Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters (40481 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Meiji(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Isn't this man one of those responsible for the death of Ken Saro-Wiwa? undecided

Anyway let me wait for an official announcement.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by omaji53jeremiah: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
ok now keep the appointment going on pmb.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
GOOD
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by ibietela2(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem how far na?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Tallesty1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
sylarsquins:

How is dat ur business, ur a damn guy mate so beta act as 1. Dnt bring all dat here for dz is a new thread, if u wana knw ow go ask her
I think the emboldened is the best response to your rantings.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by amnesty7: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
A highly disciplined and upright man. Kaduna ppl will always remember this prudent administrator for his austere measures and strictness in enforcing laws. He is like PMB himself.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Demdem(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
ibietela2:
Demdem how far na?

Ibifool, wettin happen na?
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Pope22(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok

The............. of Aso Rock. grin grin grin
Walai Ba Komi!!!!! grin

Lalasticlala

Please no offence, are u a moderator on nairaland or are u a jambite waiting for putme or a graduate dat just finished her NYSC and waiting for job? I asked cus u are always among the first 10 to comment on any topic that hits the front page. Early morning, late morning, early noon, late noon, early evening, late evening and late mid-nite, u are around. If u are working, I wil like such work o! I love u sha!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by frankdivine: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Flets:
Again... the North has it
Yea bro.

One is forced to believe that the northeren agenda is true.
Is this the inclusive government they promised.
nigeria is a sensitive nation and marginalization will only creat room for tribal hate.
This government have to carry everyone along

''
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
efilefun:
You brainless

Your Family are all brainless
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by myklangelo(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
All the appointments so far, their names sound alike to me. Or am I mishearing federal misyanings?

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by tsephanyah(f): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
and then
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by justmenoni: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Madam how u dey do am ooo grin grin grin

quote author=INTROVERT post=35281939]Ok

The............. of Aso Rock. grin grin grin
Walai Ba Komi!!!!! grin

Lalasticlala[/quote]
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by atlwireles: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Those who missed the Nigeria of 80s/90s, please enjoy your change. Unfortunately your twitter and Facebook posts failed to teach some of you history. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by carzola(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
dancing SAKITIBOBO to Ameachi's house to ask him HOW MARKET? cool tongue cheesy grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Let the northernisation of nigeria continue, I'm laughing at all the appointments so far done, there is no longer federal character again

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by SweetSoup(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Finally!!!! That is if the report is true...
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by alphaconde(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
What Does a chief of staff?
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Pope22(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Flets:
Again... the North has it.
Were you expecting an igbo too be his chief of staff?
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by kennybabs1980: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
GEJ appointed fellow South Southerner in his time, good
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by tsephanyah(f): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
the KING in the north
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Maintech: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good one. saTANoids and biafra biafuru aturus can take their rightful place at Oba Akiolu's lagoon.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by arabianights: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Flets:
Again... the North has it. The purported change is taking shape and all the competent people to work in this government are either from the north or part of the cabal that has held Nigeria down since 1960.

Interesting days ahead.

please feel free to suggest strong minded, independent, corrupt free, stubborn,dedicated, focused,fearless of death or blackmail, men of honours as candidates.

you think its easy? the man is trying his best and taking time to pick the best for NIGERIA ot himself and you are there being tribalistic.
if you are in a hurry to castigate him y not wait till he really messes up and not just make silly asumptions

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by timota(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
FolabiCash:
Congratulations to the northerner ;DCongratulations to the northerner
when goodluck was the president did he appoint a northerner as his chief of staff?
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
'All inclusive government'

We dey watch! angry
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
[size=18pt]Maybe the easterners faithlessness in APC is justifiable!! North Again??[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Maintech: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
megamank:
COS to buhari..,....the country is gradually becoming a Northern and southwest affairs as per governance. GEJ has really rubbished the chance that the south south and south east has in the compilation of major offices. the big political names from this regions where too engrossed in the massive corruption under GEJ watch.

They soiled their hands big time... can anything good come out of there?
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Justicealh3(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
kromoto:
I don't trust Sahara reporters with news.
U ar rgt.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
This is pure Northern Agenda
Funny how the South has been marginalised
I wonder the number of appointments that has been made that you are reaching this conclusion. Na wa for una o.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by hangzhouro(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
wow wow wow ...now i understand the meaning of change: government by the north to the north for the north. the same north that have ruined our opportunities and potentials

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
I think the emboldened is the best response to your rantings.

Dnt be a gal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Economic Advisers Propose Customs, NIMASA, FIRS Merger / Beautiful Photos Of Maryam Abacha And Her Daughters / Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.