Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

They will give u an Award backstage and u shamelessly tell us u won a BET award. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They will give u an Award backstage and u shamelessly tell us u won a BET award. (866 Views)

Wizkid And Future Pictured Backstage At BET 2017 / Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] / Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They will give u an Award backstage and u shamelessly tell us u won a BET award. by rockbase360: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2015
When will our dear classless, idiotic,and "am just happy to here" African "stars" stop attending the BET awards? You claim to be a music mega star who sells out stadiums and arena's but can't even show some class and self respect? The BET folks wouldn't present the award live, wouldn't even show it at all or mention it.it's like it never happened. If You Make Your Videos To Seek Western Approval, You Will Always Receive Your Award Backstage. Show some class abeg. Boycotting an award that clearly doesn't respect your work shouldn't be that difficult.
Re: They will give u an Award backstage and u shamelessly tell us u won a BET award. by DjAndroid: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2015
Meanwhile, BET means Black Entertainment Television.

Modified: Op, your post is not very clear. I ran into this story elsewhere and that's where I understood what you are saying so I came back to modify my post.

I heard that best African act award was given backstage. That's a slap on us. Blacks in the US scream of being discriminated against but see how treat Africans.

But who be those wey gree collect award backstage?
Re: They will give u an Award backstage and u shamelessly tell us u won a BET award. by Tbillz(m): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2015
...... and what happens to them photograph session they are opportune to have with mega:mega star? You know what that alone will do? Get them 9ja headlines and more insta-fanz
Re: They will give u an Award backstage and u shamelessly tell us u won a BET award. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2015
Tbillz:
...... and what happens to them photograph session they are opportune to have with mega:mega star? You know what that alone will do? Get them 9ja headlines and more insta-fanz
I support what the op is saying, Awards must honour the winners but in this case, the African award s usually done at backstage, why not during the main show?
Re: They will give u an Award backstage and u shamelessly tell us u won a BET award. by SuperSuave(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2015
so this backstage ish still happens? Our artistes have no ego +
Re: They will give u an Award backstage and u shamelessly tell us u won a BET award. by TCUBE(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2015
SuperSuave:
so this backstage ish still happens? Our artistes have no ego +

you know say our artist no get self respect. Them go dey run up and down dey find celeb to take picture with then turn around to tell us they are hanging out with hollywood stars. How picture with celeb wey no even know you turn to "hanging out'?
Re: They will give u an Award backstage and u shamelessly tell us u won a BET award. by SuperSuave(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2015
TCUBE:

you know say our artist no get self respect. Them go dey run up and down dey find celeb to take picture with then turn around to tell us they are hanging out with hollywood stars. How picture with celeb wey no even know you turn to "hanging out'?
lool..I tire for this continent jare +

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures Show Daredevil Couple Clinging On To 2,769ft Peak / Peek Back Photos Of Barack Obama In Kenya During 1988, 1992, 2006 / Too Sad; Gas Explosion Kills Entire Family Of Nine [9]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.