Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Get #1 Mass Mail Marketing Script That Sends Up To 300k Addresses - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get #1 Mass Mail Marketing Script That Sends Up To 300k Addresses (643 Views)

Have You Ever Wondered, Why Are Web Addresses In English? / Why All Entrepreneurs Must Embrace E-mail Marketing Campaign / Get #1 Mass Mail Marketing Script That Sends Up To 300k Addresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get #1 Mass Mail Marketing Script That Sends Up To 300k Addresses by ps3o(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
it can handle huge lists of emails without straining the server thanks to a powerful“threads” system that divides the email lists into smaller chunks. Supports a huge amount of features including external smtp servers.These are the most notable features:

*.Can handle huge mailing lists (tested with 300k+ addresses).

*.Avoids mail server congestion, e-mails are sent in chunks you’ll be able to monitor the process in real time thanks to the power of AJAX.

*.Supports both csv files and mySQL as email lists. Easy to use with an existing mySQL database:create a schema or even a custom query to access your data.

*.Multiple configurations, switch between lists and mails with a simple click.

*.Sends mixed html/txt emails. Sets the correct mail headers to avoid being marked as spam. Uses the powerful Pear Mail library (can fall back to the standard mail() function).

*.Remote HTML parsing: it can directly send a webpage (as well as a local files).

*.All options are configurable from the web interface, and no database is needed for Mailing Master to work.

*.Complete e-mail validation, checks if the address actually exists with a dns query.

*.GET strings passed to the template for user based customization.

*.Powerful log system.*.Uses twitter bootstrap for the interface.*.ooPHP PHP4 compatible.

if you need it, quote me back with your email or mobile no
Re: Get #1 Mass Mail Marketing Script That Sends Up To 300k Addresses by neihzar(m): 7:42am On Apr 26, 2016
ps3o:
it can handle huge lists of emails without straining the server thanks to a powerful“threads” system that divides the email lists into smaller chunks. Supports a huge amount of features including external smtp servers.These are the most notable features:

*.Can handle huge mailing lists (tested with 300k+ addresses).

*.Avoids mail server congestion, e-mails are sent in chunks you’ll be able to monitor the process in real time thanks to the power of AJAX.

*.Supports both csv files and mySQL as email lists. Easy to use with an existing mySQL database:create a schema or even a custom query to access your data.

*.Multiple configurations, switch between lists and mails with a simple click.

*.Sends mixed html/txt emails. Sets the correct mail headers to avoid being marked as spam. Uses the powerful Pear Mail library (can fall back to the standard mail() function).

*.Remote HTML parsing: it can directly send a webpage (as well as a local files).

*.All options are configurable from the web interface, and no database is needed for Mailing Master to work.

*.Complete e-mail validation, checks if the address actually exists with a dns query.

*.GET strings passed to the template for user based customization.

*.Powerful log system.*.Uses twitter bootstrap for the interface.*.ooPHP PHP4 compatible.

if you need it, quote me back with your email or mobile no

Kneelzbaba@gmail.com
Re: Get #1 Mass Mail Marketing Script That Sends Up To 300k Addresses by aurumbay: 8:11am On Apr 26, 2016
You know what i love about the highlights is this function : *.Sends mixed html/txt emails. Sets the correct mail headers to avoid being marked as spam. Uses the powerful Pear Mail library (can fall back to the standard mail() function).

send me an email i'm interested bigtreefunds gmail

(1) (Reply)

ok / Moderator Needed For My Website Urgently / Grammar And Punctuation Checker Tools You Should Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.