Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Design A New Home Page For Us And Win Some Cash And More Work - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Design A New Home Page For Us And Win Some Cash And More Work (1167 Views)

Free 10 Days Boot Camp On Web Design (project: Facebook Home Page Design) / Need Someone To Design A Database For Me With My SQL. / How Much Will It Cost Me To Design a mobile APP In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design A New Home Page For Us And Win Some Cash And More Work by wellahealth: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
We are a health tech startup aiming to re-imagine healthcare through tech.

We are looking for access to a super duper frontend/ UX designer.

As a team we believe in results so if you're that super duper person, you'll have to demonstrate what you can do for us.

Task is simple: Redesign our home page using the current information there : www.wellahealth.com

Email the link to wellahealth [at] gmail [dot] com and we will contact who we like the most.

In your message please indicate your age and place of residence and a link to previous projects. Clue: we want to encourage young skilled people living in Nigeria.

Prize: 10,000 Naira cash and further opportunities to work with us.

Deadline : extended to 9th July 2015

Inquiries to email above
Re: Design A New Home Page For Us And Win Some Cash And More Work by rammyty: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is actually a good opportunity though it seems it doesn't apply to amateur like us though

1 Like

Re: Design A New Home Page For Us And Win Some Cash And More Work by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
are cms's allowed??
Re: Design A New Home Page For Us And Win Some Cash And More Work by wellahealth: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
james17:
are cms's allowed??

No CMS allowed.
Re: Design A New Home Page For Us And Win Some Cash And More Work by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 30, 2015
I smell #Jibiti.

2 Likes

Re: Design A New Home Page For Us And Win Some Cash And More Work by donsheddy1(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2015
I like this idea and concept. Let me see what I can come up with for you guys.

1 Like

Re: Design A New Home Page For Us And Win Some Cash And More Work by pumpindkay(m): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2015
let send the file to u as email attachment instead

1 Like

Re: Design A New Home Page For Us And Win Some Cash And More Work by wellahealth: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2015
pumpindkay:
let send the file to u as email attachment instead

Sure we'll accept a file.
Re: Design A New Home Page For Us And Win Some Cash And More Work by blueyedgeek(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
I'm not really looking for a job but I would like to take a shot at this (as a learning experience).

1 Like

Re: Design A New Home Page For Us And Win Some Cash And More Work by pumpindkay(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
your email address is needed
Re: Design A New Home Page For Us And Win Some Cash And More Work by pumpindkay(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
oh sorry I ve seen it
Re: Design A New Home Page For Us And Win Some Cash And More Work by asumo12: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: Design A New Home Page For Us And Win Some Cash And More Work by wellahealth: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks for all the entries so far.

As some people are only seeing this thread now, We have extended the closing date to Thursday the 9th of July

Also in recognition of your effort, all entrants will get airtime as appreciation and encouragement to keep doing what you're doing.

We need local talent and will always do our best to support the ecosystem as much as we can.

(1) (Reply)

Regex Gurus Please Help! / Remote Web Development Internship On Nairaland / Get Certified On Comptia A+ For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.