Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack (1134 Views)

Fayose & Rochas Okorocha Meet In Osun For Aregbesola's Mum's Fidau Prayer / "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss / APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by kutchs: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
The Osun State chapter of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has called on Justice Olamide Oloyede to toe the honourable path by first, resigning her position as a High Court Judge in the state’s judiciary before, “ganging up with the opposition to attempt to destroy the state government” of which she is an integral part.

The ruling party made this call on Sunday in response to a petition the judge forwarded to the State House of Assembly, demanding the impeachment of the governor of the state, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, and his deputy, Iya Afin Titi Laoye Tomori, over the backlog of salaries of the state workers and pensions.

Publicity Secretary of the APC in the state, Kunle Oyatomi said: “It is a gross abuse of the privileges of her office for the judge to use the platform of the state’s judiciary to mount open and destructive challenge against the state’s Chief Executive who is her boss in government.

“The ethics‎ of her status in this government prohibits such frontal challenge’, the APC argued but conceded that ‘if the judge is determined to bring down the Aregbesola government, as her petition so clearly indicates, it will be dishonorable of her to remain in government. She is therefore advised to resign immediately so that she will be free to pursue her delight outside the platform of government,” he noted.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/apc-requests-resignation-of-judge-who-called-for-aregbesolas-sack/
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Impossible
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by dunsman(f): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
freeman, abeg free dis FTC now
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by haywire1: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Henhen, this freemanan again angry angry angry

#
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by Emekamex(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
I pity the people of Osun; the jarz wey dey do them no be for here.

2 Likes

Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by SlyCharlie(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freeman Freeman Freeman...... How many times did I call u?
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by sosanova: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
[size=13pt]Hypocrisy
no more freedom of speech....those
APC clowns should go n jump inside the lagoon...the Judge should be rewarded for speaking the truth
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by omolami: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Because she did the correct thing.Which one APC. Bunch of corrupt people
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
haywire1:
Henhen, this freemanan again angry angry angry

#
grin
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by hamilton62(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Yes, he is supposed to resign and not sack if he is truly out to serve the masses.... how can Aregbesola owe his people like the are slaves at 16s...
Must you continue if your people don't like you, unless they do?
Our politicians aren't honourable when you still brag in your failure with continuity, where are the revenues etc...?
Though this is common in APC states;
Rivers, Osun, Imo, E
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by importexpert(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
in nigerian politics everything is possible
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by kutchs: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
hamilton62:
Yes, he is supposed to resign and not sack if he is truly out to serve the masses.... how can Aregbesola owe his people like the are slaves at 16s...
Must you continue if your people don't like you, unless they do?
Our politicians aren't honourable when you still brag in your failure with continuity, where are the revenues etc...?
Though this is common in APC states;
Rivers, Osun, Imo, E
In a sane society those APC thwarts should be the ones doing the resigning for uttering these rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by tswitch: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
What?
I wilk wait for Lai's spin to this insult on the good people of Osun.
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by Starships4u(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
This kinda party sef.... In every government there must be a critic....
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by BlackBaron: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
APC Osun state is a failure!

Aregbe Rascal should be impeached or resign. He clearly lacks the mettle to run a state.
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by nmanma1(f): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
d way I'm seeing things APC might be worst Dan PDP. so no freedom of speech in dis sane country again.
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by babyhrt(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
2day am happy because I was never hoodwinked by the mantra of change that the APC sold to Nigerians

how can??

a man who should b ashamed that he has to b reminded 1st to resign over his incompetence is now using his party to witch hunt the Honourable judge who did him that service.

Wht a country...wht a party
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by Omotayor123(f): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
OK. The residents of Osun no kuku complain.. smh
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by mayorchelsea(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hypocrisy at its peak,as at the last time I checked, Osun state isn't the only state owing workers.There are other PDP states owing workers and I think it's lame,stupid, daft and madness for all of the attention to be on Osun state alone. All the same,Aregbe must look for every means to clear these backlog of debts.
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
The guy above me need to type this poo he wrote there and hold it over his head where Osun state civil servants are having meeting.
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by kutchs: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
mayorchelsea:
Hypocrisy at its peak,as at the last time I checked, Osun state isn't the only state owing workers.There are other PDP states owing workers and I think it's lame,stupid, daft and madness for all of the attention to be on Osun state alone. All the same,Aregbe must look for every means to clear these backlog of debts.
Why don't you beam the searchlight on those PDP states yourself if that will make you happy? Accepted Osun isn't the only indebted state but for a party that claims to have the welfare of Nigerians at heart to make such wicked and heartless is just not acceptable. The judge did what a patriotic Nigerian ought to do and calling for her resignation is mocking the patience and understanding of the Osun people.
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by stuff46(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
If its not Apc who else??
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by mayorchelsea(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
kutchs:

Why don't you beam the searchlight on those PDP states yourself if that will make you happy? Accepted Osun isn't the only indebted state but for a party that claims to have the welfare of Nigerians at heart to make such wicked and heartless is just not acceptable. The judge did what a patriotic Nigerian ought to do and calling for her resignation is mocking the patience and understanding of the Osun people.
I do not have time to get involved in any online feud with anyone one a faceless forum.I need not be told which side of the divide you belong to.By the way,did i in any way hail APC or the governor in my earlier comment? All I ask is sane and I balanced judgement plus objectivity.
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by mayorchelsea(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
kutchs:

I do not have time to get involved in any online feud with anyone on a faceless forum.I need not be told which side of the divide you belong to.By the way,did i in any way hail APC or the governor in my earlier comment? All I ask is sane and balanced judgement plus objectivity.Any governor owing workers deserve same fate before God and humanity,PDP or APC!!
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by kutchs: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
mayorchelsea:
I do not have time to get involved in any online feud with anyone one a faceless forum.I need not be told which side of the divide you belong to.By the way,did i in any way hail APC or the governor in my earlier comment? All I ask is sane and I balanced judgement plus objectivity.
Nobody not least me is feuding with you and it doesn't matter which side of the divide I belong to. What is important is calling attention to the irresponsible statement of the APC which you seem to support tacitly. Talking about balance and sane judgement as you say, I think there must be something about the case of Osun that has kept everyone talking and writing, then again I don't see what stops from you talking about Benue and Plateau States.

1 Like

Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by mayorchelsea(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The guy above me need to type this poo he wrote there and hold it over his head where Osun state civil servants are having meeting.

I had to restrain from attacking you verbally.Just so you know, I only reacted to comments trying to politicize the issue. I will never be in support of a governor or government that is insensitive to the workers plight. I do not belong to any party and didn't even vote APC into power.This issue cuts across and those governors owing should be impeached if possible.And ma,I won't say this in their midst for safety reasons and secondly, it wasn't aimed at them.Have a blissful evening.
Re: APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack by mayorchelsea(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
kutchs:

Nobody not least me is feuding with you and it doesn't matter which side of the divide I belong to. What is important is calling attention to the irresponsible statement of the APC which you seem to support tacitly. Talking about balance and sane judgement as you say, I think there must be something about the case of Osun that has kept everyone talking and writing, then again I don't see what stops from you talking about Benue and Plateau States.
I think you just got my point when you mentioned Benue and Plateau, why are the searchlights not beaming on these states?Mismanagement made the owing states unable to power workers and the governors involved should be "chastised" if possible.I'll state it again, my comment was only in reaction to those who said APC states excluding other owing states and brought politics into it.Believe me,I don't support APC's wish that the judge be fired,I hope that wish doesn't come to life because the judge's call isn't personal but humanitarian,your point is noted though and thank you especially for facing issues rather than attack personality. #Long live naija, dat one na if u no be biafran o#na joke o....

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Declares War On Dino / Photo: Man Sitting On The Air Reading Newspaper In Ikeja. / Nigeria Hits Record High Of Daily Electricity Transmission - 101,088 MWH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.