Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) (47574 Views)

Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS / White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) / Trailer With Container Falls At CMS Busstop Lagos, Causes Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by omaji53jeremiah: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
the man needed to free himself.
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
Driver leaves his vehicle on a major road, goes to urinate on the roadside, causing traffic at Ekoro rd Abule Egba, Lagos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/615409842363215872

@OP that will teach you to keep the distance between you and the car in front.

If you had done that you would have been able to get out.
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
MosakuAW:

When nature calls at the wrong hour, it makes you behave like a lunatic.

Every human has 5minutes of madness daily, i think the guy has just activated is 5minutes madness for today.

Maybe he has taken 3bottles of Origin this morning.

Unto the next one.
I remember my lecturer quoting this last week
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Armstrong34(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Na Godwin he was not seen by d Nigeria police force or LASTMA... grin
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by 247notire(m): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
preizton:
And Ambode and PMB did nothing? They are to blamed. Thats how blamers roll.
You can't even blame correctly... angry
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by dealerx: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
I kai catch you na six months in kirikiri
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by dealerx: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
If kai catch you na six months in kirikiri
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Whizzcute(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
jnrbayano:

I did not see a goat in the picture. I only saw someone who needs a re-orientation.

an adult like that without orientation is a goat, will he get the orientation inside grave?
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
The thing don hold am die be that grin grin grin

Eku urinating grin
Eku front page angry
What do mean by Eku front page? Is like u don't have respect to ur diginity any more. Be careful.
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by MosakuAW(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
olassy239:
I remember my lecturer quoting this last week

grin
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by olumidazz: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Gross and majestic indiscipline
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Velocitron:

Not unless you have that tricky dream where you're peeing in a toilet grin
Pampers is not expensive dear.
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Galaxydon1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Op for how many hours did he urinate? Mind your business next time.
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by preizton(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
247notire:
You can't even blame correctly... angry
Lol... teach me please, seems like you are a professional blamer.
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Must be an owambe man.

Pathognomonically DIRTY..

Much comfortable with poo
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by eliwa47(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
No be naija we dey?! anything goes.Lolz.indiscipline at its peak. oye ki won so joystick e mole ni!
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by drey076(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
The thread is meaningless Traffic of how many cars Mtcheeew
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Nayok(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
I guess no publict toilet on that axis? If there is one, †нε man need to be probed. Oya op do †нε investigation and bring him ro justice
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ambo-ODE is working...Lagosians are urinating!

Eko oni Bad Jest ooo!
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
THUG LIFE
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Holuwarsweun(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
MosakuAW:

Every human has 5minutes of madness daily, i think the guy has just activated is 5minutes madness for today.

Unto the next one.
EHN EHN Dat Reminds Me Where Iz Diz Drunkard Orinjin 101
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by mattlevi(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Admission is on in zenith University college accra ghana. Interested candidates should contact +233504722115 558E946D
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by sule5727: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
The thing don hold am die be that grin grin grin

Eku urinating grin
Eku front page angry
u are always every where!!! First to comment on any issue na waoo....
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Kimeto(f): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
I didn't expect him to be literally "Peeing on the road"
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Alore: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
sKeetz:
I know this things are truth but do you know the basic things are not what you say but God is able and he can do many things for us and I will advise that you make a plan not to do whatever in life but dont judge my brother cause God sees everything. He has not lived if he has not been here for a while but I think y'all should just chill and appreciate the fact that I did not do as I had planned. I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel. I dont like this that happen. I will make sure I appoint myself the governor before I become the president. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder in earth or even in hell. So help me God!!

[size=16pt]Please go see your doctor... NOW![/size] shocked shocked
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by ceejay80s(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
The driver urinate carry fire? Wetin come cause hold up?
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by chigoizie7(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
That man might be diabetic.
Believe u me, when it starts, u no get choice.
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
But he already did
Kimeto:
I didn't expect him to be literally "Peeing on the road"

1 Like

Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Guyman02: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Next time he should keep a plastic water bottle in his car like long distance lorry drivers do for this kind of situation
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by 5minsmadness: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
MosakuAW:

Unto the next one.

angry angry angry
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by MosakuAW(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
5minsmadness:

angry angry angry

Wetin happen? 5minutes madness abi? grin
Happy birthday! You are one year old today on nairaland
Re: Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Insidous:

You get brain torch undecided
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5-Junction In Benin City When It Rains: See What It Looks Like (Photos) / Kayaking Across The Lagos Lagoon / Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.