Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,862 members, 7,848,500 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn (33435 Views)

NNPC: 5 Damaging Things Kachikwu Revealed In His Letter To Buhari / Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn / “in Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
tbaba1234:

Overhead, that is half the revenue shouldn't they run on a budget??

You have any idea what their annual budget it? Its a 3year expenditure. Except they get allocation from the government, (the spendings looks pretty fair for me, those big corporations have some pretty scary annual budgets) given that its for three years. Through they have plenty shady deals!
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by joseph1832(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Between 2012 and 2015. Hmm, this was the period of GEJ, and it all happened right under his nose.

This was a man who wasted not time in appointing corrupt minister after sworn into power but with that, theft still happened under his watch.

I bet the vaudeville of pundit who pose as opposition to the APC will now see that appointing ministers before one was even sworn in has absolutely nothing to do with good governance and superb leadership!.

8 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by tinsel: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
When more details of what happened under the past regime emerge PDP will be confused and totally disgoranized. I sense Buhari's slow pace is for a reason.
PDP had tried to push him into taking hasty decision and land into landmines laid by past regime.

9 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by MaziOmenuko: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
atlwireles:
Moronic ediots, how much was NNPC suppose to return? Generated N8.1T, gave Nigeria N4.3. The remain was the cost of doing business. But most of you ediots will expecting NNPC to return N8.1T to the treasury. angry angry angry angry

Go and review the public balance sheet of the IOCs, most of you might learn something.

Moronic ediot, 'Generated' means income after expenditure and statutory deductions! Meaning that cost of doing business has been accounted for!

You actually think 36 governors who obviously knows how things work up there will raise an alarm without a detailed review?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by eliwa47(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin grin Wind don blow, we don see fowl yansh!

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by atlwireles: 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

The problem is not if they use the funds. The problem is the faulty system operated by the NNPC officials and the deviation from the normal way.

That is why Emir Sanusi blew the whistle. All their reconciliation is a deviation from the norm.

NNPC is following the law as currently written, your party has major in both houses, you people can amend and do the needful. Sanusi can blow whatever he wants till he turns yellow, but no laws were broken by NNPC. If you know the acts and statutes NNPC violated, please state them.
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by likemic: 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is outright wickedness....Baba is working

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
johnny1980:

Yeah. NNPC has 160million employees. They are even in charge of feeding the whole of Africa.

Now who is the dumb youth?

A National entity that needs to make a budget and get approval from the National Assembly just sits and corners the funds.

U do realize the budget you're talking abt is for 3years right? If you've ever been in any multinational for instance, you understand what their annual budget is like, right? I do know a Nigerian bank whose annual budget is abt 240billion NGN. In 3years and considering currency fluctuations, their budget exceeds what we're talking here. Except they receive allocations, this spending looks pretty fair. There is much more where this data came from and that's the point. Whoever judge using this data isn't wise! But again, ita difficult enlighning the Nigerian youth, give him some normal data and he's heavily pissed... He'll obviously never see the fraudulent deals.
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by sunkoye: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
So NNPC has been doing One for me, One for you sharing formula. .. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by atlwireles: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Moronic ediot, 'Generated' means income after expenditure and statutory deductions! Meaning that cost of doing business has been accounted for!

You actually think 36 governors who obviously knows how things work up there will raise an alarm without a detailed review?

Almajiri, please keep your comments for your Daura President
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by SergeAlain: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
My brother 4.3t as dividend from a business that sold N8.1t without any initial allocation from the FG (and spent N3.8t on salaries, JV cash calls etc.) is wonderful returns. Pick up the accounts of any quoted company and show me any that returns 50% profit!!! Also lets remember NNPC has over 15 subsidiaries including the 4 refineries etc. That company must have not less than 20,000 employees!!

By the way is Oshiomole expecting that a national oil company will return to the President each time they need to spend? If we want NNPC budget approved by the Senate that is ok lets say so - that would be a new demand, as it has never been so in any civil regieme. But bear in mind it will be counter productive and we will end up killing our oil and gas industry completely.

Anyway now we know the amount spent, it will be easy to investigate what it was spent on naaah! They should feel free to jail anyone if they can show clear evidence of monies stolen and trace them to any individuals. However, go and write it somewhere, that will never happen because they will find the money was actually spent by NNPC. you may fault their efficiency but they are not fools, people dont just dip hand in the coffers and steal money. Our corruption problems are not that simple.

tbaba1234:

Overhead, that is half the revenue shouldn't they run on a budget??
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by tinsel: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
atlwireles:

NNPC is following the law as currently written, your party has major in both houses, you people can amend and do the needful. Sanusi can blow whatever he wants till he turns yellow, but no laws were broken by NNPC. If you know the acts and statutes NNPC violated, please state them.
Your are really happy with this your post?

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by adejaresalami1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Buhari......are you still sleeping .......huh
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by 989900: 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Thunder fire 'anyole' getting these m'fxckers backs.

Unless you benefited from the loot, then y'all must be dumber than you look, pathetically,abjectly, and irredeemably st0000000piiiid!

So y'all think the economic team, and the governors, and ex CBN governors, are all in on a conspiracy to blackmail NNPC??!! NNPC??!

NNPC that's arguably the most corrupt organization on earth.

What have they told us that we didn't know before about NNPC, I bet they've just only scrapped the top of the cheese.

The rot that goes on in there is larger than discovered.

For every billion discovered, we all know 2 other billions at the minimum, have gone undiscovered.

6 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by tammie24: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ochiske:
Jonathanangry
After reading all of this, some iidots will come here and say GEJ deserves an Award.

Baba now that you're there, send Jona and Dezani to the Dungeon! they deserve to live in cavesangry

Lemme see any barcanista or puckpuckman come here and type pdp again

The cowward below me
Is it not because of FOI that we know abt all these? Did you know what went on about all these before Jonathan.
He is the bad guy now but those who have done worse are the ones Judging. SMH!
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by maestroz: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
musiwax:
Here's the question,is it possible for NNPC to spend such amount of money without the express aproval of the minister? Secondly, is it possible forth minister to act without the approval of the President?

Your guess is as good as mine

omo I doff mt hat for NNPC.
Na dem sabi. Dem collect dia CHANGE before hand.the difference is simply the CHANGE we craved for.
After all, the CHANGE is for everybody and nobody.
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
This looks like the latest APC propaganda. Did the NNPC act against the law? I don't think so. If Oshiomole and Ço are not happy then they should sponsor bill to the parliament to amend relevant laws.
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by rottennaija(m): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
lilprinze:
APC has started with their cheap lies and propaganda again. They should show us proof or shut the f**k up.

Unless you were a beneficiary of the whole thing, the earlier you realize that these are the same set of people that didn't allow you to have constant power supply, good jobs, security, good roads and what may have you, the earlier it will be to recognize that we deserve to know what actually happened, why we are in this sad situation, why we are not competing with the rest of the world.

And the worse part of it is this, these same set of people that bleed our resources dry are those you see in their fine cars, expensive houses and you begin to wonder, how did they get all these things? You wish you can have a good job so that you can take your ailing people a "better" medical attention, but alas, you can't, because you will never have such an opportunity, because they will never allow you to.

The truth is, these people do not worth the strength you use to defend them, they never really cared about you and your well being. Some of them are somewhere outside the country enjoying the wealth that could have been used to ensure you have a constant power supply or a good job that pays well or a well equipped school. They are not worth it, they didn't really care about you or your problem.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by Gideonmi(m): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
:oJixus... Dis people are hrtles

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by SergeAlain: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Long and short is after all the investigation they should let us know the final analysis and who they have found guilty!!! Then we can hail them for living up to their anti-corruption promises. Till then 95% of this story is propaganda and politics!!!

1 Like

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by MaziOmenuko: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
atlwireles:

I am Almajiri, I will keep my comments for my dullard father

Next time, don't make moronic comments you know nothing about. If you don't understand the content of a thread, book a space like your fellow kids and move on.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by sunkoye: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
gbl01:

U do realize the budget you're talking abt is for 3years right? If you've ever been in any multinational for instance, you understand what their annual budget is like, right? I do know a Nigerian bank whose annual budget is abt 240billion NGN. In 3years and considering currency fluctuations, their budget exceeds what we're talking here. Except they receive allocations, this spending looks pretty fair. There is much more where this data came from and that's the point. Whoever judge using this data isn't wise! But again, ita difficult enlighning the Nigerian youth, give him some normal data and he's heavily pissed... He'll obviously never see the fraudulent deals.
oga can u listen to urself at all? An agency of government spending average of 1trill per annum and u giving murderous excuses? Wat do u pple take us for...ehn? Bros I judge U.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by emorse(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
gbl01:
NNPC have no overhead, they don't pay salaries, they don't run on a budget. They gulljust generate and never spend part of it. They're on autopilot and no humans there. Maybe the humans are programmable robots, they don't spend. Wtf! Is wrong with the Nigerian youth.

Not exonerating them, they have lots of evil dealings Nonetheless...

Did you see the amount quoted up there? N3.8tr in less than 3 years is no joke bro. That's over a trillion naira annually. There's definitely nothing wrong with the Nigerian youth as far as this piece of news is concerned. Some people just have to be brought to book.

5 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by atlwireles: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Next time, don't make moronic comments you know nothing about. If you don't understand the content of a thread, book a space like your fellow kids and move on.

Alamjiri, come on, take your crap to your Daura President. Content Ko, akobata ni.
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by buggaboo: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Let's look on the bright side.
There shouldn't be any more excuse from buhari/apc about oil price being low.
Once he plugs all these nnpc holes, the country's revenue should even exceed the highs of gej's tenure.
Right?
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by Profjohnny22(m): 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
mobaking:
saTANoids,come and defend ur lord and master JONA and his archangels DIezani and okonjo-iweala.
If Buhari says 2 multiplied by
2 is 4, some dudes in this
forum will still find faults in
that. NNPC is rotten from
head to toe. Even Jonathan’s
probe revealed they should
refund 1.48 billion dollars
immediately which has not
happened. I read through
the report and its was
indictment through and
through with several billions
of dollars unaccounted for.
Nigeria want a thorough
check. PERIOD!

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by kaboninc(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

'Generated' in the context translates to 'revenue'. I believe we should allow NNPC respond in due time - oh, the board has been dissolved.

So, I'll rest my case.

However, come to think of it...how can NNPC 'declare' (which is what you meant in your text ablove) 8.1 T and remit a little above 50% of that 'income'?
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by baby124: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
I tok am. Trillions

1 Like

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by emzila(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
When a man knows his job, he does it very simple in such a way that some other people who had watch another man doing d same job under rain of sweat will begin to ask question whether d man is really doing anything because they don't believe it can be so simple. Baba know d right things to do to put Nigeria on the right track if only nigerians will be a little patient. Baba is not working, saTANoid are singing yet the light situation has change, figures that when recovered can change Nigeria economic position almost overnight are coming up, after many years of abandonment, Nigeria is about to have a working refinery, bokoharam days are numbered. Therefore, all i see is dat The gate of kirikiri is being gradually open for TANoid hero and his girlfriend. Since Jonah so much love d title Mr. President to the point he was ready to bankrupt Nigeria to retain d name, i will lobby on his behalf to ensure he is not deprived of d name kirikiri President when he gets there.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by mobaking: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
If u were wondering where the Jonathan dollar rain came from?.Now u know. Diezani no suprise me but Okonjo? Na stealing she go learn for world bank?.

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by Profjohnny22(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
atlwireles:

Alamjiri, come on, take your crap to your Daura President. Content Ko, akobata ni.
If Buhari says 2 multiplied by
2 is 4, some dudes in this
forum will still find faults in
that. NNPC is rotten from
head to toe. Even Jonathan’s
probe revealed they should
refund 1.48 billion dollars
immediately which has not
happened. I read through
the report and its was
indictment through and
through with several billions
of dollars unaccounted for.
Nigeria want a thorough
check. PERIOD!

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by Vodkka(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
nnpc bad since independence....... Even BuHari did d same as petroleum minister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Declared-Wanted Terrorist Captured In Adamawa / Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos / Atiku Meet With Rivers State PDP Stakeholders In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.