.

Real Businessmen hardly make such frivolous spendings, na Polithiefers and "Big" public officials E.g. Abj (Dpr+ NNPC+ Governors + top Ministry) Ogas sabi waste money wey no b dia own in d first place.

Ecobank Wants Court To Declare Oba Otudeko Bankrupt Over Indebtedness / Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets / Femi Otedola Joins Instagram