Stats: 3,162,927 members, 7,852,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Upcoming Singer Alleges; “olamide Stole My ‘shakitibobo’ Dance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upcoming Singer Alleges; “olamide Stole My ‘shakitibobo’ Dance (487 Views)

T-Pain Dancing Shakitibobo At Heineken Event In Lagos / Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics / Olamide Stole ‘shakiti Bobo’ Dance From Me – Upcoming Singer (2) (3) (4)

Upcoming Singer Alleges; “olamide Stole My ‘shakitibobo’ Dance by Invisibleye: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
An upcoming Nigerian artistes named LT with the real name Olowu Taiwo, has told HipTV that Olamide stole the ‘Shakitibobo’ dance from him.

According to LT, “After I did my video, a friend of mine told me the dance I did in the video (Yobo dance) was trending on Instagram by Olamide. And my friend told me he had already told someone who is in Olamide’s crew about the dance. I released the audio version of my own song on 22nd April, 2015, and Olamide released his own song on 2nd May.” “During that time, I was working on my viral video which I released on 6th May. It wasn’t up to 24 hours after that, I saw Shakiti Bobo, I was like, what’s going on; why is this happening at this particular time. I’m not here to point fingers that someone stole my dance moves, but I feel it’s not cool for you to do something that you knew about from someone else, and pick it up as your own” LT added. See the photo and videos of LT and Olamide’s dance below.

SOURCE:
Twitter:- @360jamng

Re: Upcoming Singer Alleges; “olamide Stole My ‘shakitibobo’ Dance by Minet16(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmm Sounds painful tho, Sorry bros such is life, no be the first person wey e de happen to. But if it's true. then it's not really olamide's fault but the dance crew member who stole the dance.
#@MINET16
Re: Upcoming Singer Alleges; “olamide Stole My ‘shakitibobo’ Dance by demmy0325(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dunno whether hes sayin the truth... Buh..

He made his point constructively...
Re: Upcoming Singer Alleges; “olamide Stole My ‘shakitibobo’ Dance by chudidonas(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Its normal. Last Last the losers will always say the successful ones in the society stole their talent or opportunities.
Re: Upcoming Singer Alleges; “olamide Stole My ‘shakitibobo’ Dance by MrMann1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sorry, do another one, shakitbobo don shake the whole place, and na Olamide Baddoo's intellectual rights, nobody will believe you... SORRY.
Re: Upcoming Singer Alleges; “olamide Stole My ‘shakitibobo’ Dance by RICKYMARIO(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hey yah sorry o

Rihanna Hits Gold And Platinum Status Records / Yikes!!!!! #selfie Competition; Snap And Increase Your Pocket With #5,000 / Lewis Hamilton Was Barred From Wimbledon’s Royal Box (photos)