Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Bad Death Dream On Buhari And 4 Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Death Dream On Buhari And 4 Others (1079 Views)

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Death Dream On Buhari And 4 Others by elosar(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2015
Am a dreamer who dream and it come to past, I dreamed that APC will take over and it come to past, I dream that TINUBU will go to jail dis year and it have started working out, and many mores, my latest dream last night was summarize as follows,
BUHARI, DOGARA, SARAKI, EKWEREMMADU, KWAKWANSO, five of them two will die in this july, pls pray for them
Re: Bad Death Dream On Buhari And 4 Others by demmy0325(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2015
Better go bck to sleep coz no one will summon U...

Mumu wan chop his own share of national cake.. grin
Re: Bad Death Dream On Buhari And 4 Others by Abba999(f): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2015
demmy0325:

Nl virus cheesy
Re: Bad Death Dream On Buhari And 4 Others by demmy0325(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Abba999:

Nl virus cheesy
.. No jare.. I booked space jst to comment... cheesy
Re: Bad Death Dream On Buhari And 4 Others by asumo12: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Bad Death Dream On Buhari And 4 Others by Abba999(f): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2015
You mean we should pray for them to die sharperly sharperly tongue
angryWhy should we pray for criminals.
Re: Bad Death Dream On Buhari And 4 Others by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2015
that is why I like hungry people n their dream...you high on sumfin niqqi
Re: Bad Death Dream On Buhari And 4 Others by rottennaija(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
elosar:
Am a dreamer who dream and it come to past, I dreamed that APC will take over and it come to past, I dream that TINUBU will go to jail dis year and it have started working out, and many mores, my latest dream last night was summarize as follows,
BUHARI, DOGARA, SARAKI, EKWEREMMADU, KWAKWANSO, five of them two will die in this july, pls pray for them

Better go and treat malaria, typhoid, dysentery, cholera, syphilis, cancer and anything treatable. Nothing must happen to our PMB. We need him to clean this place call a country
Re: Bad Death Dream On Buhari And 4 Others by ifedubaaorg: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Allah be praise
Re: Bad Death Dream On Buhari And 4 Others by elosar(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
rottennaija:

Better go and treat malaria, typhoid, dysentery, cholera, syphilis, cancer and anything treatable. Nothing must happen to our PMB. We need him to clean this place call a country
don't doubt a prophes, don't insult an anointed man of God, just pray it will not affect u cos am about to course u
Re: Bad Death Dream On Buhari And 4 Others by funlord(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin
My friend go and eat something! Hunger has started making you delirious! This your "ebele" kind of dream sef! very bitter!
Re: Bad Death Dream On Buhari And 4 Others by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
elosar:
You must be a staunch member of the Politically Clueless party called APC
Re: Bad Death Dream On Buhari And 4 Others by rottennaija(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
elosar:
don't doubt a prophes, don't insult an anointed man of God, just pray it will not affect u cos am about to course u

I don't believe in that nonsense. You can curse all you want, but it's not you that will make it work. If God decides that I'm not cursed, who are you to decide otherwise?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians More Concerned About Radio Biafra Instead Of Boko Haram. / Construction Going On At Ariaria Junction By Ukwu Mango Road In Aba / Where Is Amaechi In Buhari's Delegation To The USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.