Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back (1156 Views)

Rihanna's Dad Forgives Chris Brown For Beating Up His Daughter / Cristiano Ronaldo Finds Woman's Missing Phone, Returns It And Takes Her Out. / Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back by ckz: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2009
Over the weekend, and almost three weeks after Chris Brown allegedly attacked girlfriend Rihanna after an altercation over a text message, the two young singers got back together to work on their problems. Rihanna has forgiven Brown and is willing to give the relationship another go, People magazine and TMZ have both confirmed.

On February 8, Brown got so infuriated when Rihanna reportedly took the car keys out of the ignition and threw them out the window, that he repeatedly hit and bit her until a concerned passerby heard her screams and called the police. An investigation has been underway ever since to determine whether the DA could charge Brown with making criminal threats, domestic violence and even attempted murder. However, Rihanna seems to have accepted Chris’ apology and is now with him at Diddy’s Miami mansion, working out their problems.

“They’re together again. They care for each other. While Chris is reflective and saddened about what happened, he is really happy to be with the woman he loves. He called to wish her happy birthday. They’ve reached out to each other. It’s been mutual.” one source tells People magazine. The gossip website / paparazzi agency has confirmed the report as true, saying that, indeed, both stars are at Diddy’s place and are back into the relationship.

The couple patched up at Miami mansion of rap mogul Sean Combs amidst reports that 21-year-old Rihanna decided to bury the hatchet after realising that she was pregnant with 19-year-old Brown's child.

Speaking with the US media, Rihanna’s father also seemed to hint that a reconciliation took place, although he avoided downright confirming the report. “I love my daughter with whatever road she takes. I’m behind her win or lose. I will be supportive. If that’s the road she wants to choose, I’m behind her. I hope to see her soon. I talked to her after her birthday, and she told me she’s OK.” he has said for Us Weekly magazine.

In light of the recent reconciliation, TMZ informs, the making terrorist threats charge could go down the drain because Rihanna might say that, when Chris told her “I’m going to [expletive]ing kill you” as he was choking her, she knew he did not really mean it.

The domestic abuse one, though, might still hold water, since in most such cases, the victim recants or says she herself provoked the abuse. The police photo that was leaked on the Internet a while back and that shows the full extent of the injuries she sustained during the altercation could be just enough for a prosecution, the same source points out.

With Chris Brown’s first arraignment scheduled for March 5, the LAPD is expected to make an official statement regarding the case any day now. Stay tuned here for updates. 

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Rihanna-Forgives-Gets-Back-with-Chris-Brown-105735.shtml

I think She has a good heart because there are not many people that would forgive u after assaultin them but what do u think ?
Re: Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back by tboy1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2009
This is the only thing you'll be seein once you hire Alex Nierob.
I'm not saying there are not back together but the first thing a good PR needs to do is clean up his clients image and try and get his fans back

They are both crazy - Both Rihanna and Chris
Its girls like this that let stupid ladies think its ok to get ur ass whooped.
Re: Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back by tope2000(f): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2009
This has already been posted

tboy1:

This is the only thing you'll be seein once you hire Alex Nierob.
I'm not saying there are not back together but the first thing a good PR needs to do is clean up his clients image and try and get his fans back

They are both crazy - Both Rihanna and Chris
Its girls like this that let stupid ladies think its ok to get ur ass whooped.
sup Tee wink
Re: Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back by tboy1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2009
sup tope, im good ooooo
na so una fashi me . . . lol
how iz u?
Re: Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back by tope2000(f): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2009
tboy1:

sup tope, im good ooooo
na so una fashi me . . . lol
how iz u?

i no fashi u jare kiss kiss
just been busy
im good jare
Re: Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back by simplysmat(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2009
Another Bobby and Whitney in the making.
Re: Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back by ckz: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2009
I agree but whitney houston learned from her mistake and divorsed bobbi brown after so many years and now she is even advising rihanna to let him go but she does not wont to listen to anyone
Re: Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back by tboy1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2009
ckz:

I agree but whitney houston learned from her mistake and divorsed bobbi brown after so many years and now she is even advising rihanna to let him go but she does not wont to listen to anyone
Are you related to rihanna? cus you seem so worried cheesy grin cheesy
BTW, Whitney is the last person to be giving anyone advice
Re: Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back by tpia: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2009
Re: Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back by DaPhoenix(f): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2009
I'm disappointed in her. Chris Brown is probably not going to punished thus aiding those men who beat women. smh
Re: Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back by ida4real(f): 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2009
The damage is done, The fact is they will never perform at the grammy's what can worse for the young talented lovers? cry
Re: Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back by uzwu: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2009
Rihanna and Chris- mumu fifu. You wouldn't blame them. They are still babies
Re: Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back by ckz: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2009
Are you related to rihanna? cus you seem so worried  
BTW, Whitney is the last person to be giving anyone advice

Naaah am not related to her grin but this story really caught my attention bcuz chris brown does not look like someone that would beat someone down to that extent.
And i think whitney houston is in a place to advice her because she has also been trough the same thing and when u have been through something u can advice someone not to make that same mistake u made

here is the article
http://www.welt.de/english-news/article3270011/Whitney-Houston-tells-Rihanna-to-forget-about-Chris.html
Re: Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back by busygirl(f): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2009
Rihanna is just a She goat lipsrsealed They never learn or listen
Re: Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back by tboy1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2009
ckz:

Naaah am not related to her grin but this story really caught my attention bcuz chris brown does not look like someone that would beat someone down to that extent.
And i think whitney houston is in a place to advice her because she has also been trough the same thing and when u have been through something u can advice someone not to make that same mistake u made

Whitney was in a ass whooping relationship for yrs, if she left the first time she got her ass whooped dats different. Also, she did not leave him cus of the ass whooping, she left him cus he cheated. She should not be giving anyone advice
Re: Rihanna Forgives Chris Brown And Takes Him Back by ajah1(f): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2009
Foolish people. If they like let them make up, i don't care.

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed: Jacko's Secret Son / Ex-miss Argentina Dies After Butt Implant Surgery / Pres.umaru Yardua Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.