Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

‘african Artist Are Not Worthy In Your Sight’, Yemi Alade Slams BET Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘african Artist Are Not Worthy In Your Sight’, Yemi Alade Slams BET Awards (827 Views)

Yemi Alade Slams The Internet Again / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant / Davido Makes Forbes Most Influential African Artist For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘african Artist Are Not Worthy In Your Sight’, Yemi Alade Slams BET Awards by Erave: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sonorous singer, Yemi Alade was one of the African celebrities nominated for the ‘Best International Act Africa’ category at the jut concluded annual BET Awards that held yesterday ... read more here http://eraveng.com/2015/06/29/african-artist-are-not-worthy-in-your-sight-yemi-alade-slams-bet-awards-organizers/

1 Share

Re: ‘african Artist Are Not Worthy In Your Sight’, Yemi Alade Slams BET Awards by Buraki: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
I don't blame yemi. I blame the federal government for making her not to be recognised by creating laws and subsidy over our structures in the diaspora and educational parastatals of government
Re: ‘african Artist Are Not Worthy In Your Sight’, Yemi Alade Slams BET Awards by adonismuller(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
What is she singing?

Because Nigerians like noise doesn't mean Nigerian musicians sings one thing.

Only tuface,m.i,jesse jags and timi dakolo are exceptional...the rest are just making noise.

She should listen to rihanna or beyonce if she wana know what music means!
Re: ‘african Artist Are Not Worthy In Your Sight’, Yemi Alade Slams BET Awards by axiliborha(f): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ever since Wizkid made it to the top with his regular one kind of song with plenty noise.....everyone has joined forgetting where they are coming from.....that's why I love tuface he can never be like them.....timaya that was a gospel musician has been singing about bumbum....yansh....breast....Perverts all of them......if you don't see them shaking yansh or showing half unclad women.....the music can never sell......rubbish......what music has she done......Tangerine...chai....smh in 360 degrees
Re: ‘african Artist Are Not Worthy In Your Sight’, Yemi Alade Slams BET Awards by darmys(f): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Buraki:
I don't blame yemi. I blame the federal government for making her not to be recognised by creating laws and subsidy over our structures in the diaspora and educational parastatals of government

cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘african Artist Are Not Worthy In Your Sight’, Yemi Alade Slams BET Awards by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ok na
Re: ‘african Artist Are Not Worthy In Your Sight’, Yemi Alade Slams BET Awards by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
So true!! They discriminate too much! I feel her pains.

I've been a fan of the BET awards for a very lng time! I never miss any of their awards!

Buh they are beginning to irritate me big time! this ain't Grammy's or golden globe or Oscar awards! this z BET for Pete's sake, they represent the black community(which mostly consists of Africans), yet they treat african music and artists lyk trash.

good music is not when u sing lyk the Americans, we Africans have our own style of music.

nuf said!!!!! angry
Re: ‘african Artist Are Not Worthy In Your Sight’, Yemi Alade Slams BET Awards by frenzymirakk(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
i av thought about wat ppl call music dis days.
I get surprised seeing ppl tug earpiece in ther ear and wen u ask them wat they ar listening to u discover they av been busy with noise, i mean noise.
Wat d Bleep is she singing dat she is complaining,d only nigerian artists av always respected ar(tubaba,timi dakolo,Adele,MI,and few others dat ar gradually following d trend of noise lyk Banky w,Praise........)make she beta go learn from great singers like Beyonce,Rihana,R kelly, and my baba dat no 1 has broken his record M Jackson
Re: ‘african Artist Are Not Worthy In Your Sight’, Yemi Alade Slams BET Awards by doreenvee(f): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sorry ma,if BET doesn't recognise you for what your talent and brains sing, Nigerians recognise u. Don't fret.

(1) (Reply)

Jude Okoye And Wife Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary. Congratulations. / Mavins crew congratulate Tiwa Savage / Nicki Minaj V!sits With P@tients At Philadelphi H0spitall(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.