Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,733 members, 7,862,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help! (692 Views)

Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS / See The Team Of Doctors Attending To A Gorilla Giving Birth In A Zoo(Photos) / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help! by nobosaba(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dear Doc

Am a male in my late twenties. The thing is I never get sick (not praying to) the best bet is a migraine.

And this only happens when I take some certain kind of drugs, drugs like Anafranil 25mg, 100mg Tramadol, I get feverish and my body will be very hot, my eyes red and a headache, even bitter Kola I get sharp pain on my head when consuming it on a let's say 3 to 4 days straight (one each day). And the other part is that I don't drink but recently I moved to Abuja anytime am with my friends they tend make sure I take some alcohol and I have gotten to love the one they call Legend and when I drink it am always normal, but I noticed that anytime I ask for a bottle of legend and they don't have my friends would say Guinness is the same, the two times I have taken it i always get feverish, and sore throat for a week.... Why's is all this happening to me?

Those drugs I have only taken dem once in my life, and I don't smoke either
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help! by tforever(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
stop the drugs and take natural things. lots of things might be the cause of your headache. drink enough water too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help! by jumolad87: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
This is to inform you that We have the following products at very affordable prices & 100% guaranteed to work :
Gufei bao for infections, candidiasis, fibroid without operation, blocked tubes & all gynaecological problems. Ares for elimination of low sperm count, prostrate cancer, increase sexual feeling, corrects sexual dysfunction.
Blood cleanser capsule for hypertension
. Ganoderma capsule for brain, stroke & anti aging.
Sanqing Oral Liquid for detoxification &intestinal cleansing
Fohow wonderpaste for mouth odour, tooth ache, tooth decay, bleeding gum,hole in the gum.
.Six Flavor Tea to reduce blood pressure, body fat.
Garlic for anti bacterial, infections,immune-boosting
Danshen for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Sanbao Oral Liquid for rheumatism,high-blood sugar
Oral liquid for leukemia and liver cancer
They are not supplements, they are registered as curative products
We also offer natural therapy for the following health challenges:
-Pile
-Stroke
-Fibroid(without op)
-Hypertension
-Ovarian cyst
-Blocked tubes
....& other health related challenges.
Call/text 08133354624 ,whatsapp 08065664979,BB pin 3337A8CA

(1) (Reply)

Chogon Fumigation And Pest Control Tips / . / Fumigation Services Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.