Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

My View On Buhari's Government So Far ((must Read)) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On Buhari's Government So Far ((must Read)) (650 Views)

Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) / CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View On Buhari's Government So Far ((must Read)) by Buraki: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Buhari has so far tried to make us know that government is accustomed into providing aids for political offices and bank and capital investors and holders held in parastatals that are concerned with moving the nations economy towards the direction of establishing educational infrastructure in the nations health sector.

He has also helped in making sure the price of subsidy has risen to a level above the imagination of our colonial masters during the biafra regime and the civil war from 1976-1979.

According to all this, we will make sure we Nigerians are happy the system of government doesn't affect the Bank verification retrieval before the deadline and the remembrance of our forgotten heroes and future participants and civilians.
Re: My View On Buhari's Government So Far ((must Read)) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin
Re: My View On Buhari's Government So Far ((must Read)) by DickDastardly(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
k
Re: My View On Buhari's Government So Far ((must Read)) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Confusion!

Effects of standing in the sun for hours unend and then getting cramped in a hall jam packed with people for God knows how long!

(1) (Reply)

APC Expel Ex-gov Goje / Dele Momodu To Release New Book, Meets Speaker Dogara / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.