Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. (880 Views)

Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / What Zamfara Man Saw In Remi Tinubu Five Days Ago / Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. by bossOD: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
###30 Days ago### a must read

It is one month so far since the movement From ''TRANSFORMATION'' to ''CHANGE''

One month ago someone left for OUTUEKE another traveled down from DUALLA.

Within this few days there have been so much drama.

1st in the travelling to Germany and south Africa by the Dualla man.

2nd the different level of fight by our national Assembly ruled by our dualla man's party.

3th All type of blame game by the Dualla man on the Otuoke man

4th Boko haram is killing almost every day,

5th The Otueke man is enjoying himself somewhere in the USA.

6th. PDP is now the attack dog.

Hmmm, Its been thirty days that is still leading us to about 3yrs and 11 months.

I just like us to me sincere with these questions

(1). Do we miss Transformation and the Otueke man?

(2). Are we really sure Change will really happen judging from the Dualla man's body language?

(3). Ans with at least one point, either what you miss about the Otueke man or what you see about the Dualla man.

God bless.

Your time start now!!!!

By BOSSOD
Re: ##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. by chybykee(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2015

Don't even know they just carry us d play

1 Like

Re: ##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. by ZeezaRapture(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jobless folks creating myopic threads...undecided I dont blame you guys, i blame your clueless Otuoke hero that didnt provide jobs for you throughout his tenureangry

Z.R

1 Like

Re: ##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. by bossOD: 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Jobless folks creating myopic threads...undecided I dont blame you guys, i blame your clueless Otuoke hero that didnt provide jobs for you throughout his tenureangry

Z.R

please no cursing, this is one reason I don't like you APC folk, this thread was for u to drop ur opinion and not to curse, so please watch what u do here.

3 Likes

Re: ##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. by bossOD: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
chybykee:

Don't even know they just carry us d play
what do u really feel about them??
Re: ##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
SUMMARY
i hereby repudiate that .....

the Dualla man is a Dullard, dont blame him blame where he come from bcoz both name sound alike
and with the way he is going there aint going to be any significant change in the nearest future
after promising us heaven and earth under one month.

THERE IS GOD SHAA....

1 Like

Re: ##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. by bossOD: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
SUMMARY
i hereby repudiate that .....

the Dualla man is a Dullard, dont blame him blame where he come from bcoz both name sound alike
and with the way he is going there aint going to be any significant change in the nearest future
after promising us heaven and earth under one month.

THERE IS GOD SHAA....

thank you we are making your script we are sure to give you ur mark soon. thanx
Re: ##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. by dunsman(f): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Z.R
guy think before u comment. wat in d world specified in his post DAT he is a tanoid. he only asked for ur opinion, lalasticala, ishilove, u better start screening before accepting new members
Re: ##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. by ZeezaRapture(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
dunsman:
guy think before u comment. wat in d world specified in his post DAT he is a tanoid. he only asked for ur opinion, lalasticala, ishilove, u better start screening before accepting new members

How you fail exams....

Where, in my post did i mention or label anyone a 'tanoid'??undecided

next time, dont rush to criticize people, okay?

Z.R
Re: ##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. by bossOD: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
dunsman:

please tell him oooo
Re: ##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. by vicadex07(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
bossOD:

please no cursing, this is one reason I don't like you APC folk, this thread was for u to drop ur opinion and not to curse, so please watch what u do here.

U dey craze...when una dey call buhari dullard, na blessing u dey bless am...hypocritic fool
Re: ##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. by dunsman(f): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

How you fail exams....

Where, in my post did i mention or label anyone a 'tanoid'??undecided

next time, dont rush to criticize people, okay?

Z.R
u said his hero from otuoke, who is Jonathan!! everybody knows DAT tanoids hero is jonathan
Re: ##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. by omolami: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
We are missing transformation seriously. Plse BBOGEJ our hero
Re: ##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. by bossOD: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
vicadex07:

U dey craze...when una dey call buhari dullard, na blessing u dey bless am...hypocritic fool

have u ever seen me curse buhari before?? pls watch ur tongue before u blame it on the devil.
Re: ##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. by vicadex07(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
bossOD:

have u ever seen me curse buhari before?? pls watch ur tongue before u blame it on the devil.

But you support people that curse buhari and call him a dullard...just. Like you quoted someone and appreciated him on this thread.

Show me your friends and I will knopw who you are...its as simple as that for me
Re: ##30 Days Ago## A Must Read, And Please Answer This. by bossOD: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2015
vicadex07:

But you support people that curse buhari and call him a dullard...just. Like you quoted someone and appreciated him on this thread.

Show me your friends and I will knopw who you are...its as simple as that for me

I have the right to my opinion, if they curse that is their opinion, so keep ur curses to ur self u arrogant APC folks

(1) (Reply)

Fighting In Rivers State As Apc And Pdp Thugs Clash Over LGA Disolving(pix) / Why I Still Can't Pay Salary- Aregbesola / ICPC Indicts Okiro, Asks Him To Refund N133m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.