Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,142 members, 7,957,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Looking For Intimacy In Owerri And Aba? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For Intimacy In Owerri And Aba? (407 Views)

Any "Popular" Young Nairalander In Owerri? / Meet Up For People In Owerri And Environs / Any Girl Around Ph And Aba Interested In Getting Cool Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Intimacy In Owerri And Aba? by henry255: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2015
This thread is meant for speedy hook up for those in owerri and aba.
Ladies, don't cry in silence. Guys search no more. Let's make it happen
That's my number. Ladies send name and location
Post any question here. Its free.
Now let's roll
Re: Looking For Intimacy In Owerri And Aba? by henry255: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
2 ladies called in today and I have given them their perfect hook up. Would meeting in the evening today. That's wonderful. Who's next to receive hers? Keep the call coming
Re: Looking For Intimacy In Owerri And Aba? by henry255: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
2 ladies called in today and I have given them their perfect hook up. Would be meeting in the evening today. That's wonderful. Who's next to receive hers? Keep the call coming
Re: Looking For Intimacy In Owerri And Aba? by henry255: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
2 ladies called in today and I have given them their perfect hook up. Would be meeting in the evening today. That's wonderful. Who's next to receive hers? Keep the call coming kiss

(1) (Reply)

abc / Std Dating Site / Tips To Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.