Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

People, My Mind And The Pay - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / People, My Mind And The Pay (522 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People, My Mind And The Pay by Abduletudaye(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Memories in mind but an idea not spared, never felt the need for books..never liked never cared, my dream is huge…something imaginary that cant be compared, my shattered hopes…broken heart that cant be repaired.

This is all i get for being myself, i know how tall i am but still seen like an elf, i don’t have low self esteem…i always keep an energizer in the shelf.

If i stab hollow myself…. they will call me juvenile, now in prison so my journey is more than a mile, tell me which of you haven’t lost a single file, then i would say your lies stink as bad as pile.

Am not shocked you behave this way oh not at all, weren’t you the same person i saw in blue stealing in the mall?, your house isn’t that far and yet you indulge in the act, you are gonna get whipped by reality and that’s a fact.

I see the way you give me that awful look, If you scroll up you would see three times i have mentioned book, oh you dumb ass….you still have no chill, i pulled a quick on on you and note that i wasn’t being real.

My eyes are wide open but I’m still trying to sleep, sitting on the edge of my glory and i really don’t wanna take that leap, i fought head on with my fears….gave it a busted lip, after writing all these crap i still don’t get a pay slip.

Tchewwwww.
Re: People, My Mind And The Pay by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Aggressive and beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People, My Mind And The Pay by Abduletudaye(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
Aggressive and beautiful

Really?? Am only starting...
Re: People, My Mind And The Pay by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Really?? Am only starting...
You started well Mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People, My Mind And The Pay by Abduletudaye(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:

You started well Mate

Thanks for the encouragement... smiley

1 Like

Re: People, My Mind And The Pay by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Thanks for the encouragement... smiley
Anytime

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Because I Kissed Your Lips / IDEAS By Jesam Eko / POEM: Life Is A Freekick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.