Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,984 members, 7,956,672 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Transformer who is to be responsible for the replacement? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transformer who is to be responsible for the replacement? (393 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC / Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty / Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transformer who is to be responsible for the replacement? by onoerime: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2015
I know quite alright that my topic is a bordering question that needs answers in the hearts of many. "why should comunities b responsible for the replacement, repairs, purchase and maintenance of transformers in their areas?" we have contributed monies to enrich nepa and phcn workers in my area all in the disguise of replacing electric gadgets in my comunity. One has to pay for transformer and even installation of your prepaid meter.
Recently we have been had blackouts due to aged transformer in my comunity and now the re is another round of contributions going for the fixing of the same aged transformer. My stand remains that consumers should not be responsible for the maintenance of electric gadgets.
Re: Transformer who is to be responsible for the replacement? by Kingslaw(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2015
In my place, we are not responsible for the repair and replacement. NPHC is responsible.
Re: Transformer who is to be responsible for the replacement? by onoerime: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2015
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Ridiculous Ondo State Law / Buhari Has Solutions To Nigeria’s Problems – APC / Reasons I Didnt Buy The Change Mantra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.