Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Cynthia Morgan Calls Nigeria Male Artist Broke. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Calls Nigeria Male Artist Broke. (974 Views)

‘I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands’ – Nigeria’s Male Barbie Doll, Bobrisky Warns / Nigeria's 'male Barbie' Okuneye Idris Rocks Ladies' Hair Weave (photos) / Ugliest Nigeria Male Musicians( Davido Tops Da List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Calls Nigeria Male Artist Broke. by talentarena(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Omo, the girl was not playing oh!

Self-claimed godmother and “German Juice” singer, Cynthia Morgan has gone on a massive rampage against Wale Gates on Twitter, and she did not hold back.

The whole situation started when Cynthia Morgan went on a TV interview yesterday and said “I can’t date any man in the entertainment industry, they’re full of crap”.

Well for some reason, Wale Gates had a need to respond to Cynthia’s comment and he tweeted back:

What he tweeted was a quote of what Cynthia said, a number of smiling emojis and the comment “Oh Lord I thank u 4d new ME”.

Well, the guy touched live wire because Cynthia Morgan DID NOT have it at all!

She took to Twitter this morning with some very strong words for Wale. She tweeted back:

“You can talk brov.u cn find ur old sef back real quick just for this one last time!”

“I look like the Oda female artistes to u?i will smack d fuckoutta u.on sight!am gangsta like dat!find d old u bck ”

“When dz niggas say Shi about not wanting nothing to do with female entertainers Cz they think dey loose n notgood women u guys don’t trip!”

“I Phucking have my own opinion and dz females too know wats good for them too alredy!”

“Yes I said they full of crap…”dey don’t know how to love a woman.And did I forget to add they broke too?#only few exempted”

WOW! Just let me know your opinion abeg, this is very interesting. –

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/06/29/gbege-cynthia-morgan-calls-nigeria-male-artist-broke-ass/

Re: Cynthia Morgan Calls Nigeria Male Artist Broke. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
And she is BROKEN!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calls Nigeria Male Artist Broke. by kinibigdeal(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calls Nigeria Male Artist Broke. by Behira(f): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calls Nigeria Male Artist Broke. by Twaci(f): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
All that kept resounding in my head while I read her comment is "f.uck".

....And now av got a headache sad

Am outta here angry
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calls Nigeria Male Artist Broke. by may01(f): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin grin Cynthia dear, there are lots of people full of crap, and not just guys in the entertainment industry
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calls Nigeria Male Artist Broke. by nmanma1(f): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
u ask am, for her mind she follow b musicians.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Calls Nigeria Male Artist Broke. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
This girl sef,which man in his right sense will date her...hit the punny and fly off....A male celeb must have chop and clean mouth

(1) (Reply)

Hmm...all These Things Caroline Danjuma Is Posting On Instagram, Whatagwan? / Who Is The Boss Of The New School – Reekado Banks, Lil Kesh Or Kiss Daniel? / PHOTOS: Mike Ezuruonye In Primary School Uniform For New Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.