Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today (18282 Views)

President Buhari Inaugurates Boards Of NNPC, NCDMB & NNRA (photos) / Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo / Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by Flets: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Between ministers and NEC... which should come first?

Who would drive the policies that NEC will come up with?
If I want to talk to someone as a power sector investor (with my millions of dollar), who would I talk to?... the president? the NEC?.. who?

This is a directionless government... kapish
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by superstar1(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
When will this Dullard name his cabinet to deliver on this economic policy.

When will this retardee.n of a poster realise that Senate is on recess till July?

How will he name ministers without clearance from the National Assembly?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by VISTIN(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2015
Well, we're watching and praying for the president.

One thing I see in him is authority (with his military background), which is part of what Nigeria needs.

But in terms of governance, he has less clue and will definitely rely on some external experiences to excel.

My prayer is that God will direct him to honest and selfless people.

As for Buhari as a person, Nigeria's challenges will be too big for his ageing brain.

He should not be afraid to get ministers, work has to start.

Long live Nigeria, Long live our president, Long live our Democracy.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by Kolade354(m): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba get to work!
Foool What is he now Doing?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by Kolade354(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
You're calling a man old enough to be your Father Dullard and if someone call you Idio1t you will cry foul and report to the mods............Cc: Lalasticlala,Seun,Ishilove............

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by Mistaarhlohki(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

When u understand that the ministerial offices are so decayed and there is a very strong and severe revamp going on and the shopping of technocrats is being done as we speak...note,PMB does not want politicians as ministers, so be patient..

Nurse your fruit juice, take a chill pill and better pray evil mofos don't destroy or trample the efforts of pmb and pyo against their good will towards us..

I mean you are well schooled you should understand where we are now as a country and how bad things are and have been...

And stop calling PMB a dullard....its inhumane and slandering to a great leader of your time and mine

#supportGoodGovernance #Savali

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by megamank(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2015
the country is in a very bad state currently. any right thinking leader will not rush into taking decision. allot of planning and calculations must be done. GEJ rushed into appointing a lot of crooks that destroyed his government. president buhari is taking his government time so he wouldn't make the same mistakes. we need round pegs in round hole and square pegs in square hole and not just party loyalist or political professionals.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2015
Baba should be fast. Time dey go. 100 days are coming in no time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by OrigamiIII: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

what is your problem with cabinet? Do you have the money to pay the ministers? Are you not aware that ministries are being merged? Do you want him to be stsmpeded? Please let the administration be while they carefully reset the country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by egift(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Gradually and Steady. Change is here to stay. TANoids can cry me a river.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Strong talk ,vex don reach the Daura Dollar ...lol.July go soon reach go meet your gay friend Obama
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by ifeelgood: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
LESBIA.N
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by CallPolice: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2015
You can talk to the vice president then to the permanent secretary ministry of energy and power.

Flets:
Between ministers and NEC... which should come first?

Who would drive the policies that NEC will come up with?
If I want to talk to someone as a power sector investor (with my millions of dollar), who would I talk to?... the president? the NEC?.. who?

This is a directionless government... kapish
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by bashydemy(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Did you vote for him? if not then STFU and go lick your Clueless Otuoke fisherman ass.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by dBard: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2015
It's a provision in d constitution isn't it, with the members clearly outlined
So, I don't really see wat the hullabaloo is all about.

Hopefully, we'll steadily make progress.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by paulibling(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
I know most people won't understand the importance of these things because they are used to construction of roads, building of bridges and commissioning of schools as the ordinance of government.
Buhari is making the modalities very simple for those things... I am not an advocate of his administration but Just a concerned and logical social follower. I like the modus operandi of his administration.

Sai NL
Unto say past govt no get NEC. This one no be news.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by paulibling(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
I know most people won't understand the importance of these things because they are used to construction of roads, building of bridges and commissioning of schools as the ordinance of government.
Buhari is making the modalities very simple for those things... I am not an advocate of his administration but Just a concerned and logical social follower. I like the modus operandi of his administration.

Sai NL
Unto say past govt no get NEC. This one no be news. It can only be news when they are not sitting.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2015
paulibling:

Unto say past govt no get NEC. This one no be news. It can only be news when they are not sitting.
You have a point Mate
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by baralatie(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I don't think he will name any minister.
it is so clear if he DOES constitute a FEC to constitute of permanent secretaries of the ministries(wooow)
it means PMB is LITERARILY relying on GEJ handover notes and NOI recomendation just to avert public and apc scrutiny.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by baralatie(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2015
CallPolice:
You can talk to the vice president then to the permanent secretary ministry of energy and power.

you too check am naa!
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by isaco(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
u lack respect
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by Ferguson002: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Baba dey take him take to appoint minister
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by onatisi(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Long overdue! Let Buhari get down to business already. Too much distraction
I swear, buhari sluggishness is gradually becoming annoying and irritating. These are things he should have done within 2weeks of becoming president. He doesn't even need to appoint them ,the officers who are suppose to be in this committee are on ground all he needed to do was just inaugurate them and they would have started work since. I won't be surprised if we will have to wait anoth 30days again before does anything tangible again .it seems he is on a one month one action routine
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by Sulaimon01(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Common sense isnt common here, what's d hoola-baloo bou ministers sef gan-an? those figure-head salary earners! i dnt blame u, u pple are used to PDP's ministerial gragra.... guess u'll av to wait till 2016!
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by chidifyn(f): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2015
podlai:
stupid proverb
thank u sir, but it's my space mind u...
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by slimfit1(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Long overdue! Let Buhari get down to business already. Too much distraction

There is nothing like distraction in government its either you are focused or not focused.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by baralatie(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2015
slimfit1:

There is nothing like distraction in government its either you are focused or not focused.
don't you think there is too much distraction
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by 1025: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2015
i see a lot of maturity in this great president unlike that other one that takes decisions before thinking and at the end of the day reverse them. presidents think very well before taking decisions. we will wait sir but those that will not wait have the choice of either relocating to other countries or go to court.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by Sant1m: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
when you get a real job and rise to become an enviable general, not e rat
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by baralatie(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2015
1025:
i see a lot of maturity in this great president unlike that other one that takes decisions before thinking and at the end of the day reverse them. presidents think very well before taking decisions. we will wait sir but those that will not wait have the choice of either relocating to other countries or go to court.
this govt of PMB will heavily rely on Okonjo iweala economic plan and Gej roadmap as a guide.so I suggest you watch what you wish for!
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by omolami: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2015
NEC without minister of finance, na wa oh buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Press Release: Continuous Voter Registration To Continue Nationwide / BREAKING : Oshiomhole Sacks Four Commissioners / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.