Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Keys To Running A Successful Email Marketing Campaign.-part 1. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Keys To Running A Successful Email Marketing Campaign.-part 1. (738 Views)

Cost Of Running A Blog / 5 Keys To A Successful Business Blog / Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keys To Running A Successful Email Marketing Campaign.-part 1. by oteneaaron(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hello friends, webmasters, bloggers and Internet marketers.

We at www.Roviarsguide.com have started a series discussing "keys to successful email marketing"

Email marketing is one of the oldest methods of diverting sales to majority of businesses offline and online. But for Internet marketers and Bloggers alike, email marketing is a must-do.

But there is a problem--...most bloggers and internet marketers in Nigeria and over the world are still not using this wonderful tool to the best possible way...... sad sad

Let's discuss the first key--- Building a quality email List.

Let me ask you this question, imagine you had 2 email lists....

-- On the first list you have 50 users who got into your list by buying a previous product of yours or when they visited an affiliate link of yours.

--On the second list you have 100 users who got on your list after you offered them a free gift ...

Of these two Lists, which of them do you think will convert and lead to more sales?

Well you guessed absolutely right!! the first list of course!! You know they is this saying that "quality beats quantity"

But let's get this straight..if all you want is an email list filled with freebies mongers, then i'll wish you well ...

But if you are willing to build a Quality Email List,..lets discuss 2 important methods...

method 1--- Be bold and invest a Little

To build a quality Email list, you should be ready to invest a little and create a product that people would be will to purchase at low cost....
it might be a software ..etc Remember, that when it comes to real internet marketing, the quality of your email list matters more than anything.

Method 2---- Landing/ Squeeze page redirect

For Affiliate marketers, you need to create a Landing page urgently!!!! That's if you haven't got one(want one? Buzz me..) when you promote products relating to your niche from either Clickbank or CJ(commision junction), before you send all that traffic to your affiliate link, why not send them to your landing page and when they register their email, youthen redirect them to your affiliate link sales page?...
Their is no law in Internet marketing that says you can't do that....... grin grin

for more details ...please read more here-- http://www.roviarsguide.com/internet-marketing/keys-to-successful-email-marketing-1

Thanks for reading..i would love your comments...
Re: Keys To Running A Successful Email Marketing Campaign.-part 1. by topblogger12(f): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
nice post......I'm on the front seat...seriously following this thread.

Thanks for the great post...this is an important topic..thanks for sharing....bravo!! wink wink
Re: Keys To Running A Successful Email Marketing Campaign.-part 1. by oteneaaron(m): 6:03am On Jun 30, 2015
thanks for the comment and the read...have a swell day!! smiley smiley
Re: Keys To Running A Successful Email Marketing Campaign.-part 1. by oteneaaron(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
topblogger12:
nice post......I'm on the front seat...seriously following this thread.

Thanks for the great post...this is an important topic..thanks for sharing....bravo!! wink wink
Re: Keys To Running A Successful Email Marketing Campaign.-part 1. by damiloladuke: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
oteneaaron:
Hello friends, webmasters, bloggers and Internet marketers.

We at www.Roviarsguide.com have started a series discussing "keys to successful email marketing"

Email marketing is one of the oldest methods of diverting sales to majority of businesses offline and online. But for Internet marketers and Bloggers alike, email marketing is a must-do.

But there is a problem--...most bloggers and internet marketers in Nigeria and over the world are still not using this wonderful tool to the best possible way...... sad sad

Let's discuss the first key--- Building a quality email List.

Let me ask you this question, imagine you had 2 email lists....

-- On the first list you have 50 users who got into your list by buying a previous product of yours or when they visited an affiliate link of yours.

--On the second list you have 100 users who got on your list after you offered them a free gift ...

Of these two Lists, which of them do you think will convert and lead to more sales?

Well you guessed absolutely right!! the first list of course!! You know they is this saying that "quality beats quantity"

But let's get this straight..if all you want is an email list filled with freebies mongers, then i'll wish you well ...

But if you are willing to build a Quality Email List,..lets discuss 2 important methods...

method 1--- Be bold and invest a Little

To build a quality Email list, you should be ready to invest a little and create a product that people would be will to purchase at low cost....
it might be a software ..etc Remember, that when it comes to real internet marketing, the quality of your email list matters more than anything.

Method 2---- Landing/ Squeeze page redirect

For Affiliate marketers, you need to create a Landing page urgently!!!! That's if you haven't got one(want one? Buzz me..) when you promote products relating to your niche from either Clickbank or CJ(commision junction), before you send all that traffic to your affiliate link, why not send them to your landing page and when they register their email, youthen redirect them to your affiliate link sales page?...
Their is no law in Internet marketing that says you can't do that....... grin grin

for more details ...please read more here-- http://www.roviarsguide.com/internet-marketing/keys-to-successful-email-marketing-1

Thanks for reading..i would love your comments...

hello, am into blogging training, and I will like to build an email list for my potential buyers
Re: Keys To Running A Successful Email Marketing Campaign.-part 1. by oteneaaron(m): 6:30am On Jul 01, 2015
damiloladuke:
hello, am into blogging training, and I will like to build an email list for my potential buyers

Ok. so what email autoresponder are you planning to use?....Do you have a customised subcriber sign up form?.....send me your url so i can view and suggest options to you......or if possible......here's my skype ID-- Aaron Ejeme

Building an email List is quite easy if your understand the tricks and hops...

i would like to help.....post your issues and i'll help ya out.
Re: Keys To Running A Successful Email Marketing Campaign.-part 1. by damiloladuke: 7:06am On Jul 01, 2015
oteneaaron:

Ok. so what email autoresponder are you planning to use?....Do you have a customised subcriber sign up form?.....send me your url so i can view and suggest options to you......or if possible......here's my skype ID-- Aaron Ejeme

Building an email List is quite easy if your understand the tricks and hops...

i would like to help.....post your issues and i'll help ya out.
I will prefer mailchimp or anyone you think is better, my URL is www.teamcrea8.com
Re: Keys To Running A Successful Email Marketing Campaign.-part 1. by oteneaaron(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2015
damiloladuke:
I will prefer mailchimp or anyone you think is better, my URL is www.teamcrea8.com

Nice blog design....
Now you need to connect your mailchimp account with your blog.........hold on lemme take some screen grabs to help you out
Re: Keys To Running A Successful Email Marketing Campaign.-part 1. by damiloladuke: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2015
oteneaaron:

Nice blog design....
Now you need to connect your mailchimp account with your blog.........hold on lemme take some screen grabs to help you out
thankx Bro

(1) (Reply)

New Fresh Non Hosted Adsence Account For Sale / Maximizing Profit From Bulk Sms Business / The Last Page Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.