Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Amplifyd Crew: I Can't Shout (official Music Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Amplifyd Crew: I Can't Shout (official Music Video) (907 Views)

Official Music Video: DJ Khaled Ft Chris Brown, Lil Wayne & Big Sean – How Many / NEW OFFICIAL MUSIC>> Korede Bello – Cold Outside (prod By Don Jazzy) / Does Nigeria Have An Official Music Chart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amplifyd Crew: I Can't Shout (official Music Video) by sosanyabee: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2009
HOT! Jor Jor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j10-D1y8RSQ

, and also features music video for Amplifyd ft Banky: "Why"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j10-D1y8RSQ

Re: Amplifyd Crew: I Can't Shout (official Music Video) by sosanyabee: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2009
oh and it features amplifyd featuring banky w
Re: Amplifyd Crew: I Can't Shout (official Music Video) by rapjunkie(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2009
I dont want to talk now because if i do all these over sensitive guys on NL will start looking for a fight.

Anyway, i can't help myself. The concept is ok. The beat ( love the highlife type remix)  would certainly work but there is something missing with amplfied crew. Not sure if it is the delivery, flow or the accents but i cant see this being a massive hit in Naija even though it could/should be.

I think that its hard to connect with what they are saying and how they are saying it. BUT it all depends on the market they are aiming for.If its naija then they need to step up their game because there are a million cats IN Naija who will tear up this beat easy.    Or is it that they are just mediocre rappers/musicians and will always sound a bit watery?

First thing I would do if i was them would be to run far away from Eldee and his cheezy style of production and sound and image.  They should go to naija and maybe work with some proper naija producers who could help them find their own identity in the studio.

JUST MY OPINION!!! wink
Re: Amplifyd Crew: I Can't Shout (official Music Video) by sosanyabee: 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2009
funny enough i used to think that way about their music, but oh well. i remember saying exactly what you are saying right now when i heard their first ever song. i was like blaah LOL

but you know what, not everybody is gonna make music a particular way. that's what makes artists different. I promise you the first time we heard MI sing crowd mentality, we said the exact same thing you are saying about these guys. the fact is what is good for the goose aint good for the gander

i still maintain they need to step up their promo game. everytime i bug them on facebook i get the same response 'album dropping soon', im begining to think that is just their stonewall, until i see thier album im not believing anything lol

as far as working with 'proper naija producers', well, i dont think you've heard their stuff. as far as i know, ID cabasa produced their big girls song, and the song is jamming on my itunes like crazy. if u want the tune, send me an email bunmisosanya@gmail

and as for amplifyd, if you guys are listening, PROMO! PROMO! PROMO! PROMO! please dont let all these your songs die in vain lol

(1) (Reply)

Finally! A Song For The Niger Militants And Yahoo Boys. / Next Time You Think Naija Hiphop Is Wack. . . / Model In D'banj's Kimon Video Release Her Single And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.